Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Do mission timers pause when the servers are down? I had a bunch I couldn’t turn in before the servers went down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Looks like Robigo is over. All the destinations are different now.

E: oh there are still a bunch going to Sirius atmos. Phew!

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

okku posted:

Did they nerf Robigo running?

I just got done pulling down about 120 mil in an hour with my krait. seems to be working ok.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

What’s the biggest baddest ship I can cover in turrets while I zip around in a fighter. Type 10? Corvette?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

If you put the ship on “fire at will” do you even need a crew?

:getin:

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Blimpkin posted:

I just spent 125m of my 133m bankroll on my new Type-10, The Shadynasty.

Now I just need to flit around for days collecting the modules I need but fortunately I was able to strip down my Keelback and Type-6.

Is there a guide out there for Hardpoint/Utility Mount locations? I’ve never had so many.

I have the rank and cash for a corvette but there’s something about the brick shithouse look of the type 10 drawing me in.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Welcome to space. Check out the Diamond Frogs in the PGS forum if you are looking for people to play with.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Time to cash in my Robigo money and take the plunge on a turreted flying fortress type-10 that I can also mine with. I've got like 500 mil to play with, if a kind soul could link a build to get me started I would be very appreciative. Never even thought about mining before but I wanna crack some nuts.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Changed my mind at the last minute and went with the corvette. A rated and engineered it and tomorrow I will start working towards the fsd booster. It will be the first guardian thing I’ve done and I’m looking forward to it!

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Helianthus Annuus posted:

are you taking a different ship to the guardian site?

i think you're going to have a hard time landing the corvette, because the terrain is rough and the corvette is huge. also its jump range is low.

I’ll most likely take my krait.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

If I want to change some engineering I've done, can I simply overwrite it or do I need a fresh module?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Finally reached my first guardian site and I gotta say navigating it in the buggy is a huge pain in the rear end. Having point defense on my ship was a pro tip though.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

So do I need just 1 Guardian Module Fragment (the thing I got from scanning the big blue orb) in addition to the other bits and pieces to make the FSD booster? Fragment has me worried I need a bunch of them.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Drake_263 posted:

Most Guardian tech trader stuff takes one bloop fragment of the appropriate type plus a bunch of data and materials - some weapons take two bloopfrags (C2 and C3 turreted plasma charges and shard launchers.). If you go out there you might as well grab six module bloopfrags and you should never need any more. Same for 3 fighter bloopfrags and 18 weapon bloopfrags.

Cool thanks.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I'm friendly with Colonia Council but they aren't giving me the invite to Mel Brandon. What am I missing? I have rank 3 with Elvira too.

e: looks like they want bounty vouchers and I came all this way without my guns. RIP me.

clone on the phone fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Dec 20, 2018

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Shine posted:

KENTUCKY NIGHTMARE

God, just what we need: space bees.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Will there be carriers from different manufacturers? I need a core dynamics carrier for all my core dynamics ships.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

My MKII has a guardian jump booster and can just reach 30ly and I haven’t finished engineering the FSD yet.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Tommy the Newt posted:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W5VFUlf6ZJOMUQJELxDBU60O7mICfRwrZ_nZNgvLl5M/edit?usp=sharing

Have a cheeky guide on how to collect materials fast like a tryhard. (Also includes less exploitative methods for non-tryhards)

Whoever wrote this comes across as extremely aggressive and obnoxious for reasons unknown. They should probably dial back on the attempts at being funny and edgy and just stick to the info required.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Tommy the Newt posted:

Apologies. A lot of the memes are in-jokes from the Frog discord, and I accept your criticism as fair.

I'm sure there's valid info in there but you've rendered it unreadable to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

If anything else comes up I’ll let you know.