Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Saw ready or not tonight, it was fun to see in a theater.

Also unrelatedly, with the recent dead meat eps, i had this weird feeling that final destination would actually make a pretty fun serial series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Davros1 posted:

What if Goku fought Uber Jason? Answer that!

goku vs super freddy in take on me land.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Splint Chesthair posted:

King lost a fight with a minivan, so if Goku can beat up a minivan I’d go with him.

someone please post the gif of goku taking a fake punch reaction over a crowd and flying away with his car

FAKE EDIT also missed the evil dead Rio theatre showing and I got upset.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Iron Crowned posted:

All this slasher talk makes me wonder if there's a slasher based table top RPG, because that seems like a great setting for one offs and campaigns.

one of the world of darkness sourcebooks, Slasher, is for playing serial killers with obvious horror movie inspirations. though I have no idea if it was made during white wolf's gross period or not.