Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pee rear end!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

totinos pizza is far superior to totinos pizza rolls

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

get The one with the fish tale fish on it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dont turn your back on the wolf pack

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yoi might wind up in a bodybag

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Do you think Roman Reigns will die before you? How many more years do you think Roman Reigns will live.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i live in the devils world

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i went in the shower even Though i had to go on the toelet and it paid off big

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SatansOnion posted:

Iirc shower whizzing is an effective preventative against athlete's foot (although I admit it's quite possible that I didn't rc after all)

you're one good satans little onion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNzOHi8sJs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's some good trivia. tihs song is set in esthar from final fantasy 8, where zell is from. the game not the city. he's not from esthar. and the song uses the same midi tracks as that game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iJZosBX2L0

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

demolition ranch, on youtube.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

vet ranch, on youtube.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you like to watch this show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I didn't watch the television show but I believe my friend Samurai "SF" Foochs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That is immensely better. I'm glad that supporting my friend turned out to be the right thing to do, though I would have done it regardless.