Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

bargain bin cm punk bottle rocket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

WWE hired some smarks to write Seth's script, I guess.

I didn't write this one

Rhonne posted:

What is this.

my childhood

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

is this what watching wcw was like

I mean, it depends on what era. This is like late 1998/mid 1999 WCW when things were starting to bleed over but maybe weren't but maybe were (who the gently caress knows) to live tv but it's also clearly not quite to that point yet because I don't think anyone dares do that in front of Vince for fear of their lives. If this company is still this bad when Vince dies and Steph takes over it'll be real interesting to see if people will snap at the company like, actually, instead of in stuff like this.

Because I don't know if Steph can intimidate like Vince can.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Baron Corbin posted:

oh my god i hope Seth Rollins gets cancer too

are you just actual baron corbin now

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

look I can bare my teeth like I'm on 20 pounds of coke, too, but nobody is impressed.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Hahaha Vince has gone full psycho

the dementia had to sink in at some point

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I STUCK A FATHEAD OF YOUR FATHER ON THIS TABLE, AREN'T I EVIL

yeah.

On the other hand, imagine wandering around and boom your dead dad is standing staring at you from a piece of plastic on a table. That has to be weird even for wrestlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

CarlCX posted:

The best part of how ludicrously gross the whole Nattie angle is is that it's not even gross for a reason, everyone hates it and it's doing nothing for anybody

So basically all nattie angles then