Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

ImpAtom posted:

My favorite little bit was the Spider-Man comics. I was confused how they worked in a setting where he was real but if you look at the pages the main character has a different hair color and is named Billy.

Marvel used to have a thing where there were in-universe marvel comics that functioned as a historical record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

The collider is Kingpin's effort to defy fate.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

fractalairduct posted:

Peni's only power in the comics is the psychic link to her spider. She has spider-sense as well in this movie, though, so who knows.

Maybe it's actually the spider that has the spider-sense.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

I was discussing superhero movies the other day at a party, and my host mentioned that he really liked what he saw of Spider-Verse, but he'd had to leave because it was too intense for his 4-5 year old daughter (although some of her peers were fine with it). He said he's hoping to try it again later.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

MrMojok posted:

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I feel this thread is the best place to ask.

Do any of you remember a website called Spideykicksbutt.com? It was a site run by a Spider-Man superfan, was around for years, with a lot of good, detailed analyses of Spidey comic history. It's been offline for a long time. Does anyone know if it's still up on a new domain, or is any of that stuff archived anywhere?

Archive.org has it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

If affordable is 300 dollars, sure lmao.

And yes I’m getting it. Some how.

If you get it, let me know if it can be posed in a single-hand handstand and stay there on its own.