Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the McMahons FINALLY being back in charge?
This poll is closed.
Oh thank God, FINALLY! It's been so long! 5 5.00%
Who? It's been so long I forgot who they are! 1 1.00%
Is Jack Tunney okay? 44 44.00%
.... THE BIG DOG! 50 50.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

projecthalaxy posted:

What I'm really interested to find out tonight is Paige's status. I mean is she no longer needed, will she just have four McMahons leaning over her shoulder the entire time, who knows. Paige is good and I would hate to see her replaced.

it would be very wwe to "fix" both shows when only one show is broken, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
last night the mcmahons said they were going to give the fans what they want from now on so i expect tonight's smackdown to be a single uninterrupted shot of becky lynch running around backstage smacking fools around and it will immediately boost ratings.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Midnightghoul posted:

I looked at the NXT roster to see whos going to Smackdown and the only answer is Kona Reeves

what else could you possibly need after that?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

So once again, Bryan is the de facto face in in his feud, as he faces off against a real life brownshirt.

"dude... are you a cop? seriously are you still a cop? don't mess with me you gotta tell me if you're still a cop" lmao that would be awesome.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

on one hand we have a good character with passable mic skils who gets simpathy for the crowd because her in ring career ended abruptly on the other hand we have that fat gently caress fail idiot son of the owner of the company. who shouldnt be on loving tv anymore?

hes the Best In The World, are you questioning wwe's talent evaluation skills?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the match sucked. the guys in it are cool and they did a couple of cool moves, but the match mostly sucked, made no sense, and was long, plodding, and boring. it was two triple h's wrestling each other. whoever said that, that's exactly what it was. whoever booked it did a very bad job at their job on sunday.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Veryslightlymad posted:

Flash pinfalls are better than finishers in a lot of ways, because I kind of like not immediately knowing when a match is going to end.

What'd be better is if someone who had a lot of good looking signatures (Like Seth Rollins, for instance), actually finished matches with all of them from time to time.

i actually agree. even if its not like a huge upset like juice robinson beating kenny omega or something, if its more even like bryan/aj i still like it. they had a great match, had a clean finish, and it came down to bryan's technical skill winning out after a long, even match.

also, aj is someone who wins with multiple things, the forearm, calf crusher, not so much the styles clash anymore, but sometimes.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

just... why put it on main event in the first place?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wwe is really bad at trying to build things and instead works week-to-week, blowing through feuds by rote memorization because theyve got tv time to fill and a network special to book, yes i agree, but the man gimmick is still good are u kidding me

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Wasn't Kairi only in the Rumble because Alicia Fox got injured or something?

i think so, yes

hopefully wwe got the nostalgia out of their system with the first one, buuuuut its still wwe

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Strawberry Panda posted:

Whenever I think of Becky calling herself the man I giggle and think it's cool so it's still over with me which is the most important thing to me.

Sorry Doctor Gonzo and Darkstar!

ive been getting a kick out of every time they say "when the man comes around" and i dont know when im gonna get tired of it but its gonna be awhile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

my kokoro christmas wish is more tv time for tyler breeze

whoops wrong thread oh well still applies