Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Much better title, excellent OP.

Content: What’s the best way to kill Rico Delgado and What’sherface with one statue drop? Is it all down to luck and timing, or can you convince them to simultaneously stand in the middle of the stage for more than a passing moment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Xanderkish posted:

Diana: Well, 47. I have no idea how we ended up in 1888 London, but THAT ... is Jack the Ripper. Do what you do best.
47: *Dressed as industrial age prostitute, raises hem of skirt to expose a single ankle* Excuse me...care for a taste?
Jack: Oy, guv, that looks like a right tender slab a meat, it does.

I would play the gently caress out of a time-travelling Hitman sequel where you're charged with offing various important historical figures. It'd be like an especially murderous Forrest Gump.

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Did they change how instinct works?

I can’t get the ET to show up as a red highlight for some reason.

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Hank Morgan posted:

ETs never show up in instinct.

Wha? Has it always been this way?

Regardless, I spent half an hour wandering before finding him making a YouTube video in a shack.

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Hank Morgan posted:

Yeah. They are fairly elusive that way.

Touché.

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

freebooter posted:

I'm going to Italy later this year and doing research on Cinque Terre, I never realised Sapienza is really closely modelled on the real town of Vernazza - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernazza. I always figured it was completely fictional. They've taken some liberties but it's mostly spot on, down to the church and the ruined castle and the little beach and the sewer entrance and everything.

Which makes it even weirder that all the other locations are actual places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

...wait, is that what Sensible Chuckle is from? And it was filmed here, neat.

It is!