Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Mameluke posted:

What fun Spider-Folk who didn't make the cut for this one would y'all like to see in a sequel? Italian Spiderman, obviously, and newspaper Spiderman for sure; Silk would be a great "serious" addition. I'd also love to see Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark show up and belt out a catastrophic number or two; he even comes with his own Spider-God, Arachne!

Spider-Hero. With additional nunchucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Oh geez. At 21? That sucks big time.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Good heavens, it's almost been a year since BotL was banned because of this thread. How time flies.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

mycot posted:

You can't be real.

No, we just wish they weren't.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Phylodox posted:

A poster so bad they’re making GBS threads up threads over a year after being permabanned.

Mea culpa, I'm the one who brought them up.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Peter Parker is absolutely a terrible poster.

I haven't even seen him post here once!

so does that actually make him the best poster?! Oh my God...

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

The MSJ posted:

This is more about the recent game but I cannot stop laughing, but also cringing.

https://twitter.com/negroverbs/status/1326978766510428161?s=19

Wha-

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

The Spot might just be the perfect villain to have in this medium.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Barudak posted:

And yes I now know how to say "what the gently caress???" In japanese after the "to be continued" popped up on screen and the audience couldnt stop themselves.

Well, don't leave us in suspense, what is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

With regards to Hobie and canon events doesn't it mean Hobie was friends with a cop at some point or did I misunderstand how that canon event is supposed to play out?

He has blue laces.