Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

ConfusedUs posted:

We actually do know that!

The thing homes in on whatever's placed in the beam. During the climax, it's something related to Kingpin's family (I wanna say a hair, but holy poo poo is that segment a visual smorgasbord and I could be mixing it up). That's what starts bringing in Mrs Kingpin and Kingpin Jr.

During the initial test, it was Peter's head, shoved in by Norman. That's why we got spider-folk

AND Gwen’s insertion into the timeline one week prior to the “Spider-noggin in the beam” explains why the spider ends up in the tunnel the day before!

Also, I can’t find it on the soundtracks, does anyone know what tune Peni is listening to when she’s making a new goober?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

hiddenriverninja posted:

Turns out the song is called "Want it Here" by Xenia Pax, but the full version isn't available for the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKxwQ9b-g4

Thank you!! I asked about it a couple weeks ago but no one knew then.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
Can I just say I really appreciate that Peter B. actually said "thwip?"

"You just thwip it out, then double tap to release. Thwip it out..."

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I loved this movie from the second the comics code stamp came up but this was one of the parts that just made me beam.

I saw it 3 times on the biggest, best screens I could and I was grinning like a jackass from lights down to lights up every drat time.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
Sidebar: The fact that the dimensional rift effect is the Kirby Crackle but in 3D is SO GOOD.

Yes I’m watching it again right now. Why do you ask?