Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Kenny - Extreme alcoholic, I worked for him right as it was starting to affect his job. Once he showed up for work on a Friday at about 11 am wearing jeans and a t shirt. He told everybody he thought it was Saturday, then he disappeared in the bathroom for an hour and didn't come back from his lunch break. One time he hosed up majorly (I'm talking like a million dollar screwup) and blamed the warehousing department since he was worried it would jeopardize a promotion. The next day he came in to work and said somebody slashed his tires in the parking lot.

Katie - Seemed pretty cool but one time I overheard a phone conversation with her husband that said "The baby almost got into the cocaine, we need to start locking it up."

Mike - Seemed like a douche for the 3 months I worked for him. I got an offer from another department and took it, and when I told him I was moving he got really sad and kept asking if it was something he did. I told him no, it was just about money and better hours, and he offered me a raise to stay. I told him I couldn't do it and he got really down on himself and kept saying stuff like "Not again" and "I don't think I'm cut out for management here." Years later he quit the corporate ratrace and started a bar so I think he made the right decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

My current boss got the job in January of 2019 and I still haven't met him.

We were supposed to have a group meeting a few weeks after he started, but there was a big snowstorm so he cancelled it. Then there were like 6 other times I was supposed to meet him, but things would come up on his end.

At this point I don't think he exists. I get emails from him. I've talked to him on the phone. Other people have mentioned seeing him years ago, but nobody has seen him since he got this job.