Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug

Big thanks to Vanilla Mint Ice, Emalde, Zydoran, Tsurupettan, and DaveWoo for their awesome work on previous versions of this OP! thread 1 thread 2 thread 3 thread 4 thread 5 thread 6 thread 7 thread 8 thread 9
Credit also to DACK FAYDEN, messagemode1, No Friend of Gravity, Omelette du Fromage, jarch3r, Reiterpallasch and a metric poo poo ton of others from IRC who worked on this OP and many other resources.

Meet one of the largest-grossing free-to-play mobile games in the world, a crack-laced fusion of Bejeweled and Pokémon available on both the iTunes Store (USA) and the Google Play Store (USA). It is now also available on Kindle Fire. Non-US people can also play on the US server: Android iOS.

You can also play on the JP server which has much better rewards and gets updated faster than the NA version, but that is only recommended if you are a PAD expert or you can read Japanese.

Puzzle & Dragons, or PAD for short, is a SOCIAL, FREEMIUM game from JAPAN in which you kill monsters, take their eggs, hatch the eggs and fuse them to other monsters, and then evolve those monsters by jamming seeds and plants down their throats. The main part of this game takes place on a Bejeweled-style board, but you can drag an orb to any location on the board while displacing other orbs to create huge combos. Also the art is rad. Watch it yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8qNf4bRjr4&t=3s

Intrigued? The puzzle part is pretty neat, but there's actually massive depth to this game. Once the training wheels come off, enemies start showing up in larger groups and hitting for tens of thousands of damage. In most F2P games this is just a bullshit paywall, but PAD is fundamentally different from most freemium games, and it's very possible to get deep into the endgame without spending a dime.

...but yes, there is IAP. You do not need it, but it does speed things up significantly. Try not to spend hundreds of dollars every month.

We've got anime collabs and waifus, what more could you want?

PAD starts off pretty simple but becomes much more complex as you progress further, and the game doesn't go out of its way to explain much to you besides the basics. As you get deeper into the game you will likely need to look up information on specific mechanics or dungeon details. There are several resources available to English-speaking PAD players that can help you out; check the "Other Resources" section near the end of this post to review them. But if you're looking to do a deep-dive right off the bat, there is a massive guide from the users on PDX which you can read here: The Missing Guide of PAD

REROLLING

Rerolling used to be a pretty big part of starting out in PAD. When you get to the end of the tutorial, you are given a free roll on the Rare Egg Machine (REM). Almost all of the really good monsters in the game come from this machine, or ones like it. The monster players got from this free roll used to largely determine how difficult it would be for them to progress in the beginning of the game. A good roll would make starting out much simpler, while a bad roll would lead to frustration. And so, it was recommended that new players delete and reinstall the app and replay the tutorial until they got something good from the free roll. The REM also used to have a lot more garbage in it, so the odds of getting something good were a lot lower - as a result, people would end up rerolling dozens of times before they could actually start playing.

Thankfully, that is all in the past - rerolling is no longer needed in most cases. The majority of monsters in the current REM can easily carry a new player through the beginning of the game and well into some harder content, and many of the monsters that used to be considered bad starting rolls were given new evos that made them much stronger. Players are also given free magic stones much more frequently now, which means more chances to roll useful monsters. You also get a free roll on the REM at certain rank milestones, plus a free roll on certain seasonal/special REMs.

As it stands, there are only a handful of REM monsters that are bad enough that they merit a reroll if you get them as a starter. These are monsters that are not only useless at the start, but never really become useful at any point. If you get any of the following for your starting roll, it is recommended that you try rerolling:
- Any monster with "Wizard" or "Sorcerer" in the name (does NOT apply to any monster with "Great Witch" in the name, those are very good)
- Any monster with "Rider" in the name
- Any monster with "CyberDragon" or "CyberBeast" in the name
- Any of the Armored Knights (Nim, Muse, Delgado, Arcline, Creuse)
- Berserker Z or Prometheus
- Ur-Chimera or Guivre Chimera
- WoodBahn or ForestBahn
- GrimRock or GrimCrystal
- Mistrain or Sagirinokami
- Chrono Turtle

Even if you do get one of these as your starter, you don't absolutely need to reroll if you don't want to (since you'll quickly build up a collection of stones that you can use to roll more monsters). You'll just have a little bit of a frustrating start until you manage to get something better, and you'll have to lean more heavily on strong friend leaders (see the next section).

:siren: NEWBIES, POST YOUR LEADER AND FRIEND ID :siren:

One of the most important aspects of PAD is finding friends with leaders that complement your own. One of the benefits of being a goon is that you have access to a bunch of veteran players with strong leaders that can carry you through a bunch of content that you wouldn't normally be able to clear otherwise. You should post in the thread with your Friend ID and which leader you are using as soon as you start playing, wait for the friend requests to come in, then steamroll all of the beginner content.

There is also a goon Discord channel where you can ask for specific leaders, advice, or any random PAD-related questions you might have.

Plus, multiplayer was added to the game awhile back, so now you can coop pretty much all of the content with a friend. There are even bonuses for doing so!

The best place to ask questions (besides this thread) is in the Discord channel HERE. The room is always active, and full of friendly whales veterans. This is also the best place to go if you need a specific friend god or want to watch :retrogames: during a Godfest.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/ is the main English database, where you can review monster stats, dungeons, etc. Contributed to by our own Unknown_PC! Unfortunately, PDX isn't updated as often as it used to be, so the list of upcoming dungeons/events usually isn't up to date. But it's still the best resource for looking up what appears in specific dungeons or learning the stats of specific monsters.

Also from the users on PDX is this long guide which explains nearly every mechanic in the game, which you can search through if you need a detailed explanaition of the mechanics: The Missing Guide of PAD

Mantastic's site at https://mantasticpad.com/ is another good resource for basic info and new player guides.

If you want to see upcoming JP content (most of which eventually comes to NA) https://pad.protic.site/category/pad-jp/ is a good place for it.

A few other resources:

Rascyc posted:

If you want an app for monster stuff and a few other things then you can sideload Dadguide, which is basically a cobbled together version of Padguide. It's okay and can be found on the reddit discord (^dadguide is the command). I use it for monsters, that's about it. If you still want a web app then https://ilmina.com/ works pretty well.

If you just want the LTD schedule you can use https://www.pad-db.com/

If you REALLY want dungeon data, you can use a Chinese site http://pad.skyozora.com/ - I don't bother doing this personally but it's a thing. People just auto translate it and get by I guess.

If you just want a rough overview of something newish, you can usually drop by the reddit discord, join the bot channel, and just type ^guide <whatever> e.g., ^guide Lindworm. If you want the guide list then I suggest opening a direct message with the Miru Bot and typing ^guides and be ready for spam. This is pretty much what I do these days if I don't want to blow stamina just learning a dungeon the Hard Way through trial and error.

When is the best time to pull from the REM?
The guiding principle of PAD used to be "never roll outside of a Godfest", events that used to happen bi-monthly when the REM would get a boost to specific pantheons and some special Godfest-only monster were added in. But recently PAD seems to be focusing more on monthly Super Godfests, where a special REM gets added for a few days and the rates for rare monsters are boosted even higher than a usual Godfest. The downside is that it costs 10 stones to roll in a SGF, rather than the 5 stones needed for the regular REM. But pretty much everyone agrees that the increased chances of rolling something good are worth the extra stone cost.

Should I roll on the collab/seasonal REM that is available now?
Probably not. Collab and seasonal REMs can vary pretty widely in quality but most of them are filled with useless junk, along with a couple of whale bait rare monsters thrown in to tempt people into rolling. If you're a newer player, you can ask others what the general consensus is on the possible rolls, and see what they say. There are a few collabs that are actually worth spending stones on, and they usually come around more than once.

I'm just returning to this game after a long hiatus, what's changed?
Probably a lot, things tend to move quickly in mobile games. If you've been away for longer than a few months, there's a good chance that many things have happened, like new monster upgrades, collabs, QoL changes, that kind of thing. The best way to find out what has changed is to just start playing again, and ask in the thread or discord when you're confused on something. Or you can search through the The Missing Guide of PAD for updated mechanics, if you prefer.

How can I get this <gem/evo material> I need to evolve my monster?
To evolve some monsters into their strongest forms, you may need a few specific gems or other materials that are harder to find. Rare materials are sometimes given out as gifts you can receive through the in-game mail. It's also possible get some rarer materials by completing a specific monthly quest - if so, you can probably find a strong goon friend willing to carry you through it in the Discord channel. Also check the Monster Exchange, you might be able to trade in something else for it. Do NOT buy any materials with MP though, that is never a good deal.

Should I buy a monster with MP?
Most of the monsters available from the MP store aren't very useful anymore, advances in the game have made them nearly obsolete. There are really only 3 MP monsters that see any use these days: Odin Dragon (aka Odindra), which evolves into a strong sub that can be put onto many teams; Amen, a very powerful but extremely difficult to use leader; and Ragnarok Dragon (aka Ragdra), which has seen limited use on some teams for his awakenings.
Whether or not you should buy any of these monsters depends heavily on what teams you are using, and whether buying a monster would improve any of these teams significantly.

I keep hitting this enemy but it won't die, what gives?
As you progress through the game, you'll encounter different mechanics which prevent you from just one-shotting every monster you encounter. There are several different statuses that an enemy can have that can change how your attacks affect them, which are indicated by icons next to the monster you are fighting. The most common statuses are: Damage Absorb, where a monster absorbs all damage over a certain threshold to heal itself; Damage Void, which reduces all damage over a certain threshold to 1; and Resolve, which allows a monster to survive an attack that would normally kill it. You can see a list of all the possible statuses (and how to overcome them) in the "Dungeon Mechanics" section of this: The Missing Guide of PAD

What is an Assist?
An assist is a game mechanic where you can basically equip one monster on to another monster - doing this allows the base monster to use the active skill of the equipped monster. However, the base monster keeps its original skill, and the assist skill only begins charging once the original skill is fully charged. In addition, once the assist skill is fully charged, you cannot select the base monster's skill anymore, only the assist skill is available. It sounds more complicated than it is, it's basically just a way to give a monster access to two different skills, making teams more versatile. And if you give a monster an assist that is the same color, the monster gets a stat boost, too. It costs some coins to select a monster as an assist, but you are allowed to reverse it at any time, so there are no risks involved. But in order for a monster to be used as an assist, it must have all of its awakenings unlocked and cannot be a part of one of your existing teams. So if you are trying to add a monster as an assist but don't see it in your monster list, ensure that the monster is fully awoken and is not a leader/sub on any of your teams.
Note that not all monsters can be used as assists - generally, only REM monsters with 5 star rarity or higher and some select farmable monsters are able to be used as assists (the rules are not very consistent). If you're not sure, you can check a monster's http://puzzledragonx.com entry and it will tell you if the monster can be used as an assist or not (the entry will have a line that says either "This card can be used as assist" or "This card cannot be used as assist").

What is an Equip Evo?
Some monsters have an "equip evolution" option, which allows you to evolve the monster into a piece of equipment. Equip evos gain the Awoken Assist awakening, which means that if you put it on another monster as an assist, the awakenings from the equip will be transferred to the equipped monster (but only as long as it is being used as an assist). Evolving a monster to its equip form used to be a permanent change, but this was later updated so that equip evos could be reversed.

Zeta fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Feb 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
<Reserved in case it's needed>

Any suggestions for stuff I should add to the OP is welcome

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Pulled a Madoo this morning.

Getting 225x should not be this easy.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'm sitting on a best friend use on my main that I don't feel like using on anyone on my list if anyone's interested. don't really care what leads you use since my alt has a bunch of the ones I commonly use as well. just want someone who will log in and not immediately quit like some of my other bf's. have mai in slot 1 and ciel in slot 2. usually run bj but I also have lideal, gronia, myr, rmyr, mega grem, both forms of veroah, yusuke, ganesha, yog, and I guess dathena if she's ever relevant again. if you need a specific lead, send me a message and I can throw one in slot 1/2 for a while

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Thanks for all the hard work, Zeta!

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Manatee Cannon posted:

I'm sitting on a best friend use on my main that I don't feel like using on anyone on my list if anyone's interested. don't really care what leads you use since my alt has a bunch of the ones I commonly use as well. just want someone who will log in and not immediately quit like some of my other bf's. have mai in slot 1 and ciel in slot 2. usually run bj but I also have lideal, gronia, myr, rmyr, mega grem, both forms of veroah, yusuke, ganesha, yog, and I guess dathena if she's ever relevant again. if you need a specific lead, send me a message and I can throw one in slot 1/2 for a while

Thanks for the new thread Zeta, OP looks great.

Tzirean and I still need a third for our triangle (both running BJ, Ed, Yusuke mostly), you can add us and then we can figure who BFFs who. I'm at nearly 800 days played in this money sink, so I doubt I'm going anywhere anytime soon.

ID is 375, 214, 438. 

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

Thanks for the new thread Zeta, OP looks great.

Tzirean and I still need a third for our triangle (both running BJ, Ed, Yusuke mostly), you can add us and then we can figure who BFFs who. I'm at nearly 800 days played in this money sink, so I doubt I'm going anywhere anytime soon.

ID is 375, 214, 438

And I'm 331,084,232

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

sounds good to me

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
IDs:

Main: 371,448,286
Alt: 370,344,387

Main Leads: Ed, Yusuke, B&J, Mega Sylvie, Amen, Zeus Giga, Saline, Jhoria, Diablos
Alt Leads: Ed, Yusuke, Mega Sylvie, Amen, Zeus Giga

BFs available for both.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Manatee Cannon posted:

sounds good to me

Dope. You BFF me (SkyeaterSA), I'll BFF Tzirean, Tzirean BFF Manatee Cannon.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

cool. did my part

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

Tzirean BFF Manatee Cannon.

Done.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I think I'm gonna have to co-op c45

Someone asked about C47 Valkyrie and I don't really have an answer. I ran her to like 1 off the combo shield and that's when she powered up on the same turn I dropped her below the resolve. I did VDP to kill her at that point and I mainly went this route cause I forgot to bring a time debuff solution.

[e] I looked it up:

quote:

F7 (Alt. Valkyrie): 90mil HP, 10mil void, 50% res. VDP, FUA, +combo active if you need one, spike active in you need one. Otherwise you can play her game where every “tier” of 10% HP intervals gives a new challenge (clouds, combo shield, etc), never let her stay above 95% hp or you’re dead (she does heal once below 50% hp back to 100%). Execute is below 20%.

C49 is intense to solo without a strong green team, and I think probably harder than C50. Machine Noah is like wreck city. I'll probably roll out Zela.

Rascyc fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Dec 15, 2018

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Are there any good guides or suggested teams for the various Endless Corridors?

Sometimes I feel like running them but they're just so drat long.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

GoodBee posted:

The only challenging one is the last No Awakenings one, otherwise everything else should be relatively trivial for an arena farm team. I used Anublos for that one but that was before the current level of power creep, Madoo or whatever with free move time ought to destroy it.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

GoodBee posted:

Endless is just a long normal dungeon. Anything strong will beat it. Run a 7x6 for the 5x4 dungeon and something easy to combo with for the Awoken Invalid. You can rainbow Verse this easily.

True Endless is just a long tech dungeon. Nothing over 4-5 mil hp.

Extreme Endless is slightly harder, nothing has more than around 10 mil hp.

Ultimate Endless is just a longer A1.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Rascyc posted:

I think I'm gonna have to co-op c45

this might make it harder rather than easier because your cooldowns will all be twice as long. no badges either, so leads like yusuke would be stuck with default move time

I've tried a few things with this. gronia might technically be possible, but she deals so little damage that it'd take hours so I quit out. tried ideal paired with reeche but the shield makes stalling hard, particularly on floors with multiple enemies. my best run was bj with a kuroyuri loop. you have enough health to stall on the first floor for actives, but there is the problem of the 4th floor removing buffs any time they're in place. should be ok as long as you've stalled for actives before that point but idk about after that. gonna try again later and see how it goes

e: o yea I also tried suou but first floor constantly eating red is a pain. he should be doable. it's just annoying

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Dec 15, 2018

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Kuros posted:

Run a 7x6 for the 5x4 dungeon

I forgot this was a thing.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Finally! A thread were I won't be one of the shameful top posters!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I'm still in the OP :shobon:

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
So is the whole "get a token to trade for a chase rare" thing new, or is that something they've done for a while? Because I'm trying to decide if I should keep grinding stones to keep flinging 10s at the super godfest trying to get Ideal or something for my Ciel team (honestly I don't know how to optimize anymore, it's been so long), or should I start saving stones for Christmas Ilmina (and get infinitely disappointed because I remember sinking at least $100 into the game to get normal Ilmina on my old sold account). Because if I can just get her for free, I want her.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Framboise posted:

So is the whole "get a token to trade for a chase rare" thing new, or is that something they've done for a while? Because I'm trying to decide if I should keep grinding stones to keep flinging 10s at the super godfest trying to get Ideal or something for my Ciel team (honestly I don't know how to optimize anymore, it's been so long), or should I start saving stones for Christmas Ilmina (and get infinitely disappointed because I remember sinking at least $100 into the game to get normal Ilmina on my old sold account). Because if I can just get her for free, I want her.

It's new and this is the first time it's happened. JP got it as well.

Also Ideal isn't in the player's choice machine so you probably shouldn't throw stones at it to get her.

The new thing you might be interested in is the monster exchange. Chase cards sometimes can be bought by trading in four (or five) other rare cards to get them. Christmas Ilmina may or may not be tradable, but if she is I can promise you that the list of things you can trade will be stupid. It'll probably be a bunch of seasonal 7* stuff.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
It'll be worth keeping an eye out for. I've managed to pull a bunch of decent stuff from the super godfest to last me a while, but I could always use some more good healers for a Ciel team. Right now I'm running Ciel/Saline/Lugh/Atem/Atem. Obviously the Atems are just filler for now and their skill works well with Ciel's for decent burst damage, but it's nowhere close to being optimal.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Olothreutes posted:

The new thing you might be interested in is the monster exchange. Chase cards sometimes can be bought by trading in four (or five) other rare cards to get them. Christmas Ilmina may or may not be tradable, but if she is I can promise you that the list of things you can trade will be stupid. It'll probably be a bunch of seasonal 7* stuff.

you mean seasonal 8*. 7* seasonals are trash rolls most of the time. here's the trade list for xmas. I don't really recommend trading for a sub tho, especially not if you're giving up a bunch of gfe's you have 1 copy of

https://pad.protic.site/christmas-special-gacha-revival/#Monster_Exchange

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I have none of the tradables, sadly. Kinda sucks starting fresh. I had dupes of almost every GFE on my old account. I didn't know DMeta finally became good, I had two of her, haha

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

So, any benefit of having 3 Reeches?

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

ChikoDemono posted:

Second Reeche is a perfect SDR inherit on first Reeche, and third Reeche is perfect trade fodder for another 10 stone whalebait pull.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
378,749,457. I’m new, I’ve been rolling the maxed gacha, and I have a present machine and a BFF thing.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

ChikoDemono posted:

3 Reeche arounds complete the circle, right?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

isndl posted:

Second Reeche is a perfect SDR inherit on first Reeche, and third Reeche is perfect trade fodder for another 10 stone whalebait pull.
Yeah finding Reeche's who are at least uninherited or have Reeche on top of Reeche for A3 can be pretty annoying.

The only safe SDR protection inherit I've found for A3 is like, the dumb boss from the MTG dungeon. Even the stupid frost cloak from Persona comes up accidentally sometimes.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Rascyc posted:

Yeah finding Reeche's who are at least uninherited or have Reeche on top of Reeche for A3 can be pretty annoying.

The only safe SDR protection inherit I've found for A3 is like, the dumb boss from the MTG dungeon. Even the stupid frost cloak from Persona comes up accidentally sometimes.

If we're not friends already my Reeche has a Reeche inherit. Also how do you feel about a Helen inherit?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Rascyc posted:

unskilled Durandalf is like 50 turns and comes with two of those heart-row-bind-reduction crap awakenings for max value :goonsay:

Zydoran
Oct 11, 2005

Valk is for sissies; I pad in style
Seconding that Durandalf equip, it never comes up! I've used mine a ton, haven't used any of my four max skilled Durandalfs yet...

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I got the one Durandalf equip on Izanagi. Seems perfect, since he's got such a short native cooldown.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

I have a hard time thinking of using the Durandalf equip on non light cards, not getting any stats and only a few bind clear rows seems meh. I guess it's still a very solid SDR option but I've never run into a place where the bind clears mattered at all.

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
Hey all, getting back into the game after a long hiatus. Is there a current tier list of what "the good poo poo" currently is?

Basically I got my first diamond dragon fruit and I'd love to know what to use it on. If Mantastic's tier list is a good one to use, then I do have a DMeta I can de-evolve, as well as blue, green and white witches and various Dragoncallers.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

scorpiobean posted:

Is there a current tier list of what "the good poo poo" currently is?

quote:

DMeta

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

scorpiobean posted:

Hey all, getting back into the game after a long hiatus. Is there a current tier list of what "the good poo poo" currently is?

Basically I got my first diamond dragon fruit and I'd love to know what to use it on. If Mantastic's tier list is a good one to use, then I do have a DMeta I can de-evolve, as well as blue, green and white witches and various Dragoncallers.

Dmeta is top poo poo if you have the team (Izanagi is key). Good dark/light gods mostly.

Reeche, the blue witch, is awesome too, for rainbow. More flexible than dmeta but needs a 7x6 pair to shine.

He Who Dares
May 9, 2013

Radio Free Gracemeria

scorpiobean posted:

https://bakadata.com/puzzle-dragons/jp-aggregate-leader-list-12-03-18/

DMeta is top tier. Most teams look like DMeta/Eir/Izanagi/God-type FUA/Damage/Dmeta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

First pull :unsmith:

Framboise fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Dec 17, 2018