Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*gets caught on camera rubbing my rear end crack and under my chin and smelling my hand while in training chortles drunkenly*

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Can't do Friday. GF from Cali is flying in

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I wont be home until like 8/9 on Sunday. I vote we push it another week.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

[said while removing my fishnet stockings] Don’t get any ideas though kid.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

The idea of a tourney is you keep doing it every week. Idk why everyone assumes after Sunday we are all going to uninstall Smash.

In Training posted:

I got so sick of looking at smash after one match today that I reinstalled King of Fighters XIV, of all games. I;'m going to have a live breakdown tomorrow watchign 6 hours of 2v2 in this.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Remember when Bob randomly flamed a team by saying they use food stamps.

That was like right after you made worm a mod and he timed him out lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Hammer and lips stick

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dude Jaysen's in. Let Paige know as well.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I spent the last half hour googling for a Kirby/Sons of Anarchy photoshop to post here then forgot why I was going to post it in the first place and stopped looking.

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Watched a part in slow motion while I was editing where Hizuna killed me with a hammer while I was yelling PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME WITH THE HAMMER and then fell off the stage.

I hosed up big time with the hammer

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao every time

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

American McGay posted:

Someone last night during Mario Karty complained about using their prime sub on you so they couldn't use it on worm instead, lol.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Broke my neck modding the last 3 tournies. Can't sit up or even use a laptop without screaming. Ex wife sold my wino traphouse SA offices. Shmorky won't return my calls. Subscribe to Gaming in the Trump Years if you want to help me out.

ahaha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Nice. You named yourself a retarded rear end anime fighting game style name. Hella Loli Frame advantage bruh! *Laughs with my extremely small teeth to gums ratio mouth wide open and my curly grease hair flopping around but my eyes are dead* Welcome to the fold.

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

heeheex2 posted:

Grats Kong Ming.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Dick Lickers The Brutal Fight needs fightcade support. NOW!!!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

Sign-up page for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax IZI: https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/VVukrA0ZQ5

This is just to gauge interest. If people actually sign up I'll give more info and set a date/time.

Signed up. Come and face my Mitsuru.. If you dare.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Severely misread this at first.

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Tasty Steve is a must.

In Training posted:

Check out Juri's ink.

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

me every five seconds: That's right steve.

Lmfao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

good poo poo all. congrats to the winners

Yup. And grats to you, for having the decency not to show your cheating rear end face to the tourney. If you had, I'd have beaten the tar outta ya myself, turbo. Get real.

----------------