Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Post your cool.cars here. This morning I saw a Monte SS and the thing was cherry. So here's the first cool car:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

King of Bees posted:

Post your cool.cars here. This morning I saw a Monte SS and the thing was cherry.

Which should I be posting in this thread: Cool cars that I own, or just cool cars in general?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Yes, all of the cool cars

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Nothing beats the cheapo-package 2014 Honda fit. No bougy automatic locks or fake spoiler for me!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Gotta zip around in a mustard yellow Ford focus

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Usually the "cooler" the car is the lamer I think the person driving is because the look of your car serves zero purpose except showing off.

The coolest car is some drunk redneck's rusted garbage pickup truck with dangerous bucket seats.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
I drive a jeep and use it to it's fullest capabilities.
(Technically a truck, but w/e)

Owning a vehicle for looks is indeed lame.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I drive a 2016 Kia Sorento because I have children

it is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

i really want a rosello red jaguar xf sportbrake

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Nice J/O station

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The hearse that shot exploding ghosts was the best car in TM1 and 2

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
saw a BMW Z1 in this very thread :haw:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is my daily driver

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i had an OJ Simpson bronco and it ruled

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Seaniqua posted:

I drive a 2016 Kia Sorento because I have children

it is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned

I had a rental car last spring that was a Kia Sedona, it was pretty sweet and now I hope to become a van guy in the next few years.

I drive around a Toyota Tacoma and it’s alright.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

:perfect:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

numberoneposter posted:

this is my daily driver

this thing wasn't going as fast as they wanted it to go so they were like "let's go buy some Sidewinder missiles from the government"

and they did that, they bought missiles from the government. you could do that in the 70's

and then the guy rode in that thing and did hundreds of miles an hour with beer decals on it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
also the car owner directed Smokey and the Bandit

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Those fuckers at NORAD give me hell all the time.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I drive a Camaro SS which I think is cool because of how fast it can go despite not costing a billion dollars

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
BMW 1M :kiddo:

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

What the hell are these? Aussie dirt track? British? ive watched a lot of redneck dirt track racing ive never seen these.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

DogonCrook posted:

What the hell are these? Aussie dirt track? British? ive watched a lot of redneck dirt track racing ive never seen these.

those are supermodifieds and they run in the US on paved ovals

e- this is a cool history video on the track they are most associated with

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

DogonCrook posted:

They have like zero suspension, are really low to the ground, and are equipped with slicks so I'm pretty sure they're not dirt track cars

Probably old drag racers

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Welcome to Earf

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I like cars that are also fruit.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Devils Affricate posted:

They have like zero suspension, are really low to the ground, and are equipped with slicks so I'm pretty sure they're not dirt track cars

Probably old drag racers

In the south we do lol. People in the stands get shredded by these cars fairly often so it works out about as well as you assume it would.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

DogonCrook posted:

In the south we do lol. People in the stands get shredded by these cars fairly often so it works out about as well as you assume it would.

sprint cars fuckin own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1vh60pY-4

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

lol wut

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

So far I'm just digging the Monte Carlo.

I KNOW I'm supposed to be all ~eco-friendly~ but I really don't think those ones are cute. I guess they are cool. But those Priuses have problems.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Chinatown posted:

i had an OJ Simpson bronco and it ruled

I still have one. It's metal! Something is wrong it, though, but I'll be darned before I let it go. It's a good car! Metal.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Hasselblad posted:

I drive a jeep and use it to it's fullest capabilities.
(Technically a truck, but w/e)

Owning a vehicle for looks is indeed lame.

What kind of Jeep? I don't get into the open ones.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

numberoneposter posted:

this is my daily driver

Condolences on your small penis

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

this car got a face like

⊙____________⊙

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

poo poo throne comin' thru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I slashed my uncles car with a knife once. It was bought and repaired by my grandmother so I feel zero remorse.