Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

VanguardFelix posted:

Can’t donate blood because of medications but donated to Just Detention a charity trying to end assault on prisoners and give a voice to those who nobody wants to listen to.

If you want I can give you the Thanksgiving av of

to go with the gang tag.

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Dec 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
When you make a donation (blood/plasma/cash) if you want an avatar/gangtag say which one you want when you post. The cat/dog pictures are going to take a couple days to be resized and uploaded.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

El Pollo Blanco posted:

I donated plasma earlier today before I saw this thread, hopefully I'll get another donation in before the 31st this month though, and will take a picture!

e: did actually get a picture of my donation yesterday, can I post my donor id card with the message as proof or is this fine as it is?

This is fine as is if you want to choose an av/gang tag

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

2DEG posted:

Nobody wants my Hep B core antibody blood despite not being a chronic carrier, so MSF can have my money instead. Gang tag please. :3:

The place I donate plasma to (Biotest) has/had a hep B program specifically for donors like you so you might want to look into that.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Do you want a new av or a gang tag or?...

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
:siren: We're going to be extending this to the 15th of january in order to get late entrants and process final blood donations :siren:

(mainly since we started this in the middle of december instead of the beginning of the month)

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

VitalSigns posted:

Spent a week in cat jail so now I know what it's like in an ICE detention facility, probably. Hopefully this helps keep a kid out of one

do you want an avatar or a gang tag?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Bungeyjump posted:

By coincidence I did this on Monday!

glowing-fish posted:

Chipping in with a 10 dollar donation to DWB/MSF:

Is it okay if this doubles with the $10 I am donating every time a Republican operative/flunky gets indicted or pleads guilty?

Need to know which avs you want and/or the gang tag for ya'll

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

KickerOfMice posted:

If it's about to end, let me say thanks to everyone that gave blood, and thanks to Xyven, for matching donations. Helluva move, my friend. :rock:

it says right in the title it ends jan 15 :ssh:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Lightning Knight posted:

Oh durr I totally forgot, I am the most gullible person lol.

i have swamp land in florida to sell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
:siren: last day for this, folks; anybody with a scheduled blood/plasma/platelet donation speak out :siren: