Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I'm probably not gonna be able to hit 31 movies this year, but I've got a pretty good lineup, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Crazy to me to see so many people hating on Midnight Mass in this thread. Yes, it wears its influence on its sleeve, but it's also, I think, one of the best explorations of its chosen genre, which is normally either about good people ALMOST doing bad things but doing right in the end or complete monsters doing monstrous things that have no impact because those people weren't ever human to begin with.

I thought it was real good and particularly impactful if you were raised Roman Catholic (I was). I feel bad for the folks who didn't derive the same amount of pleasure from it that I did; I think it's Flanagan's best yet.

Benito Cereno
Jan 20, 2006

ALLEZ-OUP!
I’m only halfway through Midnight Mass, but I’m really enjoying it so far

Also:

https://twitter.com/franzferdinand2/status/1442539654855618564

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Also, Are You Afraid of the Dark was brought up recently

There have been two new seasons, of sorts, in the last few years. One from 2019 and one from this year. The one from 2019 was a three episode deal that was very, very poor, in my opinion. You could effectively skip the entire first episode and miss nothing, and most of the second if I'm being honest. All of the story is in the third episode and its not a good story either. The villain is worthless, the characters aren't great- even grading on a generous YA scale, it falls flat. The best thing about it is the production and the fact that the actors, at least, seem good

It put me off giving the new one a chance, but, two episodes into this six episode mini series, its actually incredibly better. Its completely stand alone compared to the last one, and while its still aggressively YA, its got some good stuff in it. If you want to see competent horror aimed at kids, this isn't a bad show at all. SO far at least. It could poo poo the bed

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is tv show Slasher any good?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Drunkboxer posted:

I always though that Lili Taylor was good casting for Eleanor (the book Eleanor, specifically) but there’s really nothing else of value in that movie with the exception of a pretty funny decapitation. And even that kind of overt violence undermines why the novel and original film is so good.

The house is absolutely gorgeous.

I have heard that due to a studio fuckup de Bont wasn't allowed to use anything from the Wise adaptation in his movie, which if true would explain a lot.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Is tv show Slasher any good?

It's an anthology show and the seasons vary in quality, sometimes even by episode. I liked the most recent/Shudder-exclusive one that has Cronenberg as the patriarch of this mega-dysfunctional rich family, but it has some (admittedly probably by design) annoying characters that may make the first 2-3 episodes rough; definitely picks up in the last few episodes

Will say the show in general benefits a lot from seasons being only eight episodes. Easy binge, and if you're not digging a season you won't have long to feel that way even if things don't improve

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Memnaelar posted:

Crazy to me to see so many people hating on Midnight Mass in this thread. Yes, it wears its influence on its sleeve, but it's also, I think, one of the best explorations of its chosen genre, which is normally either about good people ALMOST doing bad things but doing right in the end or complete monsters doing monstrous things that have no impact because those people weren't ever human to begin with.

I thought it was real good and particularly impactful if you were raised Roman Catholic (I was). I feel bad for the folks who didn't derive the same amount of pleasure from it that I did; I think it's Flanagan's best yet.

I feel like Flanagan's passion is character drama that may or may not have horror elements and your enjoyment is directly proportional to how much you enjoy that in a given setting. I'm with you, it totally landed for me but I understand why people going in expecting something else wouldn't be super into it.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I’m raring to go on October 1st. I have the Friday and Monday off, and nowhere to go because my city is still in lockdown, so it’ll be 4 days straight* of spooky movies and tv stuff to kick off the month before I get back to work on the 5th

(*Only to be interrupted by d&d but we’re playing curse of strahd and that’s also spooky)

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Benito Cereno posted:

I’m only halfway through Midnight Mass, but I’m really enjoying it so far

Also:

https://twitter.com/franzferdinand2/status/1442539654855618564

nice

edit-- lol poo poo I forgot I changed my name

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Criterion Channel announced their October line-up

UNIVERSAL HORROR
Frankenstein, the Mummy, the Wolf Man: some of the most legendary movie monsters of all time originated at Universal Pictures in the 1930s, when the studio produced a string of gothic horror classics that would influence the development of the genre for decades to come. Featuring pioneering special effects and makeup, atmospheric mise-en-scène influenced by German expressionism, and stars like Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi, these unforgettable nightmares—including the longer (and racier) Spanish-language version of the original 1931 Dracula and James Whale’s protocamp masterpiece Bride of Frankenstein—have left an enduring mark upon our collective cultural imagination.

Dracula (Spanish-Language Version, George Melford, 1931)
The Mummy, (Karl Freund, 1932)
The Invisible Man, (James Whale, 1933)
The Black Cat, (Edgar G. Ulmer, 1934)
Bride of Frankenstein, (James Whale, 1935)
The Raven, (Lew Landers, 1935)
The Wolf Man, (George Waggner, 1941)
Creature from the Black Lagoon, (Jack Arnold, 1954)

HOME INVASION
Home is where the terror is in these unsettling explorations of one of our most primal fears: an unwanted intrusion into the sanctity of one’s own home. It’s a disquieting premise that has inspired filmmakers for decades, as seen in these gripping noir classics (The Desperate Hours, In Cold Blood), paranoid explorations of surveillance and technology (The Anderson Tapes, Demon Seed), boundary-pushing art-house provocations (Violence at Noon, Funny Games), and shockingly visceral horror nightmares (Angst, Inside). Ranging from darkly comic to nerve-shreddingly intense, these films are profoundly disturbing because they suggest that nowhere, not even your own home, is truly safe.

Blind Alley, (Charles Vidor, 1939)
The Desperate Hours, (William Wyler, 1955)
Private Property, (Leslie Stevens, 1960)
Viridiana, (Luis Buñuel, 1961)
Cape Fear, (J. Lee Thompson, 1962*)
Cul-de-sac, (Roman Polanski, 1966)
Violence at Noon, (Nagisa Oshima, 1966)
In Cold Blood, (Richard Brooks, 1967)
Night of the Living Dead, (George A. Romero, 1968)
The Anderson Tapes, (Sidney Lumet, 1971)
The Visitors, (Elia Kazan, 1972)
Black Christmas, (Bob Clark, 1974)
Demon Seed, (Donald Cammell, 1977)
The Plumber, (Peter Weir, 1979)
Angst, (Gerald Kargl, 1983)
To Sleep with Anger, (Charles Burnett, 1990)
Bad Influence, (Curtis Hanson, 1990)
Funny Games, (Michael Haneke, 1997)
Them, (David Moreau and Xavier Palud, 2006)
Inside, (Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo, 2007)

Adventures in Moviegoing with Edgar Wright, which includes

Blood and Black Lace
Seance on a Wet Afternoon
Don't Look Now

TRUE CRIME
While most genres wax and wane in popularity over time, one thing remains constant: our unending fascination with true crime stories. Real-life murderers, mobsters, and swindlers have provided models for popular horror, disquieting psychological realism, and avant-garde experiments alike. Inspired by some of the most infamous cases of all time—including the Papin sisters (Les abysses, La cérémonie), John Dillinger (Dillinger), Jack the Ripper (From Hell), and the Zodiac Killer (Zodiac)—these ripped-from-the-headlines tales of notorious killers and outlaws prove that truth is often stranger, and more shocking, than fiction.

Features

M, (Fritz Lang, 1931)
Arsenic and Old Lace, (Frank Capra, 1944)
Try and Get Me!, (Cy Endfield, 1950)
Salvatore Giuliano, (Francesco Rosi, 1962)
Les abysses, (Nikos Papatakis, 1963)
In Cold Blood, (Richard Brooks, 1967)
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, (George Roy Hill, 1969)
The Honeymoon Killers, (Leonard Kastle, 1970)
10 Rillington Place, (Richard Fleischer, 1971)
The Valachi Papers, (Terence Young, 1972)
Dillinger, (John Milius, 1973)
The Day of the Jackal, (Fred Zinnemann, 1973)
Man on a Swing, (Frank Perry, 1974)
In the Realm of the Senses, (Nagisa Oshima, 1976)
Vengeance Is Mine, (Shohei Imamura, 1979)
Smooth Talk, (Joyce Chopra, 1985)
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, (John McNaughton, 1986)
Landscape Suicide, (James Benning, 1987)
Reversal of Fortune, (Barbet Schroeder, 1990)
A Brighter Summer Day, (Edward Yang, 1991)
Let Him Have It, (Peter Medak, 1991)
Swoon, (Tom Kalin, 1992)
To Die For, (Gus Van Sant, 1995)
La cérémonie, (Claude Chabrol, 1995)
Deep Crimson, (Arturo Ripstein, 1996)
From Hell, (Albert Hughes and Allen Hughes, 2001)
Zodiac, (David Fincher, 2007)
Gomorrah, (Matteo Garrone, 2008)
Polytechnique, (Denis Villeneuve, 2009)

Shorts

Fry Day, (Laura Moss, 2017)
Blood Kin, (Ramin Bahrani, 2018)

Showcases for

Island of Lost Souls
Jennifer's Body
Office Killer
White Echo

Friday, October 15th, a double feature of Bright Future and Creepy (Kiyoshi Kurosawa)

Friday, October 29th, a double feature of Vampyr and Only Lovers Left Alive

Not all of these are horror or thrillers (Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid as true crime?), but it's pretty stacked. Criterion has been my go-to for every October Challenge, and this year has great line-up. There's also plenty of other horror films already on the service not mentioned here.

Burkion posted:

There have been two new seasons, of sorts, in the last few years. One from 2019 and one from this year. The one from 2019 was a three episode deal that was very, very poor, in my opinion. You could effectively skip the entire first episode and miss nothing, and most of the second if I'm being honest. All of the story is in the third episode and its not a good story either. The villain is worthless, the characters aren't great- even grading on a generous YA scale, it falls flat. The best thing about it is the production and the fact that the actors, at least, seem good

It put me off giving the new one a chance, but, two episodes into this six episode mini series, its actually incredibly better. Its completely stand alone compared to the last one, and while its still aggressively YA, its got some good stuff in it. If you want to see competent horror aimed at kids, this isn't a bad show at all. SO far at least. It could poo poo the bed

Is the new mini-series on Paramount Plus? They have the first run of the original (5 seasons), and the 3 part mini-series, for sure. Did I miss the new one?

Franchescanado fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Sep 28, 2021

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Quoting this post so I can find it later cause it's gonna be extremely useful for the challenge!

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Wow Shudder is pretty rude to foreigners; if you go to their site from a region where it isn't available, all you get is text saying "Sorry, we are not available in your country". That's literally the entirety of the data they send you, no HTML formatting or anything, just plain text rendered by your browser. They're too cheap to even spare an extra byte of bandwidth to end the sentence with a period!

Burkion posted:

I watched both seasons and they're both pretty disappointing, just the Midnight Society fighting a single supernatural thing, definitely trying to go for a Stranger Things vibe rather than any kind of horror. I admit I was amused in the second season when they became like a ghostbusting Avengers team, where they each wielded a different light-emitting weapon, like the girl with xmas lights wrapped around her fists or the guy using a ring light as a shield. Also it was neat to see the reveal that Sardo was the son of the OG Sardo, who cameos in the last ep

Argue fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Sep 28, 2021

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Anybody watch Elvira's special? It's available on the Shudder Prime add-on channel now, I'll probably watch at least one of them this weekend.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
If somehow you've never seen Arsenic and Old Lace, absolutely make it a priority. It's a great, bizarre horror comedy. I had never seen it until last year, and I was struck by how dark and weird Capra's sense of humor goes. I went in expecting a screwball comedy and instead got a slapstick about groups of murderers stuck together in a house trying to outwit each other. It's wild and charming as hell. It's gonna be an annual Halloween watch for me, now.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Franchescanado posted:

Is the new mini-series on Paramount Plus? They have the first run of the original (5 seasons), and the 3 part mini-series, for sure. Did I miss the new one?

So this is the weird thing- episode 1 you can find on their youtube page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NqHTbjdlO8&t=38s

But I cannot for the life of me figure out where you're supposed to legally watch it outside of buying a DVD(??) release. It having a DVD release isn't surprising, but the fact that it doesn't also come on bluray is, because one of the nice things about the show are the visuals.

The first episode does a decent job establishing things, for note, but its the second that made me go 'okay, yeah, I feel good about recommending this now'. But...yeah its weird. I'm not sure where you find this if you didn't DVR it or what not.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Burkion posted:

So this is the weird thing- episode 1 you can find on their youtube page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NqHTbjdlO8&t=38s

But I cannot for the life of me figure out where you're supposed to legally watch it outside of buying a DVD(??) release. It having a DVD release isn't surprising, but the fact that it doesn't also come on bluray is, because one of the nice things about the show are the visuals.

The first episode does a decent job establishing things, for note, but its the second that made me go 'okay, yeah, I feel good about recommending this now'. But...yeah its weird. I'm not sure where you find this if you didn't DVR it or what not.

They won't let me add it to my Watch List...

Class3KillStorm
Feb 17, 2011

Franchescanado posted:

If somehow you've never seen Arsenic and Old Lace, absolutely make it a priority. It's a great, bizarre horror comedy. I had never seen it until last year, and I was struck by how dark and weird Capra's sense of humor goes. I went in expecting a screwball comedy and instead got a slapstick about groups of murderers stuck together in a house trying to outwit each other. It's wild and charming as hell. It's gonna be an annual Halloween watch for me, now.

Is it Capra's sense of humor, though? I know it's a play adaptation, so not sure how much was changed for the big screen.

I do know that Boris Karloff was in the stage play but not allowed out of contract to do the movie, so all of the jokes about how the main villain is "a Boris Karloff type" land different than they would watching it live.

Also, I find it funny that Universal is letting those old Monsters movies show up on Criterion, since a good chunk of them will be available on Peacock through mid-November. (I think that Creature from the Black Lagoon, Black Cat and the Spanish-language Dracula are the only ones not on Peacock this year.)

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Class3KillStorm posted:

Is it Capra's sense of humor, though? I know it's a play adaptation, so not sure how much was changed for the big screen.

I do know that Boris Karloff was in the stage play but not allowed out of contract to do the movie, so all of the jokes about how the main villain is "a Boris Karloff type" land different than they would watching it live.

Also, I find it funny that Universal is letting those old Monsters movies show up on Criterion, since a good chunk of them will be available on Peacock through mid-November. (I think that Creature from the Black Lagoon, Black Cat and the Spanish-language Dracula are the only ones not on Peacock this year.)

It's a good question. I feel like directors who want to go through the trials and tribulations of adapting a stage play to the screen have to resonate with the material enough. So you're right, all the humor and writing is straight from the play (which I haven't seen performed before), but Capra still directed the camera work, and the acting, both of which do a lot of work for the tempo and tone and how the jokes land.

I love how the main villain inexplicably looks like a monstrous Boris Karloff, and I would hope every stage play goes through the make-up process to make him absurdly hosed-up looking.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Four of the Universal monster films are getting UHD releases next month too, I'll be interested to read some reviews to see what people think of them. The existing blu rays are drat good, so it's not necessarily a no-brainer that the UHDs will be a substantial upgrade.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Basebf555 posted:

Four of the Universal monster films are getting UHD releases next month too, I'll be interested to read some reviews to see what people think of them. The existing blu rays are drat good, so it's not necessarily a no-brainer that the UHDs will be a substantial upgrade.

Considering the earliest of them, I'm not sure what UHD could even add being honest

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Burkion posted:

Considering the earliest of them, I'm not sure what UHD could even add being honest

There could be some improvements in contrast and color depth(black and white are still colors!), but yea like I mentioned the existing blu rays are already very strong. This isn't a situation where we're upgrading from a shoddy Mill Creek disc or something like that.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I originally saw the Universal monster movies the way they were meant to be seen: copied from one of my mom’s coworker’s VHS collection onto one of those 8 hour long blank VHS tapes.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Psycho Goreman comic Kickstarter is live.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Class3KillStorm posted:

I've only seen the play, and I wouldn't describe it as Capraesque. It's closer to The Ladykillers (the good one with Alec Guinness).

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
I'm going to sub out House of the Devil and either put in the Grudge or the Orphanage.

I'm also considering replacing The House that Screamed with the Uninvited or Burnt Offerings. I'm not sure where I read about The House that Screamed, but I can't find it on any lists and other suggestions come up a lot more often. Thoughts?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Megasabin posted:

I'm going to sub out House of the Devil and either put in the Grudge or the Orphanage.

I'm also considering replacing The House that Screamed with the Uninvited or Burnt Offerings. I'm not sure where I read about The House that Screamed, but I can't find it on any lists and other suggestions come up a lot more often. Thoughts?

Spoilers for The House That Screamed.

It's definitely a spooky setting, and it's tonally close to a haunted house film, but there's nothing supernatural in the film.

The Uninvited is a classic black and white haunted house film, and Burnt Offerings is kinda like The Amityville Horror mixed with The Shining, with Oliver Reed. So, whichever appeals more to you out of those two.

Franchescanado fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Sep 28, 2021

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Argue posted:

I watched both seasons and they're both pretty disappointing, just the Midnight Society fighting a single supernatural thing, definitely trying to go for a Stranger Things vibe rather than any kind of horror. I admit I was amused in the second season when they became like a ghostbusting Avengers team, where they each wielded a different light-emitting weapon, like the girl with xmas lights wrapped around her fists or the guy using a ring light as a shield. Also it was neat to see the reveal that Sardo was the son of the OG Sardo, who cameos in the last ep

That is one big thing- these are not anthology horror, though I think I mentioned that. I really would have preferred for them to be, but I understand why they're not. Judging them for what they are, at the very least the second one is a lot more coherent and fun so far with a much better main threat. There's some ridiculousness and some things that could be genuinely scary for the intended audience. In a weird way I think I prefer this to Stranger Things, because this is a genuine piece of YA horror while Stranger Things is...not.

Stranger Things isn't YA, and it isn't adult. It's this weird mismash that doesn't fit in either categories and has some of the worst compromises of both. So I like this for being more honest about what it is and what its aiming for, if nothing else

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

if home is where the heart is then the Exorcist is a great haunted house movie

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Basebf555 posted:

Speaking of the Universal Classics, next month there's a few specialty showings of them on the big screen. https://www.fathomevents.com/events

Having seen Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein at one of these after years of catching them on TV, it really felt like seeing them for the first time. I highly recommend taking the opportunity to see them like this.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Went to a double feature of Dracula followed by the Spanish version. Interesting of course but caused me to experience deja vu and also become pretty drowsy. My brother outright fell asleep during the second movie and was lightly snoring with his mouth open.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

I binged the seven episodes of Midnight Mass and oh my word did I hate it. At least from episode 4 on. The monologuing was excruciating in particular. At first I thought it was a quirk of the tortured male lead but eventually loving everyone was talking in that same oppressively worldly voice and it would be crowbarred into scenes that desperately could do without it. The worst example was when Erin loses her baby and asks Riley what he thinks happens after we die - that slow pan in to him as he fires off his monologue was excruciating to watch - just thinking of what the gently caress Erin must be thinking as the minutes pass. Maybe if you cut half these overlong monologues you'd be able to flesh out the characters we're supposed to care about in the end, no?

That ending made me want to put my foot through the tv, maybe that was just the audio.

Ripped on King too much and still didn't have half as much interesting scenes or scares, full of men talking at women, air of mysogyny throughout and just cringe as gently caress.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Read the original Rawhead Rex short story and it kicks rear end. Looking forward to watching the film next month for the marathon and being sorely disappointed.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

Read the original Rawhead Rex short story and it kicks rear end. Looking forward to watching the film next month for the marathon and being sorely disappointed.

Yeah, disappointed they were snubbed for an oscar and disappointed that they never made a sequel maybe

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Thinking of Rawhead Rex and loling @ that goofy rear end motherfucker

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Bloodbath at the House Death has a slightly amusing small role for Vincent Price but is a whole lot of missed jokes outside his scenes. I really liked Kenny Everett growing up so was sad to see his jokes wilt so consistently.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

married but discreet posted:

Thinking of Rawhead Rex and loling @ that goofy rear end motherfucker

:same:

I love that movie.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

RobbZombae posted:

I binged the seven episodes of Midnight Mass and oh my word did I hate it. At least from episode 4 on. The monologuing was excruciating in particular. At first I thought it was a quirk of the tortured male lead but eventually loving everyone was talking in that same oppressively worldly voice and it would be crowbarred into scenes that desperately could do without it. The worst example was when Erin loses her baby and asks Riley what he thinks happens after we die - that slow pan in to him as he fires off his monologue was excruciating to watch - just thinking of what the gently caress Erin must be thinking as the minutes pass. Maybe if you cut half these overlong monologues you'd be able to flesh out the characters we're supposed to care about in the end, no?

That ending made me want to put my foot through the tv, maybe that was just the audio.

Ripped on King too much and still didn't have half as much interesting scenes or scares, full of men talking at women, air of mysogyny throughout and just cringe as gently caress.

Man, your read on this is so far from mine I feel like we were watching different shows.

Loved that discussion with Riley and Erin - god forbid two adults have a long conversation about something deep and they pay attention to each other (and us to them) instead of some jerk looking at their phone as we wait for the next jump scare. BTW, we know what Erin was thinking because we explicitly get a callback to her thoughts in Episode 7.

It's hardly men talking at women; if anything, the women are the prime movers in the show. Erin, Sarah, Bev, Annie, and Leeza are significantly bigger movers and shakers for the show and its endgame than their male counterparts. I just don't see the "air of misogyny" throughout that you did, but okay. Guess it wasn't your cuppa.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

FreudianSlippers posted:

just like I am at your post insulting a great movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Rawhead Rex is basically a distant cousin of Theodore Rex, right?