Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

If we open a room, all doors between revealed rooms open, right? I think we should obliterate this room then loot the chest and get into position to open the last three rooms at once.

For this turn, the door and C1 in the new room are both out of range from all oozes, it's up to Splinter how she wants to do this (can you go invisible?).

Ash will jump 5 somewhere behind enemy lines and maul a face off. Drakes before slimes, but reposition as deep into the new room as possible.

I think next turn is rampage time.

E: oh God damnit :snipe: update last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
good thing Splinter has lots of cards left! Do we know if there are any more rooms after this one? Rather than clearing this room, we could jump to the treasure chest early and Splinter could try to just skip around opening doors.

Splinter can open the door to the left mapboard (G) this turn, if we want, while stunning one of the two drakes; then, next turn, open the hexagonal mapboard. If Lina has her big jump available soon, she'd just need a move3 before it to end up on the treasure tile...

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, I think it's about time to make a rush for the doors.
First, I guess we need a clarification That Italian Guy do we have to actually touch every single door tile? I'm referring to the G map board on the left. Do we have to hit the door that's currently next to the bear, and both doors next to A1 and A2 in this new room? Or do we just need to open one of them? (In addition to all the other doors of course).

My initial thoughts, there's definitely going to be a door connecting those two rooms on the right. I'll move up 1 or 2 spots this turn, throw my stun at whomever is clumped up. Superterranean, I'm guessing you'll stun whoever you think is the biggest threat to us.
I don't think opening the door to G is a good idea this turn, there's probably more bad guys that will eat us. I suggest moving up next to it, then stamina potion scurry back, use that and your best move, preparing to next turn open the doors on the left, and the door down by the night spirit in C5. I'll stamina potion back ride the wind and plan to open the door by the drake in C2, then move into the room and open the door connecting those two rooms on the right. Ride the wind should give me enough move for that.
The only question is if we need to open that door that is back by the bear. If so, we'll need Pikachu to giddy up there.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

ChocolatePancake posted:

Do we have to actually touch every single door tile?
Yes, this has been FAQ'd.

FAQ posted:

Q: Does each door token of a double door have to be opened one at a time?
A: Yes

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
OK guys, Pikachu needs to move 7 tiles between this turn and next to open that door, how do we get him there?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

What about opening the room from below, then using Disorentating Roar to get inside that room?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
That might work, we open everything else up next round, Pikachu swaps with something that is hopefully close to the door, goes invisible to not die (if necessary), then moves to open that door.
Or, maybe he can swap spots with my summon, which should be right by the door as well, then next round open the door and go invisible to not die.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Need some finalized order for Pikachu and Ash for this Round, since I can't figure out what the thread's plan is for the foreseable future (fight or just try to open up everything asap) :)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Pikachu is 7 movement away from the west door.
He'd need at least 3 turns to reach it, since he can't use command cards as per the FAQ.

I think we need to clean this last room up before finishing the scenario.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 7B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves1 to C1. Attacks Rending Drake 1 for 6 (1base, x2mod +2bonus) damage!
Rending Drake 1 is at 3 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks Rending Drake 2 for 2 (1base, x2BLESSmod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Rending Drake 2 is at 7 HP and is STUNNED!
ICE is now strong.
Master Splinter uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Scurry and Perverse Edge.

*33. Living Spirits posted:

- Living Spirit 2 focuses Master Splinter! Flies3 to A1. Attacks Master Splinter for 1 (2base, -1mod) damage. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 1 (2base, -1mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 10 HP.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 6 HP.
- Living Spirit 3 focuses Master Splinter! Flies1 to C4. Attacks Master Splinter for 0 (2base, -2mod) damage.

*36. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 7(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves3 to A6.
- Ooze 1 focuses Master Splinter! Moves3 to B5.
- Ooze 5 focuses Master Splinter! Moves3 to A4.
- Ooze 10 focuses Master Splinter! Moves3 to G1.

*39. Rending Drakes posted:

- Rending Drake 1 focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter for 0 (5base, NULLmod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 10 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Rending Drake 2 loses STUNNED token.

That was some master level modifier drawing for Master Splinter.

44. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

- Mystic Ally focuses Living Spirit 2! Moves2 to B2.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Engulfed in Flames (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves1 to B5.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE. Attacks Rending Drake 1 for 2 (1base, +1mod) damage! Attacks Rending Drake 2 for 2 (1base, +1mod) damage!
Rending Drake 1 is at 1 HP and is STUNNED!
Rending Drake 2 is at 5 HP and is STUNNED!

47. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Living Spirit 2! Moves3 to A4.
- Spirit Warrior focuses Living Spirit 2! Moves1 to D4.
- Pikachu uses Howling Bolts (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to Jump 5 to C3. Gains 1XP.
- Pikachu uses Maul (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Rending Drake 2 for 6 (5base, +1mod) damage!
Rending Drake 2 is killed!

Nobody expects the Jumping Bear :tbear:

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
That Italian Guy
Forgot to add this to my orders last night, but can I please use my major stamina potion and get back Mana Bolt, Engulfed in Flames, and Cold Fire?

Superterranean, any chance you can generate frost this turn? I'm thinking I'll use my biggest single target attack this turn on the spirit near me, then next turn break out the aoe stun again.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

34, Rampage, Punch Through

I think the play is this. However, other people need to deal with the spirits, since the pierce there is Pikachu's only move.

By the way I think Ash should be in A3. The drake is stunned and we don't want to risk Ash's autoattack plinking against armor 3. We can always have him rampage backwards if we need the drake dead.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

ChocolatePancake posted:

That Italian Guy
Forgot to add this to my orders last night, but can I please use my major stamina potion and get back Mana Bolt, Engulfed in Flames, and Cold Fire?

Sure thing, you can always play a Stamina Potion or declare a Short Rest before Step A orders have been revealed :)
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Mana Bolt, Engulfed in Flames and Cold Fire.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I can make frost this turn, but it might slow down my movement some. not a huge deal.

so I guess the plan is to get pikachu in place to open the top door, Lina takes care of the double door, and Splinter runs around the rest of the dungeon? I feel like - depending on what the Ooze Chooze to Dooze - we might not get that treasure...

Superterranean fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Oct 29, 2020

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Pikachu can't get to the door we bypassed for three turns, so I guess we're killing these guys for another turn or two until we're ready to open all the doors.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

yeah, I think so. Splinter is raising ice as requested, and doing a bunch of stabbing.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 8A

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Mana Bolt, Engulfed in Flames and Cold Fire.
- Ash should be in A3.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."""

Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded0, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 10 with Dark Frenzy and Corrupting Embrace.

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"DARK FRENZY (10) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK2 - Consume ICE, +2ATK, XP1 - Consume DARK, +2ATK, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - ATK3, Range3 - Generate ICE - XP1"

"CORRUPTING EMBRACE (39) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK1, POISON - ATK1, MUDDLE
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - POISON, Target all enemies moved through - Generate DARK."
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded2, Active0, Lost3) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Engulfed in Flames.
(Hand3, Discarded2, Active0, Lost3)

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, (STRENGTHEN) Range1"

"ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand4, Discarded4, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 34 with Rampage and Punch Through.

34. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"RAMPAGE (34) [Lvl5]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK2 - MOVE2 - ATK2 - MOVE2 - ATK2 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Any Summoned Ally performs MOVE+0, ATK+0 with you controlling the move"

"PUNCH THROUGH (44) [Lvl4]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK3, PIERCE4 - XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: Add +1ATK to all your COMMANDS this Round."
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Oh lovely, we're getting more oozes. Just what we needed. I'm planning to hit spirit 2 as hard as I can, but I probably won't kill it.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Punch Through bottom to move towards the door, then Rampage focusing the oozes.

Drake is not a problem this turn so I think we should ignore it.

E: minor stamina pot to recover punch through and Maul.

Energizing Strike might be better than Maul here. Thoughts?

Omobono fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Oct 30, 2020

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Omobono posted:

Punch Through bottom to move towards the door, then Rampage focusing the oozes.

Drake is not a problem this turn so I think we should ignore it.

E: minor stamina pot to recover punch through and Maul.

Energizing Strike might be better than Maul here. Thoughts?

Maul is fine, I think. Concur on the rest of the plan.

Ash should attack Ooze 5 until dead, and if there are any attacks left over should move forward into A5 and then aim to stop attacking oozes with 2hp or less. Splinter's going to shoot Ooze 1 for 3ish, so with any luck Ash will only need to swipe it once to get it low, then he can concentrate on the elite (that poison-on-attack suuucks).

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 8B

- None!

- Mystic Ally focuses Living Spirit 2! Moves2 to A3. Attacks Living Spirit 2 for 1 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD3) damage!
Living Spirit 2 is at 2 HP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (bot)! HEAL3, Self. Gains STRENGTHENED.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 9 HP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Engulfed in Flames (top)! Attacks Living Spirit 2 with ADVANTAGE for 3 (4base, +2/+0mod, SHIELD3) damage!
Living Spirit 2 is killed!
FIRE is now strong.

I always forget to activate the Mystic Ally, so the last screenshot and the following one have it in the wrong place; the outcome is otherwise the same, at least. Also I've put a BLESS token instead of a STRENGTHENED one on the SW; this is also fixed 2 screenshots down the line :v:

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

Master Splinter suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Master Splinter is at 9 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Master Splinter uses Dark Frenzy (bot)! Moves3 to C3. Attacks Ooze 1 for 1 (3base, -1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
Ooze 1 is at 8 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (top)! Attacks Living Spirit 3 for 2 (1base, +2ICEmod +2bonus, SHIELD3) damage! Attacks Living Spirit 3 for 1 (1base, +0mod +2bonus, SHIELD3, POISON) damage!
Living Spirit 3 is killed!
ICE is now strong.

34. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 5! Attacks Ooze 5 for 2 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 5 is at 7 HP.
- Spirit Warrior focuses Rending Drake 1! Moves1 to D5.
- Pikachu uses Punch Through (bot)! Round Bonus: Add +1ATK to all your COMMANDS this Round.
- Pikachu uses Rampage (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Ooze 5 for 4 (2base, +2'mod +1bonus, SHIELD1) damage! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Ooze 5 for 3 (2base, +1mod +1bonus, SHIELD1) damage! COMMANDS Ash to Move 2 to A5 and Attack Ooze 1 for 2 (2base, +0mod +1bonus, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
Ooze 5 is killed!
Ooze 1 is at 6 HP
Pikachu uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Punch Through and Maul.

Wasn't sure about the "to move towards the door" part of the order, so I've played Punch Through bot for the +1ATK buff.

72. Rending Drakes posted:

Rending Drake 1 loses STUNNED token.

94. Oozes posted:

Ooze 7(E) suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 2(s) in hex B6.
Ooze 7(E) is at 11 HP.
Ooze 2(s) is at 9 HP.
Ooze 1 suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 4(s) in hex C5.
Ooze 1 is at 4 HP.
Ooze 4(s) is at 4 HP.
Ooze 10 suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 9(s) in hex G2.
Ooze 1 is at 7 HP.
Ooze 4(s) is at 7 HP.

It's BS o'clock!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- FIRE is now waning.
- ICE is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Oct 31, 2020

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

The goal is to have Pikachu open the door closest to the current position of the Mystic Ally - so Pikachu should be in C4 now :)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

That Italian Guy posted:

Wasn't sure about the "to move towards the door" part of the order, so I've played Punch Through bot for the +1ATK buff.

The bottom has a non-command move 3 before the round bonus...

Also I'd say to unsummon skelly before our move, he's in the way. Y/N, thread?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

:doh: of course that Move action is not a Command.

I'll fix Pikachu's position asap!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

edit: this is the wrong thread entirely!

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
That Italian Guy

Can I please use my minor stamina potion, get back MANA BOLT and RIDE THE WIND.

My plan for next turn is to walk right up next to the drake and use my aoe stun on some oozes. Superterranean, you think you can finish off that drake before it goes?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I can't guarantee I'll go faster than the rending drakes - they have some bullshit moves - but I'll be going PDQ.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

17, Maul, Punch Through

At least, I think Maul was 17 init.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Superterranean posted:

I can't guarantee I'll go faster than the rending drakes - they have some bullshit moves - but I'll be going PDQ.

Sounds good. Also, I just realized that the mystic ally has a good chance of taking it out first anyways, so make sure to account for that possibility.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

ChocolatePancake posted:

That Italian Guy

Can I please use my minor stamina potion, get back MANA BOLT and RIDE THE WIND.
Sure!

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Omobono posted:

17, Maul, Punch Through

At least, I think Maul was 17 init.

14, Maul, Punch Through

agree on unsummoning hammerghost, he did nothing but maybe next time :unsmith:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 9A

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Mana Bolt and Ride the Wind.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."""

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded2, Active0, Lost3) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Cold Fire.
(Hand3, Discarded2, Active0, Lost3)

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, (STRENGTHEN) Range1"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded2, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 9 with Hostile Takeover and Empathetic Assault.

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"HOSTILE TAKEOVER (09) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK2, (Generate DARK), Range 4 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate ICE - 1XP
BOT: Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies - 2XP - LOSS"

"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self (BLESS)"
Pikachu (Hand4, Discarded3, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 14 with Maul and Punch Through.

14. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"MAUL (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK(5)
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect one adjacent Ally."

"PUNCH THROUGH (44) [Lvl4]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK3, PIERCE4 - XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: Add +1ATK to all your COMMANDS this Round."
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Nov 1, 2020

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Just to refresh my broken brain, do the players have to open the doors and then get somewhere or just open the doors? Cause if it's the latter this could be over in like 2 rounds and the former is a much bigger pain.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Xiahou Dun posted:

Just to refresh my broken brain, do the players have to open the doors and then get somewhere or just open the doors? Cause if it's the latter this could be over in like 2 rounds and the former is a much bigger pain.
The Scenario is won at the end of the Round when the last door is opened :)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

That's what I thought but was confirming.

Why are you guys dicking around if it's not to farm XP or get the chest?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

The chest and Pikachu opening the topmost unopened door.

Speaking of which, Pikachu starts this round in C4, which means he can move to B2 this round, which means Mountainghost can stick around since he only has move 1.

e: vv that's even better! vv :v:

Superterranean fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Nov 1, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

Speaking of which, Pikachu starts this round in C4

I forgot to update the Map :v:

As per the thread's vote, I have despawned the Spirit Warrior and moved Pikachu to D5.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

This way Pikachu can move 3 to the two coins with Punch Through's bottom and command Ash to Maul an ooze's something off.
Focus the elite ooze I guess? It's 5 damage, +1 round bonus, -1 shield. I don't think it'll waste too much damage.

Anyways, we're all in position. Do we finish this next turn or do we try to loot the chest?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
If we want the chest, we probably need to clear this room first. I'm fine if we want to do that. Otherwise next turn I can get the double doors by me and one of the other doors. I'm assuming Splinter can get the other door plus the door that will be connecting the two unrevealed rooms on the right, and Pikachu can get the door we bypassed and go invisible to ensure the win. Decent chance Splinter and I die in this maneuver, but that doesn't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I think splinter is going to open the door nearest to her this turn, and prepare to scoot around the back way next turn. she can hold off on opening the final door if we need an extra turn to peek in the chest - but really, I think it'll be OK regardless.

e: opening the door nearest splinter is a bad move, if it's oozes or drakes she's basically dead where she stands. not going to open this turn.

e2: if my reading of the map tiles is correct, there's a decent chance Splinter can Scurry+cranium Overload to open the door nearest her, and the bottom door, and the connecting door between the two closed tiles, in a single turn - if Isaac was a dick and put the connecting door between those in the corner, it won't be possible, but otherwise it will.

Superterranean fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 1, 2020