Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

My ball stat is maximum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
This is on my list of stuff to read in the next few months.

Should I not, or should I not worry about the scanlation group stuff?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

M_Gargantua posted:

This is on my list of stuff to read in the next few months.

Should I not, or should I not worry about the scanlation group stuff?

the final chapter was just released today so no reason not to read it

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Sweet ending, even if I had very little idea of what was happening

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
It has finally been destroyed. Thank christ time to properly finish this series.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

CharlestonJew posted:

Sweet ending, even if I had very little idea of what was happening

final chapter is a mess
but imo that final panel of 249 is the ending to me.
perfect.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Started my re-read of the series and I love that when Seiichi and the people of the plane flight wind up on the alien planet. The first thing we as humanity teach this creature is joy in a touching display of childhood innocence. The next thing we teach it is that Violence is not the answer, it is the question. And the answer is YES :black101:.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Souboutei has been destroyed.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?
Finally caught up. That was good, a trip the whole way and an ending I enjoyed.

Kurui Reiten posted:

Souboutei has been destroyed.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
After a delay in my re-read of this series. I'm back on the ball and after the first portion of the invasion has ended. I'm still amused by how much people hate this house and what lengths they are willing to go too in order to subvert any perceived influence the house has. Including a child trying to ingest liquid nitrogen and the Prime Minister asking to be executed at gunpoint.

Honestly I'd forgotten a lot about the early parts since it's been since 2018-19 that I first read them so the story is very fresh.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Bumping because the translations for Karakuri Circus have finally completed. Feels like a lifetime waiting on this one.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Brought To You By posted:

Bumping because the translations for Karakuri Circus have finally completed. Feels like a lifetime waiting on this one.

started reading again from the start a few weeks ago, after it I felt that it being completed this time was guaranteed. only a little passed the half way point and so much crazy poo poo has happened. all of fujitas works are so raw and intense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

some great pages from the recent volumes ive read

also lmao