Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Hi I'm here for the deep hurting, just lemme assume the position here

(It's in the DVR schedule and :effort: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Writer Cath posted:

My birthday present to me is not to watch Raw.

Godspeed and happy birthday

go have fun

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Intruder posted:

Did I do a good JOB, booker man?

something something did you remember your scissors, my memories of WCW are the confused recollections of a child/young lady and if the WWE are gonna half-rear end this poo poo idk what you expect from me, a humble shitposter

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Cavauro posted:

Pee rear end!

"See, they're rear end of PEE, like asses, and piss, and--" He collapsed back into his chair, overcome by howling gales of laughter.

"We know, Mr. McMahon. You keep saying it."

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so how long does AoP disappear for now before trying to bring them back hoping everyone forgot the piss (no one will forget the piss)

In the background, Vince has another paralyzing fit of laughter. Between gasps the audience hears the faint cry of:

"It's funny because there's pissing."

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

your dad's legacy was a single pair of sunglasses? sounds kinda lovely tbh

Since the Harts and Neidharts are a famous/notorious clan in a field that's glutted with strong (weird) personalities, I imagine Nattie was also gifted a boatload of neuroses

but that's terrible television, at least in the ham hands of the WWE :v:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Shima Honnou posted:

shes a cat person thats how you know she is damaged inside

I have several cats, so that checks out

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

You know what might make the record scratch more tolerable coherent maybe? Use it to intentionally interrupt others, as though to say "okay now shut up, it's my turn"

of course, timing is another item on the long list of Things the WWE Fundamentally Misunderstands, so in practice it would probably just make everyone involved feel even more stilted and obtuse

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Drew's doing some fantastic work all around imo; he's the best part of whatever he's doing these days

of course it's ultimately a titanic waste of everyone involved, but Dolph came in sort of pre-ruined so it's all just more piss in the well at this point

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Cavauro posted:

i went in the shower even Though i had to go on the toelet and it paid off big

Iirc shower whizzing is an effective preventative against athlete's foot (although I admit it's quite possible that I didn't rc after all)

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Baron Corbin posted:

everything on this show feels very pointless and there's no reason to get invested in anything, like playing a mmorpg

this feels basically correct, and rather depressing

like, I got surprised by a last minute schedule change that means I'll miss everything after seven p.m., and I'm not even feeling my token regret that I gotta go out in the cold this late in the evening

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Power Windows posted:

SAW MOWIN' WOMAN

Give Nia and Tamina a lumberjane gimmick :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The reason I say that is they basically retconned the last several weeks, acknowledged it sucked, and had a really satisfying main event. I genuinely love that the video package about Seth and Dean basically completely ignored all the Vincetastic bullshit of the last few weeks.

well, I'd say more that they started to write out the last few (peculiarly godawful) weeks of booking. Maybe I've just been burned once too often, but I feel that the real test will be how long this relatively sensible booking lasts