Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Goddamn that was a hell of a movie.

All the animation has been talked about by people way more knowledgeable about it than me so I'll just add that the soundtrack loving owned.

I was at a packed showing and it felt like a concert at times from everyone tapping, stomping, even clapping along when the beat got good.

First thing I did when I got home was grab the soundtrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Young Freud posted:

You who else needs to be in a sequel, besides Spiders-Man, Japanese Spiderman and Italian Spiderman?

The Osborne Spidermen, played by Wilhelm Dafoe and James "So Good!" Franco. Everyone but Miles is perturbed by thus, but Miles thinks they're sort cool, what's the big deal?

Along similar lines Otto Superior Spiderman Octavius would be fun if Liv is back.

I'm not up on Spiderman comics that well, is Liv an established thing? Is she alt Otto or like a daughter/sister/wife/colleague/someone else who takes up his mantle?

What I'm getting at is would it be a family reunion, lovers reunited or some weird alternate self incest?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

So a thing I just realised. Aunt May recognised Ock and called her Liv like she says her friends do.

Don't Aunt May and Doc Ock have history in most universes?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Young Freud posted:

The other thought is Peter knew Liv and thus so did May by extension. They could have been colleagues in college and/or lovers before Peter settled down with Mary Jane. Miles' universe Peter seems to be around the same age as Liv, or Liv slightly older.

I'm fairly sure she's meant to be middle aged dude. Way older than Peter. Hobo Peter treats her like she's older than he is (Peter is a goon but I kinda doubt he's a big enough one to think "Oh you look 35" is a good thing to say to anyone remotely near 35 or under it) and he's well into his 30s.