Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

voting Four

POP TEAM EPIC

thank you dendy(old summer sig)this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post :) here is to many more :cheersdoge:
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some badges

in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more hosed up and long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
votedf two because i trust ws' opinion

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I voted 5 from dozens of sockpuppet accounts paid for by Twitch earnings. Get bent.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

there's 14 votes total and i know one of them is mine. therefore you can have a bakers dozen at most. liar.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

STream is live.

https://twitch.tv/in_training

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

good poo poo all. congrats to the winners

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

good poo poo all. congrats to the winners

Yup. And grats to you, for having the decency not to show your cheating rear end face to the tourney. If you had, I'd have beaten the tar outta ya myself, turbo. Get real.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

most clusterfuck izi ever probably. ggs all. even the guy who got dee jay with a custom color 3 times a row and the diamond rank people who got their mains.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

random every game would have worked better. i know it would take longer but doing full sets where only one person knows how to play the character is inevitable otherwise

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wanted to join with 200 ping, but i ended up going to brunch with my family instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Evil Eagle posted:

most clusterfuck izi ever probably. ggs all. even the guy who got dee jay with a custom color 3 times a row and the diamond rank people who got their mains.

That was so stupid. I actually wanted to get a random and not deejay 3x in a row.

GGs to everyone last night, that was a blast.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!