Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Benito Cereno posted:

I just got back from an advance screening of Color Out of Space, which was super dope except for Cage’s choice to do a Trump accent when he goes crazy, which was a little distracting.

The screening I went to had footage from the (I think) LA film festival with a Q&A hosted by Patton Oswalt with Stanley and the cast. It was pretty good overall, with two standout elements:

1) the second film in the planned trilogy is the Dunwich Horror

2) this:

http://twitter.com/benito_cereno/status/1220169562932633601

I must not watch enough cable news because to me it was just a Crazy Nic Cage voice. Thinking about it, that might be why the audience laughed knowingly when he did it.
And yeah, that jacket Cage was wearing for the Q&A was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

As we both know, Spider-Man’s not having an orgasm every time he shots web on the local library.

idk

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Yeah, how else are you going to get good audio from your parties?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Also if you didn't zoom in, this is from a North Carolina prison. An inmate is upset Fangoria is too left leaning.