Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the McMahons FINALLY being back in charge?
This poll is closed.
Oh thank God, FINALLY! It's been so long! 5 5.00%
Who? It's been so long I forgot who they are! 1 1.00%
Is Jack Tunney okay? 44 44.00%
.... THE BIG DOG! 50 50.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
my kokoro christmas wish is more tv time for tyler breeze

whoops wrong thread oh well still applies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Gaz-L posted:

How long do you think the physical belts have been ready and gathering dust in Stamford?

Edit: And to chime in on the "should Becky lose to Asuka" debate, my feeling is they shouldn't even run a title match for the women at the Rumble. Like, same as last year, have Asuka and Ronda at ringside, but not working. BUT, if you MUST, then doing the WM13 Austin/Hart finish wouldn't be the worst way to try and protect Becky while still putting Asuka over.

And it's amazing how people come out in favour of 50/50 booking when it means their favourite gets to win, even if it's a big part of WWE's problem in creating larger than life stars.

The stars going 50/50 against each other leading to a big decisive match isn't the problem.

It's everyone losing all the time, trading wins back and forth. McIntyre losing a lot here doesn't help Ziggler or Balor much, but it sure hurts him.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

fatherofmustard posted:

I guess the Bad Santa reference confirms that Vince is about 15 years behind on pop culture

Vince finding out about World of Warcraft for the first time just before Classic comes out would be :discourse: