Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I have a feeling Jared is about to get finished in the third.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Brut posted:

I think DC was overselling it a bit, it's just mildly bleeding not exploded.

yeah it's not a full pop but it still grosses me out

I fully acknowledge how weird this is since stuff like the elbow that made Cowboy's forehead explode last week not only didn't bother me but got me hype as gently caress

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem
Holy loving poo poo that was loving gross

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Holy hell

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That was loving violent.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo.

good fight, amazing finish

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

man that was a loving great fight I'm glad I randomly decided to tune in before taking care of a couple things around the house

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
friggin whoa

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Oooh. That was a great third round to watch.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

dang.

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
sick rear end finish

meatloafkitten
Mar 2, 2004

To the KISS-copter!

IcePhoenix posted:

seeing a cauliflower ear get popped is probably the single grossest thing in MMA for me

check out Silva-Weidman 2 sometime.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Thank god the ref was there or his head would have been in the nosebleed seats

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
that combo, goddamn

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

That was a fun fight!

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

meatloafkitten posted:

or whichever leslie smith fight that was where it looked like it was detaching from her head

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Both of those guys were so hittable. Impressed at those body shots at the end.

Ewar Woowar fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Dec 16, 2018

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

meatloafkitten posted:

Is that the one where his leg turns into jello on a check?

Because I was factoring that in when I said that.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

"Netto BJJ" is the worst nickname I can think of in the UFC and that's including "Ya Boi" and "Blonde Fighter". Please educate me on this.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem

Wise Learned Man posted:

or whichever leslie smith fight that was where it looked like it was detaching from her head

This is the first one I thought of too. James Thompson vs. Kimbo Slice was another good one (though not good in any other way).

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
to me the grossest thing is when a guy breaks a toe and it's hangin off sideways and you can see the bone and poo poo like Jones/Sonnen

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Vitamin Boss posted:

to me the grossest thing is when a guy breaks a toe and it's hangin off sideways and you can see the bone and poo poo like Jones/Sonnen

yeah. iirc uriah hall had a gnar toe break once that really grossed me out

though for me (because i've had a bunch of eye traumas), bad eyepokes are probably the most uncomfortable injury to witness. like watching a fulci movie in real life

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Oh wait, I forgot about Evangelista Santos vs. Michael Page. That was next level poo poo in the gross out realm to me just because of how close you know he had to have come to dying in the ring, even if it wasn't the most bloody thing ever. loving crazy injury.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Go King

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

did i just hear Jon Anik saying "Spank you very much" towards the ring girl, or did i imagine it in an effort to give him a personality

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Blatant cheating by Klose

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

lmao what the gently caress was that

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I'm always surprised when I see a Drakkar Klose fight, because whenever I see his name my brain interprets it as "Vikingship Germanname" and then he's just this American guy from Kalamazoo.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Wise Learned Man posted:

I'm always surprised when I see a Drakkar Klose fight, because whenever I see his name my brain interprets it as "Vikingship Germanname" and then he's just this American guy from Kalamazoo.

He's clearly got the name of a Eurotrash vampire

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Also, his nickname really needs to be "Noir" with the way his first name is pronounced

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bobby Green owns

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Wise Learned Man posted:

All I really remember about him is the big Michigan tattoo and that I hate watching him fight

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Lol ridiculous self-own

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

hey, don't try to mighty mouse when you aint mighty mouse

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem

LobsterMobster posted:

hey, don't try to mighty mouse when you aint mighty mouse

On the other hand, if that means that he leaves for One and I never have to see him in the UFC again, then by all means.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

that decision is rear end

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

awful decision

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

im sorry friends, the decision is bad but not awful i overreacted because i became too emotionally involved in mr. green. drakkar klose sucks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Ottow burning all his home town good will here.