Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namad
Nov 7, 2013

Are the players supposed to see that "02" ? This thread will make "remembering" what's on the back of event "02" very easy. Maybe moreso than it should be? Given that it'll take 6-16months to see the card again (honestly IRL or in this thread), without the thread, and without being allowed to check the back, I think players memory of past events is supposed to be vague? Maybe for posterity of the thread the numbers on events should be redacted from all the images? Allowing players to go back a year and read the flavor of the card's front and back, but without being able to see the numbers their certainty will be slightly more vague, as I imagine it's supposed to be? I can't really explain myself any better without being spoilery. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
^^^^^ I can do that from now on, but imo, there is a degree of spoiler you have to put through if you follow an LP like this (or any LP, really); and you willl probably remember what's happened when we saved a puppy or failed to save a vermling from being lynched with or without the number. A better way to avoid spoilers may be to put the outcome in spoiler tags, and skip it if you don't want to see what the outcome to certain city/road events is. I was thinking of only using spoiler tags for the OP (update names after the first 2 Scenarios) and for other unlockables in the second and third post - to avoid spoilers for someone just skimming the thread. But yeah, if you read the thread regularly you will see game content...

I have only received orders Battle Goal choice and starting decks from two of the active players. Elephant Ambush please check your PMs! :)

Edit: I'll be leaving to catch a plane later today, so we may have to postpone the update till tonight/tomorrow depending on the timing.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Jan 6, 2019

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
can you black out the half we don't choose?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Sorry for the delay. Working on it right now.

I intend to augment up and force an archer into a trap. Deploying in the back behind the meatsacks.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Reik posted:

can you black out the half we don't choose?

This is a very good idea!

I've received all the orders now, so I'll update later today, once my trip is over.

Servoret
Nov 8, 2009

That Italian Guy posted:

This is a very good idea!

Could you maybe just do this for the events that get slipped back into the deck? It’s interesting to see the other outcome, especially in cases like the city card where we saw story progression being locked off by choosing the top half of the card.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

namad posted:

Are the players supposed to see that "02" ?

Yes.

quote:

This thread will make "remembering" what's on the back of event "02" very easy. Maybe moreso than it should be? Given that it'll take 6-16months to see the card again (honestly IRL or in this thread), without the thread, and without being allowed to check the back, I think players memory of past events is supposed to be vague? Maybe for posterity of the thread the numbers on events should be redacted from all the images? Allowing players to go back a year and read the flavor of the card's front and back, but without being able to see the numbers their certainty will be slightly more vague, as I imagine it's supposed to be? I can't really explain myself any better without being spoilery. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense.

Nobody cares. This thread is just for fun. Stop taking it so seriously and backseat modding. Thanks. :tipshat:

namad
Nov 7, 2013
I actually agree with Elephant Ambush 100%. I have been overly backseating. I think it's a very fun and important part of the game to be able to see the outcomes that didn't happen. He is right. My point is so trivial and nearly pointless that it's probably best to leave things as they are. There are a small handful of events for which what I've said matters, and makes sense, but... I've already been spoiled badly on them, and I'm sure all the other veterans in the thread have too. No amount of OP editing can erase memories from my mind.

Sorry I said anything! Events are like, one of the coolest parts of this game, imo. Feel free to edit them or not edit them, or cheat and stack the deck to make cooler things happen!

namad fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jan 6, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

It's ok. LPs do intrinsically show the game content so, as said, a degree of spoilers is to be expected. GH's community is very good at preventing accidental spoilers (and as said, I'll definitely spoil advanced content in the first 3 posts of the thread to avoid those) but it would be quite difficult to keep the LP readable by applying the same degree of caution to the whole thread. GH already has measures to prevent metaknowledge of events from becoming an issue (since you put the cards you keep at the bottom of the deck, instead of just shuffling them randomly), so it may take a very long time (months if not years) to see the same card again in the same campaign.
If someone wants to "cheat" (as much as you can in a game like this, or any other CYOA type LP) there's plenty of resources online to have a sneak'a'peak at the results.

That said, I'll cover the not-chosen outcome if the card can show up again itt, if the thread prefers me to. It's quite easy to do so without any photo editing, in TTS.

Also, update is coming up in a few hours!

Edit: mobile posting, typos.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jan 6, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Barrow Lair, Update 1A
First thing first, Bullwinkle (SalTheBard) is our MVP for Scenario 1!

We've picked Option A! Let's do some :catdrugs:

Road Event 02 posted:

I'll spoil the path not taken for Events that are going to come back; this way it's up to you if you want to have a peek or not; there is no need to use spoiler tags to discuss any outcome. That symbol at the bottom right means that the Event Card is going to the bottom of the pile, instead of being destroyed like the previous ones.
We were somewhere around Black Barrow, on the edge of the Corpsewood when the berries began to take hold. :ratdrugs:
As you may expect from the name, BLESS is a good thing! It's the opposite of the CURSE cards each player has had added to their deck as a Scenario Effect. A BLESS card works as a x2 Crit modifier, but it's discarded once drawn (without causing the modifier deck to be shuffled).

ROUND REVEAL

10. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Zurai) posted:

Zurai is swapping out Grab and Go for Overwhelming Assault. Here's the cards they have picked:
code:
"PROVOKING ROAR (10) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2 - DISARM
BOT: Round bonus Any enemy who targets one of your adjacent allies with an attack this round targets you with that attack instead, regardless of the attack's range."

"OVERWHELMING ASSAULT (61) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK6 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3 - PUSH2 (Target one adjacent enemy)"

29. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (archduke.iago) posted:

archduke.iago has not changed any card in the deck! Here's the cards they have picked:
code:
"OPPOSING STRIKE (46) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, PBAOE (check image) - XP1
BOT: Permanent Bonus - On the next six melee attacks targeting you, gain RETALIATE2 - Gain XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger - LOSS"

"RUMBLING ADVANCE (29) [Lvl1]
TOP: HEAL4, Range2 - Generate EARTH
BOT: MOVE2 - All adjacent allies and enemies suffer 1 damage - Generate EARTH"

71. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Elephant Ambush) posted:

Elephant Ambush is swapping in Possession for Gnawing Horde. They are also using Parasitic Influence this round, even if it wasn't in their selected cards, so I don't know what they are swapping that in for. :) Here's the cards they have picked:
code:
"THE MIND'S WEAKNESS (75) [Lvl1]
TOP:  Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks add +2ATK - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: ATK1 - WOUND"

"PARASITIC INFLUENCE (71) [Lvl1]
TOP: Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks HEAL2 self - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: Force one enemy withing Range4 to perform MOVE1 with you controlling the action."

At least 2 players have chosen the same hex (C2) as their starting one, but do not despair! With the 2-step system, you are still free to discuss with the rest of the party and choose together a starting hex and a course of action!

These are the 6 randomly selected Battle Goals for this Scenario! We don't know which ones were assigned to each player, nor which one the active players picked! If you're one the active players, please keep this a secret until the Scenario is over!

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :)
Active players, please discuss your actions itt and provide your STEP B orders! DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(Due to the delay in today's update, we can definitely have an extension if anyone needs it! Just ask and you shall receive).

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jan 7, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Argh I forgot to specify exactly which hex I wanted to deploy in. I would like D1 but honestly I will take anything in the far back row.

Since I'm last in initiative order, I will move any archer that is NOT in stun trap into a stun trap. If this is not possible I will just do a generic move 2 and get as close to the door as I can.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jan 7, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I had forgot to add the Battle Goals selection for Scenario 2! They have now been added to the post. As always, we don't know which ones were assigned to each player, nor which one the active players picked! If you're one the active players, please keep this a secret until the Scenario is over!

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

It doesn't actually matter which hex I start in since I'll be able to do my opening turn regardless of positioning, so if C2 is important to whoever else wanted it, I'll happily move over to E2 instead.

My plan for my turn is to use the bottom of Overwhelming Assault to move to C3 and push Bandit Archer 3 into the trap adjacent to it, then use the top of Provoking Roar to damage and disarm Bandit Archer 1.

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

Zurai posted:

It doesn't actually matter which hex I start in since I'll be able to do my opening turn regardless of positioning, so if C2 is important to whoever else wanted it, I'll happily move over to E2 instead.

My plan for my turn is to use the bottom of Overwhelming Assault to move to C3 and push Bandit Archer 3 into the trap adjacent to it, then use the top of Provoking Roar to damage and disarm Bandit Archer 1.

If I'm reading this right, this sequence ends up putting Archer 3 on G2, stunned. Archer 1 will target you at disadvantage, while Archer 2 will stay put and shoot you as well. I don't think there's anywhere I can stand to draw one of the shots away from you. The fact that the Archers end up like this is a bit unfortunate for my AOE but w/e, I'll use the bottom of Rumbling Advance to move to F3 (damaging both archers) and attack the one in the back with the top of my other card.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

archduke.iago posted:

If I'm reading this right, this sequence ends up putting Archer 3 on G2, stunned. Archer 1 will target you at disadvantage, while Archer 2 will stay put and shoot you as well. I don't think there's anywhere I can stand to draw one of the shots away from you. The fact that the Archers end up like this is a bit unfortunate for my AOE but w/e, I'll use the bottom of Rumbling Advance to move to F3 (damaging both archers) and attack the one in the back with the top of my other card.

Archer 1 won't attack me because it will be disarmed. Archer 2 will target me, but they're only doing a base of 1 damage so it's pretty negligible so don't worry about drawing fire. EDIT: I forgot I have to push the full distance (that's a rule I've been playing wrong at home). So yeah, it's a little awkward. Sorry about that! I should have used my move 3 push 1 instead. My bad.

Zurai fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jan 7, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
On my initiative, if there is more than one archer that can be forced to move into a stun trap, I will force the one with the highest hp to move.

If there are 2 potential targets and both have the same hp, I will move the one with the lowest number.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

This is not going to be a problem this round since the plan seems straightforward enough, but as a rule of thumb and for my sanity, I would like the active players to submit their final orders for Phase B in PM/email form - that way I will be sure to not make mistakes if there is a more lengthy planning or any change of heart. A PM/email also work as an acknowledgement of your final and definitive intent for that round. You may even just copy/paste from the thread :)

Again, no need to do so for this specific round, but please don't forget to do so for the following ones! Thank you :)

On a different note, I'm back to the office and I'll need to adjust my schedule a bit, so today's update will be delayed for a few hours. Things should be back to the regular cycle from tomorrow on, though!

EDIT: does anyone know how to import/export a Gloomhaven Helper savestate? Once a Scenario starts, I can only really update the rounds in the app from one specific computer, since there is no way to manually draw specific monster ability cards or attack modifiers from the deck - and if I open the Helper from another computer, I can't mirror the current state of the game. I know you can make it available remotely - but that still means the computer running GH Helper has to be running and be accessible...and at that point I can just RDP into the machine running it anyway. There is no save file anywhere in the Helper folder or in other usual locations (IE: documents/my games) that I could find. Is the savestate baked into the .jar file itself?

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Jan 7, 2019

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Sorry, I meant to shoot you a PM before I went to bed last night but it slipped my mind.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Zurai posted:

Sorry, I meant to shoot you a PM before I went to bed last night but it slipped my mind.

It's cool, no worries! This round planning was easy enough for me to follow through your posts - but it could get messy if there is a prolonged discussion and/or a partial change of plans midway through.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Barrow Lair, Update 1B

Barrow Lair, Turn 1 posted:

10. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Zurai)
Bullwinkle deploys in hex E2
Bullwinkle uses Overwhelming Assault (bot)! Moves 2 to C4. Pushes2 Bandit Archer 3 to F3, G2! Stun trap triggered in F3!
Bandit Archer 3 is STUNNED.
Bullwinkle uses Provoking Roar (top)! Attacks Bandit Archer 1 for 3 (2base, +1mod) damage!
Bandit Archer 1 is at 2 HP and is DISARMED.

16. Bandit Archer 1, 2, 3
Bandit Archer 1 focuses Bullwinkle! Bandit Archer 1 is DISARMED! Loses DISARM token.
Bandit Archer 2 focuses Bullwinkle! Attacks Bullwinkle for 1 (1+0mod) damage.
Bullwinkleis at 9 HP
Bandit Archer 3 focuses Bullwinkle! Bandit Archer 3 is STUNNED! Loses STUN token.

29. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (archduke.iago)
Rocky deploys in hex C2
Rocky uses Rumbling Advance (bot)! Moves 2 to F3. Deals 1 damage to Bandit Archer 2 and 3!
Bandit Archer 2 is at 4 HP
Bandit Archer 3 is at 4 HP
Generates EARTH!
Rocky uses Opposing Strike (top)! Attacks Bandit Archer 3 for 6 (3base, x2BLESSmod) damage!
Bandit Archer 3 is killed!
Gains 1XP
BLESS removed from Rocky's attack modifier deck.

Feel the berries! :catdrugs:

71. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Elephant Ambush)
Master Splinter deploys in hex D1
Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (top)!
Permanent Bonus active! +2ATK on melee
Gains 1XP
Master Splinter uses Parasitic Influence (bot)! Forces Bandit Archer 1 to MOVE1 to B3! Stun trap triggered in B3!
Bandit Archer 1 is STUNNED.

END OF ROUND EFFECTS
EARTH is waning.

A solid opening round for our players! On my first playthrough the Archers decided to place additional traps, with hilarious results; as you can see, clever trap usage is a solid tool in our party's arsenal. Also, I believe rounds like this are better handled with the current 2step orders system, as many players had conflicting ideas and they were able to come out with their own solution, instead of relaying on my own interpretation of their intent.

Active players please provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jan 7, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Good job everyone!

Do you guys think you can kill the remaining 2 archers next turn? If so I can open the door and get this party started. I'm also willing to delay a turn if you guys want.

Alternatively I can try to kill an archer if someone else would prefer to open the door. The main reason I suggest that I open the door is because I can charge in and go invisible.

It might be best if we all just sweep up this turn then charge in together next turn. Thoughts?

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

I should be able to either mop up Bandit Archer 1 or contribute to Bandit Archer 2's demise and then either open the door or be ready for the door to be open. If the two of you can kill or cripple Archer 2, we should be good to move into the next room.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Nice round.

I think I played this a couple of times before realising those were stun traps rather than damage traps. Turn one trap shenanigans are fun, specially with a Scoundrel.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
I think that could reasonably be called a good start. The only question on turn 2 is who will go through the door.

Waiting a round to go through is certainly possible (figure out who goes last as there will be loot), assuming nobody took the battle goal of always having an enemy out.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Opening a door at the end of a round is almost never a good idea. Even if you have Aggressor, it's better to just leave the door closed and not attack the last enemy.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Ever played X-COM?

Remember what happens when you activate a new enemy squad with your last move of a round?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Corbeau posted:

Ever played X-COM?

Remember what happens when you activate a new enemy squad with your last move of a round?

I play top of OVERWATCH and bottom of OVERWATCH from my infinite hand of OVERWATCH cards.
This being the second edition, though, it's no longer possible to do so.

It's an XCOM2 joke :xcom:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Corbeau posted:

Ever played X-COM?

:xcom:, that's what happens. Especially because enemies retroactively act upon activation here.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Yeah after thinking about it I think we should gang beat the archers next turn and then charge through the door hard on turn 3.

WHO'S WITH ME?

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

I don't think dawdling is going to benefit us. Let's just mop these guys up and kick down the door.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Zurai posted:

I don't think dawdling is going to benefit us. Let's just mop these guys up and kick down the door.

Quoting this for posterity.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Zurai posted:

So could the both of you attack first and then move through the door next turn?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

That Italian Guy posted:

Barrow Lair, Update 1A
First thing first, Bullwinkle (SalTheBard) is our MVP for Scenario 1!

Thank you all so much!

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

I would be ... displeased ... if both archers die this turn and the door isn't open.

It is also counterproductive to intentionally not kill an enemy; we'll just be in exactly this same situation next turn. One of the things I've learned playing Gloomhaven is that fully clearing a room before advancing to the next is not necessary and often actively harmful. We're on a strict time limit even if there's no actual scenario time limit on this one. We only have so many cards in hand and we have to play two every round that we don't long rest.

I'm willing to listen, but unless someone is very persuasive on the benefits of not doing so, I'm going to have that door open one way or another. If I have to open it, I won't have my tank ability active and will have to spend another turn not moving to activate it, so I'd prefer if it were someone else, but if I have to I'll do it myself.

By the way, for bystanders, this is an authentic Gloomhaven experience. I don't think we get through a single scenario without debating when to open doors.

Elephant Ambush posted:

So could the both of you attack first and then move through the door next turn?

I can do that or I can attack and tank up. Unfortunately at level 1 I have to choose between moving and tanking. EDIT: Or at least, moving and initializing tank mode. I have a persistent loss card that soaks damage but it's a bottom.

Zurai fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jan 8, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Zurai posted:

I don't think we get through a single scenario without debating when to open doors.

This calculations are made even more interesting by the fact that there is a limited amount of standees for each enemy type in the box and - as for every other resource in the game - if you would have to add more but you can't cause you're out of them...you're out of them.

So by opening the door sooner you could prevent more enemies from "spawning" (cause the standees are already in use for the currently active monsters)...or you cold just activate a ton more enemies of a different kind.

namad
Nov 7, 2013
I don't think you should open the door because there's basically no benefit to doing so. You'll likely be in a situation where the only one who could attack an enemy in the 2nd room is the mindthief who is too far back to actually do so. I'd say the main reason to open a door is because you'll be able to perform useful actions inside the next room, or that you benefit by having the enemies charge you, for reasons we've not yet seen.

Now if the brute plays a move 4 and then doesn't want to waste it, sure, I guess he can open the door. Saving that move 4 for the next turn though would be even better in most cases like this. The good thing though is you don't have to decide now. If someone critically misses an archer the 3rd person to act can kill that archer instead of opening the door.

Edit: Zurai I am sorry if you drew Professional Aggressor. That's a bad draw this early on. If you did draw professional aggressor, then the 6 battle goals are in perfect order, and not random :) That said, in my RL campaign I had a friend who ALWAYS chose aggressor and then refused to co-operate with the team. Until he singlehandedly lost us an easy mission. That that said, if Zurai does have aggressor this is absolutely a fine turn for him to open the door against his teammates wishes. There are far more deadly situations in which to open doors than this, far far. Arguing about aggressor is one of the most fun memories I have of my time in Gloomhaven though. Without any strife the game on normal gets a bit too easy. If you're in perfect harmony I've seen plenty of people on BGG claim to go up to hard or very hard even. I think normal+minor lack of co-operation is the intended way to play the game though (we're mercenaries afterall).

namad fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jan 8, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Battle goals are designed so you usually have to be a bit (or a lot) selfish. Open that poo poo up, dude!

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
This is why my group just plays with battle goals open.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Some Numbers posted:

Opening a door at the end of a round is almost never a good idea. Even if you have Aggressor, it's better to just leave the door closed and not attack the last enemy.

That's frequently untrue. Frankly, the attitude about opening doors and the need to go invisible when doing so is usually driven by a few bad experiences people have early on.

The key is to have plenty of movement left after opening the door so that you can pick your spot to stand. Room full of ranged attackers? Run back around the corner and force them to move toward you. Room full of melee enemies close to you? Pull back and kite them through the door one at a time. Room full of melee enemies some distance away? Lure them forward and then the whole group can jump them the following turn. Because you get to see what the enemies in the room will do before finishing your move, you can decide what's best to do at that point. If they are all putting up shields and not moving, you can lay into them safely.

Rooms often have only two kinds of monster, and usually are pretty big if they have 3-5 kinds.

Barring a battle goal or a scenario that you lose if even one character exhausts, it's foolish not to spend hp as a resource to accomplish goals, just as it would be to finish a scenario having used none of your items. Saving time is often more valuable than remaining undamaged.

That's not to say that waiting doesn't have its uses, especially if someone is low on cards and needs to rest or if a character is suffering from poison or other conditions that need a turn to get cleared via healing. But the group's spent a single turn and lost 1 hp; they have plenty of juice left.

There's other considerations here, too, including the likelihood of a monster pulling a really powerful card that's useless because you ran back into the original room, versus getting a card that's really handy. If the scenario has several monsters capable of summoning more monsters, do not open doors until everyone is ready to rush through if you don't want to run the risk of giving them another turn in which to summon. In this scenario, the boss is the only summoning monster and there's no chance you could stop him from summoning if you all burst through together because he has boss hit points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

^^^^^^^^And he's also immne to Stun!

namad posted:

If you did draw professional aggressor, then the 6 battle goals are in perfect order, and not random :)

Once each player has picked 1 BG out of the 2 drawn for them, I just shuffle them all together in TTS, then draw and display them for the picture. The order the BGs appear in the picture is totally random.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 8, 2019