Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the McMahons FINALLY being back in charge?
This poll is closed.
Oh thank God, FINALLY! It's been so long! 5 5.00%
Who? It's been so long I forgot who they are! 1 1.00%
Is Jack Tunney okay? 44 44.00%
.... THE BIG DOG! 50 50.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
many people agree with Lacey Evans. some of the best minds in their fields feel the same way that Lacey Evans does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
there's no reason they can't have strong empowered women in the main event who also do topless photo shoots. feminism has changed.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
how do you guys think WWE is going to build up new stars now that they have no existing stars to pass the torch

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Sami Zayn is a hypocrite who has no problems sleeping on a bed made of blood money

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
look i can't articulate how things changed, but they did. not really sure why you're arguing with me, seems like i'm being gangstalked for my opinion

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
mustafa ali should never win a match, final grade: F-

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

triplexpac posted:

Has Sheamus’s new girlfriend been discussed already, cause yikes.

For those who don’t remember, there were these teenage twins about 5 years ago who were obsessed with wrestling, Sheamus in particular. Videos were posted here of them doing acoustic covers of WWE themes.

Anyway I just saw Sheamus is dating one of them now. He’s twice her age, yeesh.

i'm happy that they found love

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i can also predict what happens if Becky isn't in the rumble: a cacophony of angry boos from a hostile crowd for the rest of the event

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
when Alexa Bliss gets cleared she is going to squash Becky and Asuka and Charlotte all at once and become champion once again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
tope suicida