Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same

ChocolatePancake posted:

Looks like drake 3 will act first and go to B4 to lay some hurt on the bear, then drake 6 will head to E3 to attack Splinter, then I think drake 2 will move up to D3 to attack pikachu, since B4 will be occupied and it will take less movement to get to pikachu.

hey TIG, where are the drakes moving? I thought Drake 2 would still focus Ash since he's closest, and it can reach him with 5 movement.

ChocolatePancake posted:

I'm down with Pikachu using the stamina potion this turn too, makes sense to me.

Let's add that to the plan for sure, then - returning all 3 cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Superterranean posted:

hey TIG, where are the drakes moving?
At a glance:
- Drake 3(E) to B4 focusing Ash.
- Drake 6(E) to E3 focusing Splinter.
- Drake 2 to D3 focusing Pikachu.
This is cause, when choosing Focus, the first step for enemies is to consider the path requiring the least movement to get into los&range to execute their attacks; and only after that they consider distance and initiative values to break ties.

All 3 potential focus targets are at Range 3 from Drake2; but After Drake 3(E) moves to B4, Drake 2 is going to need 3 hexes of movement to reach Ash and only 2 to reach either Pikachu or Splinter. It is then going to focus Pikachu cause his initiative is lower.

Tbh, Pikachu and Splinter tanking a round of hits could be good to save some health on poor Ash. First rooms are often hard, and this is certainly a meat grinder.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Thanks for the clarification :) in that case, Splinter's Step 2 orders are:

use Mind's Weakness TOP to attack drake 6 in E3; use Perverse Edge BOTTOM to attack ooze 1 which I presume will have moved to E4. (unless there's a rules reason for it to go to G3 instead, which is fine I guess.)

Next turn, I'm going to RATSPEED and see if I can't shred drake 6.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Echo Chamber, Round 1B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

12. Rending Drakes posted:

- Rending Drake 3(E) focuses Ash! Moves2 to B4. Attacks Ash for 6 (5base, +1mod) damage.
Ash is at 14 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Rending Drake 6(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to E3. Attacks Master Splinter for 4 (5base, -1mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 8 HP. and is WOUNDED!
- Rending Drake 2 focuses Pikachu! Moves2 to D3. Attacks Pikachu for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage.
Pikachu is at 8 HP. and is WOUNDED!

29. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

Ash the Bear suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Ash is at 13 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Ash the Bear focuses Rending Drake 3(E)! Attacks Rending Drake 3(E) for 3 (2base, +1mod) damage!
Rending Drake 3(E) is at 8 HP.
Pikachu suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Pikachu is at 7 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Pikachu uses Concentrated Rage (bot)! Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Top action of your turn to add +3ATK to all your Bear's attacks this round. OR Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Bottom action of your turn to add +3MOVE to all your Bear's move this round.
- Pikachu uses Energizing Strike (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Rending Drake 3(E) for 5 (4base, +1mod) damage! Gains 1XP. Ash Gains STRENGTHENED.
Rending Drake 3(E) is at 4 HP.

57. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 1 focuses Master Splinter! Moves1 to G4. Attacks Master Splinter for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage.
Master Splinteris at 5 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Ooze 6 focuses Ash! Attacks Ash for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage.
Ashis at 9 HP and is WOUNDED!

Just in case there was some confusion about it, monster that have a range attack and a movement only move as many hexes as it takes to get into Range for their attack :) I've placed Ooze1 against the wall since that will somehow limit its ability to duplicate, but let me know if you'd prefer to move it to F5 instead!

75. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

Master Splinter suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Master Splinter is at 4 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (top)! Augment - Persistent Bonus: On your melee attacks add +2ATK (discard when another augment is played). Attacks Rending Drake 6(E) for 3 (1base, +0mod +2bonus) damage! Gains 1XP.
Attacks Ooze 1 for 3 (1base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
ICE is now strong.
Ooze 1 is at 8 HP and is STUNNED!

91. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Aid from the Ether (bot)! Summons Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range(3)) in hex B2. Gains 2XP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Engulfed in Flames (top)! Activates Eagle-Eye Goggles! Attacks Rending Drake 6(E) with ADVANTAGE for 6 (4base, +2ICE/+1mod) damage!

ICE is now strong.
FIRE is now strong.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- ICE is now waning.
- FIRE is now waning.

Our party has probably received more damage in this Round than in the past 2 Scenarios combined :psyduck:

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Can Pikachu please have used their major stam pot, to get back the 3 cards in their discard? I kinda want Energizing Strike available this turn, so we can heal those wounds.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

Can Pikachu please have used their major stam pot, to get back the 3 cards in their discard? I kinda want Energizing Strike available this turn, so we can heal those wounds.

Yes! Apologies I have missed that. In any case, due to the nature of asynchronous play, you can always use your Potions before StepA orders have been revealed, so you have plenty of time to request this.

- Pikachu uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Disorientating Roar, Punch Through and Energizing Strike.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
You know what I'm doing. Going as fast as I can, strengthen myself up and hit those two drakes next to us as hard as I can while stunning them. I will probably be killing the elite drake, so I recommend you focus on the regular one. Bear and mystic ally should have the other elite drake covered.

And of course I'll be using that ice and fire.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders for the BT and MT :)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Initiative 17, Disorientating Roar, Blood Hunger.
Plan: feed Roar to Concentrated Rage, use Blood Hunger to heal and ensure the elite drake is dead.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Omobono posted:

Initiative 17, Disorientating Roar, Blood Hunger.
Plan: feed Roar to Concentrated Rage, use Blood Hunger to heal and ensure the elite drake is dead.

concur. putting in orders now for MT.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 2A

- Pikachu uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Disorientating Roar, Punch Through and Energizing Strike.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."""

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand4, Discarded3, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Cold Fire.
(Hand4, Discarded3, Active0, Lost1)

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, (STRENGTHEN) Range1"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 11 with Empathetic Assault and Corrupting Embrace.

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self (BLESS)"

"CORRUPTING EMBRACE (39) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK1, POISON - ATK1, MUDDLE
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - POISON, Target all enemies moved through - Generate DARK."
Pikachu (Hand9, Discarded0, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 17 with Disorientating Roar and Blood Hunger.

17. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"DISORIENTATING ROAR (17) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE - Target all enemies within Range2. - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two figures - LOSS"

"BLOOD HUNGER (42) [Lvl6]
TOP: Persistent Bonus After your Bear's next five ATKs, it performs a ""HEAL2, Self"" action - XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then  LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK3, HEAL3, Self - XP1"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Ok, provisional step B orders in; my plan is to help stab Drake 2 if it's high health, otherwise to go over to Ooze 1 and start laying into it.

Unless thread thinks it'd be better to poison-jump down to the unstunned Ooze and do as much damage to it as possible before it splits?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

If Lina heals Ash then Pikachu can use the bottom of Blood Hunger himself. Command cards can be used by the BT as well.

I'd say go wild on ooze 6, the drakes will be locked down (or dead) and you only need 7 damage to kill it since it's providing the other 2.

E: Pikachu orders:
a) If elite drake 3 is at 2 hp or less, use Disorientating Roar top for the XP. E2: Pikachu will be the one using it
b) otherwise, feed that card to Ash

c) If somehow elite drake 3 is still alive, kill it with the bottom of Blood Hunger
d) otherwise, Pikachu will use that card himself (for once) and attack the normal drake.

We'll be using the heal all next turn, situation is back under control.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Oct 18, 2020

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Omobono posted:

If Lina heals Ash then Pikachu can use the bottom of Blood Hunger himself. Command cards can be used by the BT as well.

Are you sure about that? I don't think that's the case. I think Pikachu should use the top of Energizing Strike to clear the wounds, for what it's worth.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

Are you sure about that?
If the question is "can you use Command cards on the Beast Tyrant" the answer is: yes. The Command keyword is what lets you use them on the Bear in the first place :)

Nevermind, it's been faq'd, see below :)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Oct 18, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

On the other hand, Ash is at range 2 from Lina and I didn't read the range on her heal so the point is moot.

Pikachu will use energizing strike next turn, but there's little point in clearing wounds if the drakes will reapply those immediately.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Wasn't planning to heal the bear, was going to either heal splinter or strengthen myself to ensure drake death.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

That Italian Guy posted:

If the question is "can you use Command cards on the Beast Tyrant" the answer is: yes. The Command keyword is what lets you use them on the Bear in the first place :)

:stare:
:stare: :stare:
:stare: :stare: :stare:

:doom: GLOOMHAVEEEEEEN :doom:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Kobal2 posted:

:stare:
:stare: :stare:
:stare: :stare: :stare:

:doom: GLOOMHAVEEEEEEN :doom:

Actually nevermind, it's been faq'd:

FAQ posted:

Command actions allow only the bear to perform the abilities on them - not the Beast Tyrant or any other summon.
RAW, though, the BT should be able to use the command cards himself since the text is misleading:

Using cards yourself is the default in GH, so the rule on the card seems to imply that you can have the Bear use them on top of being able to use them yourself.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Oct 18, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

ChocolatePancake posted:

Wasn't planning to heal the bear, was going to either heal splinter or strengthen myself to ensure drake death.

You can't reach Splinter either. Range 1.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Right, forgot about that. My original plan was to use the strengthen on myself anyway

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

OK, my plan is still to either clean up the drakes after Lina & her hype man have had their turn, or - if they're already close to dead - to scoot down to the stunned ooze and stab it in the face.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 2B

- None!

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

- Mystic Ally focuses Rending Drake 3(E)! Attacks Rending Drake 3(E) for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage!
Rending Drake 3(E) is killed!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (bot)! HEAL3, Self. Gains STRENGTHENED.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE and FIRE. Attacks Rending Drake 6(E) with ADVANTAGE for 4 (3base, +1/+0mod) damage! Attacks Rending Drake 2 with ADVANTAGE for 5 (3base, +2ICE/NULL mod) damage!
Rending Drake 6(E) is killed!
Rending Drake 2 is at 4 HP and is STUNNED!
ICE is now strong.

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

Master Splinter suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Master Splinter is at 3 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves2 to G3. HEAL2, Self. Loses WOUND. Gains BLESS!
Master Splinter is at 5 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (top)! Attacks Ooze 1 for 5 (1base, x2mod, rolling STUN, +2bonus, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Ooze 1 for 4 (1base, +1mod +2bonus, SHIELD1, POISON) damage!
Ooze 1 is killed!
Master Splinter uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Brain Leech, Corrupting Embrace and Empathetic Assault.

17. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

- Ash the Bear suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Ash is at 8 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Ash the Bear focuses Rending Drake 2! Moves2 to D2. Attacks Rending Drake 2 for 3 (2base, +1/+1mod) damage! Loses STRENGTHENED token.
Rending Drake 2 is at 1 HP and is STUNNED!
- Pikachu suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Pikachu is at 6 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Pikachu uses Disorientating Roar (top)! COMMANDS Ash to MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE all enemies within Range2. Gains 1XP.
Rending Drake 2 is at 1 HP and is STUNNED, MUDDLED and IMMOBILIZED!
- Pikachu uses Blood Hunger (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Rending Drake 2 for 6 (3base, x2mod) damage! Ash HEAL3, Self!
Rending Drake 2 is killed!
Ash is at 11 HP.

Everyone has drawn their x2 this Round :psyduck: Otoh, the world is a little darker now that we know for sure Pikachu won't be able to go into a blood frenzy and gobble up a drake if he's hungry :ca:

94. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 6 suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 8 in hex A4.

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled.
- Pikachu 's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

not bad! I wasn't expecting Splinter to one-clip the Ooze :)

I think I'm going to re-use Empathetic Assault to heal+bless again, and shoot an ooze from far away - unless anyone else has a better idea? (chime in, readers!)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Superterranean posted:

not bad! I wasn't expecting Splinter to one-clip the Ooze :)

I think I'm going to re-use Empathetic Assault to heal+bless again, and shoot an ooze from far away - unless anyone else has a better idea? (chime in, readers!)

Looks good.
Ash is a touch too far from the oozes, he can reach 8 but not 6, so whatever, dead turn to use an heal all.
29, Energizing Strike, Soaring Ally.

The second card is mostly for filler.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I'll plan to move up to D4 and hit the two oozes with my last non-loss attack. Between my summon, the bear, and my small attack, we might be able to kill ooze 8.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 3A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."""

Master Splinter (Hand7, Discarded2, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 9 with Hostile Takeover and Empathetic Assault.

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"HOSTILE TAKEOVER (09) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK2, (Generate DARK), Range 4 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate ICE - 1XP
BOT: Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies - 2XP - LOSS"

"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self (BLESS)"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand2, Discarded5, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 20 with Forked Beam and Fire Orbs.
(Hand2, Discarded5, Active0, Lost1)

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"FORKED BEAM (20) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK2, Range3, Target2 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4"

"FIRE ORBS (69) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3, Target3 - XP1 for every enemy targeted - Generate FIRE - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3"
Pikachu (Hand7, Discarded2, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 29 with Energizing Strike and Soaring Ally.

code:
"ENERGIZING STRIKE (29) [Lvl2]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK4 - STRENGTHEN, Self - XP1
BOT: HEAL1, affect all Allies."

"SOARING ALLY (77) [LvlX]
TOP: Summon Red Falcon (Flying, HP2, MOVE4, ATK2) - Generate AIR - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - LOOT1"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Like I said, I'm planning to move to D4 and I'll attack both oozes with the top of Forked Beam.
Between the mystic ally, the bear, and forked beam, we have a decent chance at downing ooze 8, so I recommend Splinter uses his attack on ooze 6.

And I'll be long resting next round.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

ChocolatePancake posted:

Like I said, I'm planning to move to D4 and I'll attack both oozes with the top of Forked Beam.
Between the mystic ally, the bear, and forked beam, we have a decent chance at downing ooze 8, so I recommend Splinter uses his attack on ooze 6.

And I'll be long resting next round.

Yup, Splinter is using HER attack on ooze 6, in the corner :)

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Whoops, sorry, I always seem to forget that :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders for Pikachu and Ash :)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

feed soaring ally to Ash, use the other bottom for heals

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

feed soaring ally to Ash, use the other bottom for heals

I assume this means "do nothing" with the top of Soaring Ally instead of "summon it"? :D

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

That Italian Guy posted:

I assume this means "do nothing" with the top of Soaring Ally instead of "summon it"? :D

Use it for concentrated rage

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Concur

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 3B

- None!

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves2 to E3. HEAL2, Self. Gains BLESS!
Master Splinter is at 7 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Hostile Takeover (top)! Attacks Ooze 6 for 3 (2base, +1rolling, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
Ooze 6 is at 4 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).
ICE is now strong.

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

- Mystic Ally focuses Ooze 8(s)! Attacks Ooze 8(s) for 0 (3base, -2mod, SHIELD1) damage!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Fire Orbs (bot)! Moves3 to D4.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Forked Beam (top)! Attacks Ooze 8(s) with ADVANTAGE for 2 (2base, +1/+1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Ooze 6 with ADVANTAGE for 3 (2base, +2FIRE/NULL mod, SHIELD1) damage! Loses STRENGTHENED token. Gains 1XP.
Ooze 8(s) is at 5 HP.
Ooze 6 is at 1 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
FIRE is now strong.

Pikachu discards Soaring Ally! Concentrated Rage effect: Ash gains +3ATK until the end of the Round.
- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 8(s)! Moves3 to B4. Attacks Ooze 8(s) for 6 (2base, +2mod, +3 Bonus, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 8(s) is killed!
- Pikachu suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Pikachu is at 5 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Pikachu uses Energizing Strike (bot)! HEAL1, all Allies!
Master Splinter is at 8 HP.
Ash the Bear is at 12 HP.

In case the rule interaction was unclear, a character is not an Ally to themselves - so Pikachu can't remove his WOUND by healing all Allies, unfortunately.

85. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 6 focuses Ash! Attacks Ash for 3 (4base, -1mod) damage.
Ash the Bear is at 9 HP.

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.
- FIRE is now waning.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Phew. That was a rough first room. Do we want to wait a turn and loot and rest, or forge ahead?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, that was rough, but we got through it just fine. I'm out of cards, so I need to rest this turn. Going to put orders in for a long rest next turn. Then turn after that I can open the door with AOE stun ready.

Might not be a terrible idea to have Pikachu do an early long rest just to clear that wound, as I'm not sure we have any other way of clearing it right now. Bear and the mystic ally can finish off that last ooze. Or maybe it will kill itself?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Nothing else should be able to reach Pikachu so we have 4 turns to short rest, the only HP that matters is the last one.

I think 34, Rampage, Punch Through is the play here. Top of punch through to eat the ooze, bottom of rampage to reposition Ash towards the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Just remember that the wound damage ticks before the long rest heal happens, so he needs to long rest before he gets to 1hp.