Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Intruder posted:

It's pretty funny how hard this is trying to be the pipe bomb and failing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Vince must be in a hell of a mood tonight. Everybody is on edge.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Vince really likes seeing people undone by their own hubris.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Finn must be actually hurt or sick or something, he went home early from the South America tour and isn't there tonight

Finnteresting.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
drat they sent natty out here to get murdered by the crowd.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
God drat I love this hosed up business.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Well they refuse to see the change in me.

Why won't they wake up?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Baron Corbin posted:

everything on this show feels very pointless and there's no reason to get invested in anything, like playing a mmorpg

Didn't you see that cross body it took out the singh brothers that's something so unique and important

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Hey it's your weekly reminder that WWE's greatest ever failure is not using Lunatic Fringe as Dean's music

Actually Vince booked Dean in a feud with a ghost and then didn't have Dean go over the ghost in a title shot.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I like Dean and support him. If anyone is going to electrocute Shane McMahon's testicles again it is going to be him.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

wait is charly still interviewing him or is this a different segment

Dean is getting interviewed by many different forces in the WWE universe. Spiritually. Politically. Elementally.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Why can't wwe get footage from last week's raw

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Was wwe being a real dick about purchasing the rights?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Fender guitars $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

>>Insult the local sports team

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

man corbin is going to have some wild loving stories to tell in a couple of years about how wwe booked him as vince's sin eater

Pff in a few years you'll be able to get a few beers in him and hear about being Vince's poolboy.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

Now I'm never gonna smoke because I don't want Becky to be disappointed in me

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Man this promo was better when daniel bryan gave it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

RONDA IS HERE TO FIGHT

now she's watching a match

If you think about it the battle of will that is watching Raw tonight is the greatest foe Ronda could possibly contend with and she is the greatest face of all to confront that.