Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1OGoZ7i8C0

i watched it and now am in the hospital, the doctors say the hype levels in my blood are just too much for someone as severely diabetic as me

this game is going to kill me probably, all the depressants i was using to keep my hype low have had a major impact on my mental and physical wellbeing

gently caress you thq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Peverted furbait. Sickening.

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

fadam posted:

Peverted furbait. Sickening.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Not only have I not watched it, I have no idea what it is and don't intend to find out! You're welcome OP!

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I'm real excited for Biomutant but I'd be alot more excited if they actually gave me a release date.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
"Gameplay Sizzle" says the video title, but only seconds 43-45ish (which look like boring poo poo) and 1:29-1:31 (which look like a staged end-of-boss-battle) look like they might actually be gameplay footage. (These numbers might not be correct, but it was two less-than-three-second segments.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
murrrrrrr... >:3

• Locked thread