Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

guys what the froggin' heck is this madness? this is like an act of war against my nation and home and king and lord and country and dad and mom

You're the country trying to get away with labeling ham as bacon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

turns out your boss at papa johns isn't actually john, it's this big ol black guy named Curtis, Curtis is cool with you taking a coworker out on a date even though it'll turn out to be the worst date you'll ever go on

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

i think the papa john/curtis situation is kind of like santa and his elves, there's a papa john but he has curtis all over the world to help him out so that he can get his pizza out to all the children each day

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Escape From Noise

Does John like it when you call him "Big Papa"?

Jolo

I never asked. He likes it when you scratch behind his ears and he loved to play fetch with a frisbee that looked like a pizza.

Heather Papps

hello friend

sounds like a good boy. maybe not a good boss, but better!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

You're the country trying to get away with labeling ham as bacon.

Peameal bacon (also known as cornmeal bacon) is a wet-cured, unsmoked back bacon made from trimmed lean boneless pork loin rolled in cornmeal and is found mainly in Southern Ontario. Toronto pork packer William Davies, who came to Canada from England in 1854, is credited with its development.[2][a]
The name "peameal bacon" derives from the historic practice of rolling the cured and trimmed boneless loin in dried and ground yellow peas to extend shelf life. Since the end of World War I, it has been rolled in ground yellow cornmeal.
Peameal bacon sandwiches, consisting of cooked peameal bacon on a kaiser roll and sometimes topped with mustard or other toppings, are often considered a signature dish of Toronto, particularly from Toronto's St. Lawrence Market.[4]

you mean dis?

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

Toronto pork packer

Good user name

Jolo

I love Toronto Pork Packer's early stuff, before they got all commercial. "White Meat Black Streets" is a classic album.

google THIS

Beware ye, young children, of the baleful cry of the Toronto Pork Packer, or you'll be sorrey!

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Beware ye, young children, of the baleful cry of the Toronto Pork Packer, or you'll be sorrey!

If he catches you out past midnight he'll shove you in his beg!

alnilam

They say on misty nights he comes in from the lake on about

ty manifisto

Twenty Four

Thread resurrected from like a year ago, goes from being about the moon to papa johns, and I can't believe I'm the first one to say:

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie"

google THIS

Twenty Four posted:

Thread resurrected from like a year ago, goes from being about the moon to papa johns, and I can't believe I'm the first one to say:

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie"

google THIS posted:

When the moon fails to rise
Like a bait-and-switched implicitly free pizza pie
That's a tough break

:smug:

Jolo

homo erectus, lmfao

Twenty Four

Dang I missed it, I shoulda known better, good job!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Jolo posted:

homo erectus, lmfao

Escape From Noise

Jolo posted:

homo erectus, lmfao

Papa Erectus

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Homo John's Pizza

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Homo John's Pizza

Jolo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Homo John's Pizza

Papa Ingredients. Erectus Pizza. Homo John's.

Escape From Noise

Jolo posted:

nut

Jolo posted:

9p chees

Escape From Noise

I went to Papa John's recently and ordered a medium olive pizza. The lady behind the cash register looked me directly in the eye and said, "What are you? Some kind of bitch?". Long story short I left the store with a large John's Favorite, a large chicken Alfredo, a large The Meats, 5 orders of wings, 3 orders of bread sticks and 4 liters of Pepsi. Also when I was paying for my order I was shaking pretty bad from the interaction and dropped a bunch of change. When I kneeled to pick it up the manager came barreling out of his office red-faced and yelling at me. He kept calling me a "no good thug" and challenging me to a fight until I explained the situation at which point he muttered an apology under his breath and threw a few coupons at me. So at least I have some deals to look forward to next time!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Sep 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Papa John's delivery guy: (wearing a pinstripe suit for some reason) This is a nice house you got here. It'd be a...shame if it caught on fire, and you couldn't smother the flames with pizzas because you didn't have enough.