Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*walking down the street, blink 182 playing in my head after a big fight with my wife. here to see mom and pops for Christmas, back in the old city. . .

*"i took her out, it was a friday night...." plays in the intro as i sign into my old highschool's visitor sign in*

*looking at the old trophies from my grad year and the teacher's portraits, i see my old science teacher, Mr. Ford. Camera pans to the teens in the hall, as i walk to his room*

"Mr. Ford? *I say excitedly as he peaks his head up from his desk and greets me like Dillon in Predator, smiling excitedly he asks me how I've been*

"well, you see, I came here for advice, things haven't been so great. . .*i describe in detail how me and my wife are about to divorce, my parents are getting older, mortality is looming, visiting my old town has filled me with existential dread, and how things just aren't the same no matter how much nostalgia they try to shove down our throats*

*Mr. Ford nods sagely, slapping me on the back as he pulls up a chair and sits on it backwards, pulling out some gum and chewing it loudly*

"I hear ya, i hear ya. . . *he looks at the ground, then up at me, chewing that gum so loving loud* but you know what they say?"

*he scoots the chair closer, chomping that gum*

"women are a lot like boats: they are expensive as poo poo, you're better renting than owning one, but man are they fun when they're wet" *he chuckles and slaps me on the back hard as i leave the room dejected, wondering why i even came*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

*he chuckles and slaps me on the back hard as i leave the room dejected, wondering why i even came*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
"hey rear end in a top hat, i can still see fine and there's zero hair on my palms!"

*flicks cigarette at the old bastard*

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

hi mom how do i talk to girls

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Zero percent chance any of my teachers would remember me

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Huh this isn't about gene.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
whoa you look way less hot than i remember

still totally would though

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
OP do you say it blink one-eighty-two or blink one-eight-two

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

tetsuo posted:

Blink eighteen two

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Mine was busted for sleeping with a student so I’m not sure I’d go to him for advice at this point

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tetsuo posted:

Pretty sure anyone who says "one eight two" needs a screening for psychopathy

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Nerses IV posted:

Pretty sure anyone who says "one eight two" needs a screening for psychopathy

I think that's how they say it in the UK

This is not in any way refuting your statement, though

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Mozi posted:

Mine was busted for sleeping with a student so I’m not sure I’d go to him for advice at this point

I hear the librarians and band directors never got caught it you still need some pointers

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

You know what's extra sad? When a band teacher is clearly settling for a less attractive student but he still tells them they'll get married when she graduates

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I’ve worked on and off in the public school system for a while (it’s eeally easy to get jobs in inner city poor.schools) and in the mental health system tambien, trying to feel out a place that wouldn’t eat up waking life or break my tender country heart every day, and during the whole ride I’ve found it convenient to work as a private tutor in my down time. Turns out that actually pays sooo much more than public school work if you are in a high need area like mathematics

It’s excellent work especially since I only work with kids who’s parents are actively engaged and trying to help them be successful academically

One time though a parent j was meeting with wanted to know many specific details about my background , which is something I always offer standard but no one ever asks. And it turns out she was just checking because she googled my name and the city associated with my area code and it came up with a story about a pedophile teacher with my name

It was so embarrassing but then again Latinos in texas have like 8 basic names so this happens all the time

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
By the time you’re an adult you should have realized that teachers know jack poo poo about the real world. They literally never left school.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I hear the librarians and band directors never got caught it you still need some pointers

lol

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

The chinese teacher at my high school who allegedly got fired for sexually harassing exchange students was at my friend's party (10 years later and 100 miles away) and wanted me to get my parents to invest in his farm/venue so it could "be the next bonnaroo" (less than an hour's drive from the actual bonnaroo)

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

He had sent most of his time at the school trying to ban my mom (a science teacher) from teaching or mentioning evolution or global warming

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
god drat it that's not a real story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i meant to post this in BYOB gently caress

• Locked thread