Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

three people have posted and nobody said hello to me :(

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kashuno posted:

##vote iPiss

:negative:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Anyhow, what up IP?

I've got a lot of backlog to get through for this game but I am up for the challenge.

Tired Moritz posted:

##unvote

I have a gut feeling that AA might be third party, but I guess this game might be too small for that?

c9 doesn't have 3p does it?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anytime beet isn't in the top 5 posters he's sus, IMO

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I am not scum, db, but I forgive you because tbh I got so engrossed in the football game that I didn't catch up with the thread like I had planned.

Tomorrow should be a somewhat slow day at work though so I should be able to do it by lunch (actual lunch not the end of this game day).

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm up to page nine now and man day 1 was really good you guys

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Currently leaning MMT but I have a ways to go (including rereading this day) so I'm not going to put down a vote yet

sorry I meant to put that all as one post but hit submit replay out of habit and don't want to edit even if it's a ninja

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

max why would you completely remove player links from the op when they die omg

now I have to find a post from them to reread their history

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

MMT looked better imo as the day went on so I'm gonna walk back from that.

Humalong is an interesting read I think. Merk had two posts where he was like "this is the scumteam" and both times it was Toal, Humalong, and Solus (now me). Toal has flipped already and I know I'm town so it makes me wonder if he was actually naming three town or if he was trying to protect Humalong. Their back and forth near the end of the day AFTER he acknowledged that a late push like that on Humalong was extremely unlikely to work is a really easy way to not only distract and confuse town but also possibly cause a no lynch. And if either of them go down then the other gets cred.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The pro scumbus move is to put scum in the middle imo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

hambeet posted:

This completely unbiased opinion comes to you from, the last person on the list...

I'm glad you've demonstrated the ability to follow the conversation, beet.

Who do you think is scum? You have zero actual content today.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

hambeet posted:

I liked the part where solus alluded to having a town pr, but didn't get night killed.

Same, but what about other people's posts?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

hambeet posted:

I'll get round to them, but I was waiting for you to finish catching up first.

oh I got back up to speed this morning like I said I would

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

annnd....read my posts?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Podima posted:

This is the net sum of IP's big catchup that he references with his last two posts: a non read on Huma and an inactivity callout on beet. This doesn't do anything at all to change my mind about solus from day 1!

That was a scum read on humalong, not null. Sorry for not being clear about it. The fight was the main point, with the possible bussing going with it.

But my stronger read now is to ##vote beet as he still hasn't generated any content.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Podima posted:

How do you feel now that IP confirmed all they have is reads on Humalong re: merk's comments, and an inactivity based read on beet?

What? That's not my read at all. Stop trying to misrepresent my case.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I was talking about Humalong, not beet, but thanks for confirming that you're trying to undermine both my reads :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lmao forever

I'm the backup you dimwits

Not home atm but will be later

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

All of beet's d2 "content"

hambeet posted:

Convictionless votes and jokes on day 1. :rolleyes:

hambeet posted:

My cushy easy job is busy at end of year.

hambeet posted:

Hey remember when toalpaz accused me of trying to set up a chain lynch on merk for day 2?

Good times.

hambeet posted:

both the second last and the last points are the ones that stands out the most to me.

hambeet posted:

I know you are but what am I.

hambeet posted:

Dammit dB

hambeet posted:

Talking about willfully dense how about that bad case on beet?

Phwoar

hambeet posted:

I'm down for voting ice solus today.

hambeet posted:

This completely unbiased opinion comes to you from, the last person on the list...

hambeet posted:

Attaboy!

hambeet posted:

Yeah I'm pretty hung over from my work Xmas party unfortunately

hambeet posted:

Yeah, it's a pet peeve of pod's, but it makes no sense for a scum pod to raise it or use it to drop off the vote.

hambeet posted:

I liked the part where solus alluded to having a town pr, but didn't get night killed.

hambeet posted:

I'll get round to them, but I was waiting for you to finish catching up first.

hambeet posted:

Oh you did? Really? Wow. This is awkward.

hambeet posted:

hmmm tm or ip freely.

hambeet posted:

I'm a bit light on posting this game, but real life's collided a bit more than usual.

hambeet posted:

Yeah this.

Town: "nah it's fine"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mr. Humalong posted:

Still better than you trying to push a vote on me like your scum buddy merk did the day before.

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY

He's not my scum buddy, pal

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

deadline is in three hours

I'm sure scum are loving that they're on track to get me lynched with such stellar cases as "well he was almost lynched yesterday" and "he claimed a pr and lived"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

me: *provides reads*

Town:

Flying Leatherman posted:

I'd like to see you provide some more reads and a lot more reasoning behind your takes, especially after the amount of content generated so far this game. There's gotta be more to say here.

Beet: *provides nothing*

IcePhoenix posted:

Town: "nah it's fine"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I can buy the TM case. I don't like using being a bad player as a crutch/excuse (which he has done several times). Other than that his posting is a bit empty (though still better than beet's).

Also not a fan of Kash being absent for the last roughly 35 hours. He was using the 2 minute hammer as a defense, which is fine, but then not continuing to post to take advantage of that kind of cred isn't good.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 2

IcePhoenix (4): Kashuno, Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly, Kashuno, Podima, Tired Moritz, Flying Leatherman, Murmur Twin, Mr. Humalong, Tired Moritz

just quoting this for posterity as a reference for after you let scum get away with this lazy as gently caress lynch

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

gonna ##vote TM since clearly nobody is interested in voting beet

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

the best would be voting for scum instead of a town pr

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kashuno posted:

Podima is loving scum lmao

makes the most sense of the four that were on me when I quoted VF, yeah

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kashuno posted:

Yeah like I don’t have time to write up a case and I’m definitely gonna end you, but it’s clear what’s happening here

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kashuno posted:

IP if you are a backup for real (we shall soon see) then oh well we effectively lynched a VT who cares

I care, Kash

I haven't lived to see a third day as town in forever

I just wanna play :(

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kashuno posted:

I thought I set ipiss it IP the other day

I deleted it because gently caress that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kashuno posted:

Podima being scum and me knowing he was scum but nto having enough content to really build a case was heckin frustrating

Imagine realizing it but also realizing at the same time that nobody would take you seriously because of how incredibly omgus it would be after pushing other people all day :v: