Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple
That'll happen when you push 1000 trophies a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homers BBBq
Mar 11, 2008
I take back what I said about piper. She's good in showdown once you get a few levels up. Makes a huge difference when you can chip down crates from distance then open up close in 4 shots total. Its also hilarious when two people are battling and you shift the whole battle with one max distance shot on whoever's winning.

Homers BBBq fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Feb 20, 2019

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Homers BBBq posted:

I take back what I said about piper. She's good in showdown once you get a few levels up. Makes a huge difference when you can chip down crates from distance then open up close in 4 shots total. Its also hilarious when two people are battling and you shift the whole battle with one max distance shot on whoever's winning.

I unlocked Piper yesterday and am still level one (yeah I know this is a big reason) but it seems like the cards are stacked against her. To pick up power cubes you have to touch them, so just going to retrieve them is a big risk. There also aren't really any "open" showdown maps so cover is easy to find. Brock seems like a statistically better choice which sucks cause Piper is fun.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i think i got all 260ish cups in bounty you can just carry your team in those early games even if they're essentially a-moving into the team

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Piper is hilariously weak in Showdown until you level her enough to 2-shot a lot of people and then she's stupid but fun

Yeah she's really good in Bounty because it's a dumb gamemode where everyone lingers at max range

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Isn't there a bounty map that is just 100% hay

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yeah snake prairie maybe dont pick piper for that one in soloQ

vtlock
Feb 7, 2003

Requested to join goonstache. This game is my preferred time waster right now.

vtlock fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Feb 23, 2019

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Had to revive this thread just to share this pretty metal fan art.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
We're all just posting in the chat mostly. Goonstache is pretty much the only clan ATM.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
I'm still playing but my work clan is down to 6 people. Probably won't be in there too much longer.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

I requested for goonstache.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Been thinking about this picture a lot lately

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
oh hell yes

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
That image gives me power points. Someone should draw another one with Penny's turret. Haha. Wouldn't that be crazy?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
https://ibb.co/8xZgr8m
https://ibb.co/NYtznyj

:whatup:

I still love this dumb supercell game

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Just a reminder that we have a Discord Server for general discussion and teaming up for robots. There's also a Clash Royale channel that nobody uses!

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Goonstache request sent!

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple
And now I think we have all of the goons under one banner.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

This is what max Pam gameplay looks like.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Pam owns.

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

^burtle posted:

Pam owns.

Just got Pam, happy to confirm.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Pam's getting the biggest nerf of all in the next update lmbo

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

She already got nerfed today.

quote:

Pam

Decreased main attack damage from 260 to 240

Decreased health from 4400 to 4300

When Nita and her Bear and Pam attack Pam’s Healing Stations they now receive the star power healing effect
She's still fine

Edit: Oh yeah Brawl TV is in now, and it's hilarious to watch showdown. You get to see teaming absolutely ruin games

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Bought Bunny Penny Finally put in the 10 minutes of effort to get her from 490 to 500 :hellyeah:

Shoutouts to the Leon that immediately died by running into a crate I was actively shooting

pappawurm
Feb 9, 2014
Rosa is so over powered. In the soccer match game Rosa just runs it in Everytime. Any tips on stopping this? Some super powers can stop her but most times you don't have enough time to build up the power before she's scored

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

hope your rosa touches the ball first

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

:toot:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Two in one weekend :toot:

I have 4 Brawlers at 400, and so far difficulty (from easiest to hardest) has been
Penny>Leon>Shelly>Nita

Penny and Nita were both 10 when I hit 500, and this was before Shelly had her buffs. This is mostly Solo Showdown, and Nita is just way too weak to Rosa right now.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
People probably have level 1 Rosa at 500

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
Wow, I was just ranking up my Bo when I finally decided to open my ~5 big crates and ~40 smalls. Unlocked Mortis, Gene, and Leon. Did they change something?

e: App put in for Goonstache

Ashrik fucked around with this message at 15:02 on May 13, 2019

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Putty posted:

I'm at 500 with level 5. Rosa is hilarious.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Putty posted:

A dude last week posted on reddit that he'd hit 500 with all Brawlers at level 1. It's totally doable, just way harder and you either need to be carried (or more likely) level up in Solo Shodown by being a big coward

Quickpull
Mar 1, 2003

We're all mad here.
Sent a request to Goonstache since 2poor4gems is apparently dead now

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
A tip for stupid paypigs using Google Play. If you go to an IAP then back out, google sometimes gives you a 24 hour $1 credit to use which you can apply to your gem habit. I don't know how frequent this is but I'm not complaining.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

I'll keep posting these until other people start hitting 500 and not leaving the game :mad:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
https://ibb.co/ggs3Kf1

All 27 Brawlers above 500! Drop that new Brawler update already!

:spergin:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

EMZ owns

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
:wtc:

who is still playing this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011

FistEnergy posted:

:wtc:

who is still playing this game

I started playing a little bit again after taking an 8 month long hiatus. It's still pretty fun but not something I can play for months upon months without taking a break. In the game's defense, it was really easy to pick up again and I didn't feel like I missed a whole lot of progress while I was away.