Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

In that case, there's a theoretical option for either Ash or the alligator to tank the Flame Demon hit. As long as Lina is next to the Sun Demon and it's below 3hp by the end of Pikachu's turn, it will definitely die and not get any additional attacks in. If rampage is held as the last action, the move can put either one in range of the flame demon's focus as long as the Sun Demon has passed the damage threshold for it to die from retaliate.

Not sure if it's the right move but the option is out there.

Omobono posted:

Master Splinter is actually in J3, right?

Brain Leech bottom into Corrupting Embrace top.

Destroy brains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Old Dun Cow posted:

In that case, there's a theoretical option for either Ash or the alligator to tank the Flame Demon hit. As long as Lina is next to the Sun Demon and it's below 3hp by the end of Pikachu's turn, it will definitely die and not get any additional attacks in. If rampage is held as the last action, the move can put either one in range of the flame demon's focus as long as the Sun Demon has passed the damage threshold for it to die from retaliate.

I think this is precisely the right move.
1.) Lina moves next to the sun demon (E4) to guarantee targeting. Lina generic attack 2s the sun demon to hopefully whittle it down after the bear and croc attack to get it < 4 HP. Lina major stamina potions back COLD FIRE, REVIVING ETHER, and MANA BOLT. (these are my orders btw)
2.) Splinter double attacks the earth demon (which sadly will heal some of that back, but w/e)
3.) Bear and croc attack the demon. Pikachu commands the bear to go be equidistant so it can draw fire from Hail.
4.) Sun demon attacks Lina (and hopefully only Lina) for no damage and kills itself
5.) Earth demon heals
6.) Flame demon attacks a summon instead of Hail, generates fire
7.) Lina consumes that fire next turn with Cold Fire and a bow of piercing to hopefully take the damned thing out

FairGame fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Sep 30, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Honestly, I'd rather the Earth demon die quick-like. These things don't gently caress around when they get around to hitting. Hail can take a little lick (besides, I'll heal her some next turn)

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Sep 30, 2020

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Let's see what we have going for damage:

Earth Demon with start with an attack for 3, an attack for 3 at advantage and an attack for 3 at advantage with poison. That's 10 out of 15 without modifiers.

Sun Demon will get attacked by Ash for 2 -1 shield, then the alligator for 3-1 shield, then Ash again for 3 piercing and finally 3 from Lina's retaliate (if applicable). That's 9 out of 8 without modifiers.

The bottom of Rampage and the top of Mana Bolt are the two remaining sources of damage. So maybe the best option is for Lina to step next to the Sun Demon and then shoot the Earth Demon for 2+poison. Then we would only need to get to +2 out of a total of 6 card flips. Not bad odds! That would allow the bottom of Rampage to be used in descending order to 1. Drop the sun demon below 3 if it isn't already, 2. kill the earth demon if it isn't already dead, or 3. take a hit from the flame demon.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Kobal2 posted:

Honestly, I'd rather the Earth demon die quick-like. These things don't gently caress around when they get around to hitting. Hail can take a little lick (besides, I'll heal her some next turn)

A crit from the flame demon would be EXTREMELY bad and I'd really rather we didn't have to worry about it. The gator or something can occupy the earth demon.

I can also tank the earth demon next turn, though that'd mean we 100% need to have a summon go draw fire away from Hail since I wouldn't be there.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Old Dun Cow posted:

That would allow the bottom of Rampage to be used in descending order to 1. Drop the sun demon below 3 if it isn't already, 2. kill the earth demon if it isn't already dead, or 3. take a hit from the flame demon.

That's not a bad contingency, I like that. Orders amended.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

It might also be time to start thinking about wall glitching hail to the bottom

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Let's see, we're at the halfway mark. The next turns we'll get :

5 : Shadow Demon top, Wind bottom
6 : Frost bottom, Sun top
7 : Earth top, Fire bottom
8 : Shadow bottom, Wind top
9 : Frost top, Sun bottom
(10 is of course irrelevant)

So top gets Shadow, Sun, Earth, Wind, Frost while bottom will get Wind, Frost, Fire, Shadow, Sun.

In the long run, it looks like the top is marginally safer for glitching, the only big threats being Shadow at this EOT, then Wind much later - Earth is pretty much a non factor as long as it's distracted/immobilized, Sun is tough but usually not the worst damage wise, Frost will only have one turn to make itself relevant.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Ruinous Rift, Round 5B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (FairGame) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (bot)! Moves1 to E4.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (top)! Attacks Sun Demon 6(E) for 3 (2base, +2'mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Sun Demon 6(E) is at 5 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
Lina Megumin Inverse uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Mana Bolt, Reviving Ether and Cold Fire.

16. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Brain Leech (bot)! Attacks Earth Demon 2 for 4 (1base, +1mod +2bonus) damage! Gains STRENGTHENED.
- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (top)! Attacks Earth Demon 2 with ADVANTAGE for 5 (1base, +2/+0mod +2bonus) damage! Attacks Earth Demon 2 with ADVANTAGE for 5 (1base, +1/+1mod +2bonus, POISON) damage!
Earth Demon 2 is at 1 HP and is POISONED and MUDDLED!

Uuuh, so close...:ese:

34. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Sun Demon 6(E)! Attacks Sun Demon 6(E) for 1 (2base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Sun Demon 6(E) is at 4 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
- Swamp Alligator focuses Sun Demon 6(E)! Attacks Sun Demon 6(E) for 3 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Sun Demon 6(E) is at 1 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
- Pikachu uses Punch Through (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Sun Demon 6(E) for 4 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD1, PIERCE4) damage! Gains 1XP.
Sun Demon 6(E) is killed!
- Pikachu uses Rampage (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to Move 3 to H3. COMMANDS Ash to Attack Earth Demon 2 for 4 (2base, +2mod) damage!
Earth Demon 2 is killed!
Pikachu activates Mountain Hammer. Summons Warrior Spirit (HP:4, Move: 1, Atk: 3, Range: -) in hex D3.

I've realized too late that you had a second addendum (to consider the Sun Demon dead if it had 3HP or less), but the end result (move to attack Earth twice instead) is the same, so I won't rollback this :v:

67. Flame Demons posted:

- Flame Demon 4(E) focuses Hail! Attacks Hail for 5 (5base, +0mod) damage.
Hail is at 7 HP.
FIRE is now strong.

99. Hail posted:

- Hail focuses! 5/10 Rounds progress.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- FIRE is now waning.
- Night Demon 3 spawns in hex (d)!
- Wind Demon 2(E) spawns in hex (e)!

Turns out that the letter "d" comes before the letter "e" so I had inadvertedly inverted the spawn locations for Night/Wind in my previous update :v: If your plans have been ruined by my mistake, please let me know and I'll swap them to the position I've said they were going to spawn in during update 5A!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Oct 1, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

That Italian Guy posted:

I've realized too late that you had a second addendum (to consider the Sun Demon dead if it had 3HP or less), but the end result (move to attack Earth twice instead) is the same, so I won't rollback this :v:

Disagree ! The end result is actually better, Lina still has two shield charges :).
(by which I mean : no worries)

I'll be sending Ash up north guys, although whether he attacks Fire or Shadow is gonna be up to him. Shadow is both the most likely and the better result though.
EDIT : oh no, wait, he'll focus Wind won't he. Hmmmm. That's an issue. In that case, lemme pop my big Stamina pot to get back Rampage, Blood Hunger, Disorienting Roar

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Oct 1, 2020

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Kobal2 posted:

Disagree ! The end result is actually better, Lina still has two shield charges :).
(by which I mean : no worries)

I'll be sending Ash up north guys, although whether he attacks Fire or Shadow is gonna be up to him. Shadow is both the most likely and the better result though.
EDIT : oh no, wait, he'll focus Wind won't he. Hmmmm. That's an issue. In that case, lemme pop my big Stamina pot to get back Rampage, Blood Hunger, Disorienting Roar

Should we maybe swap Hail with the Wind Demon this turn? Seems like we already have that corner packed solid and Splinter still has another summon we could add to the pile.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Old Dun Cow posted:

Should we maybe swap Hail with the Wind Demon this turn? Seems like we already have that corner packed solid and Splinter still has another summon we could add to the pile.

A second member of the Goonmind joins this proposal. Everyone and their alligator is in the bottom half, it seems a decent timing to glitch Hail out of bounds.

E: I think Scurry and Perverse Edge for Master Splinter? Top move and bottom stun + ice. Not bolding that right now though because an Ice demon is out and they love ice, we could use Hostile Takeover instead.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Oct 1, 2020

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

The blue one is Wind, so we're safe on ice. I do like the idea of Hostile Takeover though. If we swapped the Wind Demon into the center, it could be used to disarm one of the other ones.

E. The fastest the swap could occur is 07 and the fastest Splinter can execute Hostile Takeover is 08. The Wind Demon has a 04 initiative in its deck but the space it would move to is good for the swap also.

E2. There is a not-insignificant chance that we will lose before any of us get to go.

Old Dun Cow fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Oct 1, 2020

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Planning to move incredibly quickly so I can get between Hail and CERTAIN DEATH (and if Hail gets swapped somewhere else, so much the better; I'll be in good position to tank and do retaliate stuff.)

Planning to short rest after this turn, protecting Reviving Ether, obv.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Kobal2 posted:

In that case, lemme pop my big Stamina pot to get back Rampage, Blood Hunger, Disorienting Roar

Adding this to the start of the next update :)

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Old Dun Cow posted:

Well my plan was to race Ash to the middle, but that works too. And I don't even have to change the cards I sent !

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Hail should survive 1 attack that's faster than we can get her out of harm's way. Two will be...difficult. But I think that's only like a 1/32 chance that both the flame and night demons BOTH get to go before us.

:xcom:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

09, Scurry, Hostile Takeover.

Let's control some minds.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Omobono posted:

Yes, time for some good solid MINDRAT

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Omobono posted:

Yeah, good combo here. We'll go ahead of any Wind Demon card, save one.

Is Pikachu going at 17? We'll see how it shakes out but there's probably a few scenarios where Team Bear wants to use the boots to go before Splinter.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Old Dun Cow posted:

Is Pikachu going at 17?

:silent: #pokerface

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ruinous Rift, Round 6A

"Pikachu uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Rampage, Disorientating Roar and Blood Hunger.
"

ROUND REVEAL posted:

- Next Spawns: Frost Demon in hex (b) and Elite Sun Demon in hex (c).
Kobal2 you don't have to declare your usage of the Boots of Speed until after all the cards have been revealed, so no need to activate them in advance :)

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded3, Active2, Lost0) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Reviving Ether.
(Hand3, Discarded3, Active2, Lost0)

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (FairGame) posted:

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, Range1"

"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"
Master Splinter (Hand5, Discarded3, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 9 with Hostile Takeover and Scurry.

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

code:
"HOSTILE TAKEOVER (09) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate ICE - 1XP
BOT: Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies - 2XP - LOSS"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand5, Discarded3, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 17 with Disorientating Roar and Rampage.

17. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

code:
"DISORIENTATING ROAR (17) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE - Target all enemies within Range2. - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two figures - LOSS"

"RAMPAGE (34) [Lvl5]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK2 - MOVE2 - ATK2 - MOVE2 - ATK2 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Any Summoned Ally performs MOVE+0, ATK+0 with you controlling the move"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
OK, we have options here.

A) We could brainhack Wind to make it disarm Fire, then Lina tanks Shadow and hopefully kills Fire in one shot (w/ bow+goggles). That seems like the safest option, but leaves us with a mostly unharmed disarming Wind demon (I doubt the pets+Splinter will be able to ding it much, and he'll heal to boot)

B) We could instead hack Fire to let it wound both of the others, but that would mean Lina has to shoot someone else and we're left with a healthy Fire demon to deal with next turn, and without an element to eat this time.
C) We could brainhack Shadow but that seems like the worst option, except as a safety plan : he'd finish off Fire if Lina can't do it, and harm itself in the process. But if that fails, we'll have two people wounded.

Pondering this bounty of choices, I think swapping Wind and doing option A is best. Thoughts ?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Wind will attack Night if hacked and swapped with Hail. Same distance, lower initiative.

E: I think we should hack fire. Wind will disarm the gator (Ash can be sent away) and do we really care about the gator.
Additionally, the gator is forcing disadvantage on wind this turn with its immobilize (it has immobilize right?) because wind is ranged.

Fire can be dealt with with pierce.

E2: if Pikachu goes down to 7 init we decide the tiebreaker with Lina on who counts as having lower initiative. Options:
Ash < gator < skeleton < Pikachu < Megumin
Megumin < Ash < etc etc etc

Omobono fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Oct 2, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

(it has immobilize right?)

It does.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Omobono posted:

Wind will disarm the gator (Ash can be sent away)

I can't do that AND swap Hail, they're both bottoms.
EDIT : Unless I use Rampage's loss top I suppose, but then I won't be able to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL of the bear's movements for the rest of the game.

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Oct 2, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Don't you have the rampage top active? Atk move atk move atk? It's a loss to be fair

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Kobal2 posted:

OK, we have options here.

A) We could brainhack Wind to make it disarm Fire, then Lina tanks Shadow and hopefully kills Fire in one shot (w/ bow+goggles). That seems like the safest option, but leaves us with a mostly unharmed disarming Wind demon (I doubt the pets+Splinter will be able to ding it much, and he'll heal to boot)

B) We could instead hack Fire to let it wound both of the others, but that would mean Lina has to shoot someone else and we're left with a healthy Fire demon to deal with next turn, and without an element to eat this time.
C) We could brainhack Shadow but that seems like the worst option, except as a safety plan : he'd finish off Fire if Lina can't do it, and harm itself in the process. But if that fails, we'll have two people wounded.

Pondering this bounty of choices, I think swapping Wind and doing option A is best. Thoughts ?

I'd recommend hacking fire. I have a mana potion I can use to generate an element for next turn (thinking fire, since Splinter will probably do something to generate ice, which will thus allow me a massive hit AND a stun as a fallback). Meanwhile, the night demon is pretty badly injured and liable to kill itself on me next turn.

proposed orders for lina:
1.) Move 4 to G2
2.) Consume the fire to add +1 to mana bolt, attack the night demon with the goggles
3.) Short rest, protect reviving ether
4.) Pop the mana potion, generate ICE

FairGame fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Oct 2, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Omobono posted:

Don't you have the rampage top active? Atk move atk move atk? It's a loss to be fair

I do, but it's another loss, which'd besides the "controlling where bear goes" aspect would also leave me with 6 cards pre-rest. I'd really rather have 7 and not have to rest a second time before scenario ends (if my math is right).

That being said, a disarmed bear isn't the end of the world, I have poo poo I can be doing besides attacking next turn. Speaking of which, TIG, does Hail count as a summoned ally ?

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Actually, if I act before Lina, and she moves to I2 or J2 (or B2 C2 if you want to shoot shadow) then Croc won't budge and Wind will focus on Croc after swap - and we don't much care about that. Might even not kill it.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

I'm traveling the rest of the day and y'all have my permission to change Lina's hex however you want so long as you're getting Hail out of harm's way. Remember that Lina is immune to damage for a little while.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

You sure you want to generate fire? Fire demon is going to eat it on its turn.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Omobono posted:

You sure you want to generate fire? Fire demon is going to eat it on its turn.

edited to generate ice; for some reason I thought it didn't generate until the end of the turn

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

I say attack the Flame Demon either way. If Lina kills it, Splinter can just play it out differently. If it lives, we can have it hand out some wounds.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Old Dun Cow posted:

I say attack the Flame Demon either way. If Lina kills it, Splinter can just play it out differently. If it lives, we can have it hand out some wounds.

I don't think there's a rush with the mana potion, didn't know Lina had one.
Although I wouldn't use the goggles on the shadow demon : hurting it a lot this turn doesn't really make a difference (it'll eat retaliation twice, so only 2HP worth of damage are enough), whereas next turn we *absolutely* want to kill the fire demon in one go.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Filling up car. Control Lina as y'all see fit today.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Here's a thought: What if we switch Hail with Lina instead? Then she could attack the Flame Demon for 3 piercing/advantage and move next to it. Splinter can use Hostile Takeover to immobilize the demon so that it attacks her at disadvantage and kills itself on the retaliate. The night demon will also eat a retaliate and the wind demon will get a little beat up and then disarm the alligator, maybe.

e. Eh, now that I think about it, the Night Demon hit won't be reduced by frost armor because the first pip will be used up from the Flame Demon retaliate. Doesn't seem worth Lina getting knocked around for 5.

Voting Lina moves to E2 and shoots the Flame Demon with Mana Bolt, consuming fire and using bow + goggles. Splinter moves to G2 with Scurry top and attacks Wind Demon. Uses Hostile Takeover bottom to control Flame Demon if alive, on no one if it is dead. I think that Pikachu needs to go first so that Ash moves to B3 and the alligator doesn't move or otherwise the Wind Demon will disarm Lina.

Old Dun Cow fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Oct 2, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Old Dun Cow posted:

I think that Pikachu needs to go first so that Ash moves to B3 and the alligator doesn't move or otherwise the Wind Demon will disarm Lina.

Way ahead of you ;). Also swapping Hail/Lina is the contingency should Ash get a little heavy pawed on Wind.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ruinous Rift, Round 6B

- Pikachu activates Boots of Speed! Initiative reduced by 10 to 7!

*7. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

Pikachu discards Rampage! Concentrated Rage effect: Ash gains +3ATK until the end of the Round.
- Ash the Bear focuses Wind Demon 2(E)! Attacks Wind Demon 2(E) for 8 (2base, x2mod, +3 Bonus, SHIELD2) damage!
Wind Demon 2(E) is killed!
- Swamp Alligator focuses Night Demon 3! Moves2 to E2.
- Spirit Warrior focuses Night Demon 3! Moves1 to E3.

Well then...I don't think anyone was planning on this table state after Pikachu's turn was done (Kobal2 has sent a contingency in case the menagerie had killed the Wind Demon, but I don't think the Croc was supposed to be a focus for potentially both demons at this point). I don't normally stop updates midway through since we are playing in an asynchronous way, but I presume most plans are going to change now. And since the thread is directly controlling the remaining 2 players for the day, I'll stop the update here and give Kobal2 a moment to consider how they want to play Spirit Swap and I'll allow the thread to reconsider their StepB orders for Lina and Splinter.

EDIT: also please let me know if you'd prefer either the Spirit or the Croc to move to the other valid hex instead of the current one! Not super relevant for the Spirit, but the Croc becomes the focus for the Night Demon only by moving into C2.

I'll resume the update as soon as we have reached a consensus.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Oct 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Just..
Just

Swap with Ash? It's still somewhat out of the way for spawn b.
Maybe with Lina, we can distract b-spawners the hard way and it's round 6 anyways.

Should we use Scurry as just a move or eat the retaliate into the face?

I'd say move to H1, don't attack, hack fire and we're in position to melee stun Fire and ranged stun Night next turn without removing ice.

E: actually we could glitch Hail with the Night? Splinter moves G2 + attack, hack Fire, we reposition top and call it a day?

Omobono fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Oct 3, 2020