Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I can get the doors by me and one of the other ones using ride the wind, so you only need to get the door by you and the unrevealed one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Lina has exactly enough movement to open the double door and the bottom door next turn, so Splinter going ratmove should be enough for the remaining doors. E:fb

I think we can decide if we want the chest and are able to get it at the end of this round. On one hand, Lina could get it and the doors in 3 to 4 turns and we have enough cards for some delaying turns. On the other, Ash is running low on HP.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Echo Chamber, Round 9B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

- Mystic Ally focuses Rending Drake 1! Moves2 to A5. Attacks Rending Drake 1 for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage!
Rending Drake 1 is killed!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves2 to B2.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE and FIRE. Attacks Ooze 1 with ADVANTAGE for 2 (3base, +0/NULLmod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Ooze 2(s) with ADVANTAGE for 4 (3base, +2ICE/+1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Ooze4(s) with ADVANTAGE for 3 (3base, +1/-2mod, SHIELD1) damage! Loses STRENGTHENED token.
Ooze 1 is at 2 HP and is STUNNED!
Ooze 2(s) is at 5 HP and is STUNNED!
Ooze 4(s) is at 1 HP and is STUNNED!
- Lina Megumin Inverse executes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Mana Bolt.

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

Master Splinter suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Master Splinter is at 8 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! HEAL2, Self! BLESS, Self! Loses WOUNDED token.
Master Splinter is at 10 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Hostile Takeover (top)! Attacks Ooze 7(E) for 7 (2base, +1rolling, +1rolling, x2BLESSmod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
Ooze 7(E) is at 4 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
DARK is now strong.
ICE is now strong.
Master Splinter uses Empowering Talisman to recover Major Stamina Potion.
Master Splinter uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Dark Frenzy, Hostile Takeover and Empathetic Assault.

An ATK2 vs a SHIELD1, 11HP enemy? How powerful can that be? Splinter: "Hold my beer".

14. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 7(E)! Attacks Ooze 7(E) for 3 (2base, +2'mod, SHIELD1) damage!
- Pikachu uses Punch Through (bot)! Moves3 to A2. Round Bonus: Add +1ATK to all your COMMANDS this Round.
- Pikachu uses Maul (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Ooze 7(E) for 6 (5base, +1mod +1bonus, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 7(E) is killed!
Pikachu executes end of turn looting! Gains 2 coin token(s).

Something something overkill :tbear: (to be fair, Master Splinter's Attack was just pure BS...also trying to kill Ooze 10 would have left it at 1HP, so in hindsight this was still the best move to mitigate damage).

59. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 1 loses STUNNED token!
- Ooze 2(s) loses STUNNED token!
- Ooze 4(s) loses STUNNED token!
- Ooze 9(s) focuses Ash! Attacks Ash for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage.
Ashis at 6 HP and is POISONED!
- Ooze 10 focuses Ash! Attacks Ash with DISADVANTAGE for 2 (3base, -2/+0mod, POISON) damage.
Ashis at 4 HP and is POISONED!

Oozes are still BS.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- DARK is now waning.
- ICE is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

We can't really afford faffing around to grab that chest, can we?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

We can't really afford faffing around to grab that chest, can we?
of course you can, there is always room for chest

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Well, the bear is about to die. I"m of the opinion we should just end it this round.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

It never came up in my games and I don't have the rulebook handy - can you pitch cards to prevent damage to pets, whether just the bear or including the two dumbfire ones we had out this run?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

bagrada posted:

It never came up in my games and I don't have the rulebook handy - can you pitch cards to prevent damage to pets, whether just the bear or including the two dumbfire ones we had out this run?
You can't normally prevent damage to summons by losing cards, but the bear has an explicit exception to this in the extra BT rules:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

17, Disorientating Roar, Blood Hunger

We finish this map this turn, yeah?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
I think so. Splinter gonna RATSPEED through the bottom door, then (I hope) through the connecting door.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, I'll input my orders to that effect. Have to go relatively slow though, as my fast cards are all in the lost pile now.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Superterranean posted:

I think so. Splinter gonna RATSPEED through the bottom door, then (I hope) through the connecting door.

Lina should be able to reach bottom door after opening double doors.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 10A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."""

Master Splinter (Hand7, Discarded1, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 5 with Cranium Overload and Scurry.

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"CRANIUM OVERLOAD (05) [Lvl4]
TOP: Kill one normal enemy within Range 4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the killed target - Gain XP1 for each enemy targeted with this Attack - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand2, Discarded5, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 17 with Disorientating Roar and Blood Hunger.

17. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"DISORIENTATING ROAR (17) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE - Target all enemies within Range2. - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two figures - LOSS"

"BLOOD HUNGER (42) [Lvl6]
TOP: Persistent Bonus After your Bear's next five ATKs, it performs a ""HEAL2, Self"" action - XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then  LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK3, HEAL3, Self - XP1"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand4, Discarded0, Active0, Lost4) is acting at initiative 44 with Engulfed in Flames and Ride the Wind.
(Hand4, Discarded0, Active0, Lost4)

44. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS"

"RIDE THE WIND (83) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE8, Jump - Generate AIR - LOSS"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

of course the oozes give us a turn off this time :v:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

since they will try to split, could you use the various attacks to blow up the oozes so they kill themselves on the split?

Splinter could mindcrush #2, possibly damage 4 enough it autowipes.

Pikachu could buff ash to eat the slime he is next to.

Lina could rush the chest and fireball the last one?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

It is a bit risky, but let's see. 1 is dead either way, if Splinter explodes 2 then 4 dies with a +1 or better, Ash will waste his attack on 1 but then we can command an attack 6 on slime 10 (killing it on +0 or better) and Lina can do an attack 4 on slime 9.

Basically as long as nobody whiffs next turn is cleanup only.

We're slower than Splinter, so
if Splinter opens the doors to finish this scenario, Disorientating Roar top for the XP, Blood Hunger as a generic bottom to walk onto the door; trigger our invisibility cloak while we're standing in the doorway.

If we decide to murder the slimes for LOOT, feed Disorientating Roar top to concentrated rage's effect and command Ash to attack slime 10.
Short rest at the end of our turn, protect Vicious Ally.

Spawn the slimes in such a manner that Ash will have (at least) two adjacent to him after his movement next turn.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, we can do that if you want. I can reach the chest this turn, but then I'll need another turn to maneuver into position and get ride the wind back after that in order to open the doors.
I'll put in some conditional orders.

Edit: if Splinter decides to open the doors this round, I'm getting the two next to me and the lowest door in this room. Otherwise I'll grab the chest. Either way I'm shooting one of the oozes with my attack 4.

ChocolatePancake fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Nov 3, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

It's an option, but well, huuubris :hubris:
(we need an hubris emote)

Since in both cases the orders are straightforward, might as well put both there.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Since at this point I am certifiably insane, on top of the Gloomhaven and Tainted Grail LP, I've just started a 7 week long SA Railroad Ink tournament :sparkles:
We are only updating once a week, so everyone should have time to play at their own pace. There's even a prize for the winner! So sign up and show the world your inner artist/city planner.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Maximum hubris please

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I've started the update then I've realized Superterranean may have had submitted their orders before the thread turned to hubris :D

I'll wait a bit and see if they want to amend their orders or if they are ok with the ones that have been submitted already.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I will go along with hubris on one condition: increased thread participation in the goonmind character. I'm lookin at you, lurkers! :colbert:

e: I just read the thread back, submitting hubristic orders now. Splinter will explode Ooze 2's head. This is going to get very messy.

Superterranean fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Nov 4, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

I will go along with hubris on one condition: increased thread participation in the goonmind character. I'm lookin at you, lurkers! :colbert:
Words after my own heart :3:

Echo Chamber, Round 10B Hubris Round

- None!

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Cranium Overload (top)! KILLS Ooze 2(s)! Attacks Ooze 1 for 2 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Ooze 4(s) for 1 (2base, rolling STUN, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
Ooze 1 is killed!
Ooze 4(s) is at 3 HP and is STUNNED!
- Master Splinter uses Scurry (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves1 to C4.
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

Pikachu discards Disorientating Roar! Concentrated Rage effect: Ash gains +3ATK until the end of the Round.
- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 10! Attacks Ooze 10 for 5 (2base, +1mod +3 Bonus, SHIELD1) damage!
- Pikachu uses Blood Hunger (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Ooze 10 for 6 (3base, +1mod +3 Bonus, SHIELD1) damage! COMMANDS Ash to HEAL3, Self! Gains 1XP. Ash loses POISONED token.
Ooze 10 is killed!
- Pikachu executes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Energizing Strike

:tbear: gotta :tbear:

44. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Ride the Wind (bot)! Jumps8 to D3.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Engulfed in Flames (top)! Attacks Ooze 9(s) for 4 (4base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 9(s) is at 3 HP.
AIR is now strong.
FIRE is now strong.
Lina Megumin Inverse executes end of turn looting! Loots Treasure Chest 70!

A Random Scenario! It's been a while since we got one of these from a loot chest - Scenario 1, maybe? We add the Underwater Lagoon to the list of potential future destinations. Also, this may be one of the first times I've seen Ride the Wind used for it's full distance.

94. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 4(s) loses STUNNED token.
- Ooze 9(s) suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 6(s) in hex A6.

- AIR is now waning.
- FIRE is now waning.
- ICE is now inert.
- DARK is now inert.

I forgot to move the Mystic Ally until now :v: but he was out of Range to attack, so no harm done.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Mystic ally should be on C1 with no choice because Lina was occupying that hex during its move.

Can't believe Hubris didn't gently caress us over. We've got two turns before Lina is in position again, win on the third, right?

14, Maul, Howling Bolts. Ash has oozes 6 and 9.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, going to take me 3 rounds I think. Move and chuck an AOE at a couple oozes this round, just in case for some reason the bear doesn't get them, short rest, then next round get all my lost cards back, then round after that I'll have Ride the Wind back I can play then. I wonder how much loot Splinter can scoop up in the meantime. Unfortunately running for the chest has put me out of position for grabbing many coins.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Voting for more hubris

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

ChocolatePancake posted:

I wonder how much loot Splinter can scoop up in the meantime.

It's slightly unfortunate that Scurry is basically Splinter's only remaining big move card, because Loot2 on the bottom could be a few bux.

AtomikKrab posted:

Voting for more hubris

so what's your suggestion?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

loot stuffs, get coins. have the beastmaster eat a stun to get that one coin there.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

If Pikachu eats a stun we're giving up on moving Ash to murder ooze 9. It's not a problem because Lina is there as a safety net. Card pick will still not change.

Are we leaving ooze 4 alone for now? I really don't want to see their healing move to be fair.

E: Splinter can still move 7 in a turn with jump boots available so it shouldn't be a problem.

E2:

ChocolatePancake posted:

Unfortunately Pikachu needs to stay where he is in order to open that door. That's necessary to win the scenario.
I assume Splinter will be doing something to ooze 4, with again me as backup.

nah, if Pikachu eats the stun trap for the coin he won't do anything next turn but Lina has to use dark ether that turn anyways. A generic move 2 still gets him onto the door.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Nov 4, 2020

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Unfortunately Pikachu needs to stay where he is in order to open that door. That's necessary to win the scenario.
I assume Splinter will be doing something to ooze 4, with again me as backup.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 11A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Is this the worst possible card they could have pulled? Yes. Yes, it is. Oozes :argh:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."""

Master Splinter (Hand5, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 11 with Empathetic Assault and Brain Leech.

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self (BLESS)"

"BRAIN LEECH (16) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - HEAL4, Self - Generate DARK, XP2 - LOSS
BOT: ATK1 - STREGTHEN Self."
Pikachu (Hand6, Discarded0, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 14 with Maul and Howling Bolts.

code:
"MAUL (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK(5)
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect one adjacent Ally."

"HOWLING BOLTS (47) [Lvl1]
TOP:  ATK1, Range4, Target3
BOT: COMMAND - MOVE5, (JUMP) - XP1"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand2, Discarded1, Active0, Lost5) is acting at initiative 67 with Cold Fire and Reviving Ether.
(Hand2, Discarded1, Active0, Lost5)

67. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"

"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Command Ash to murder them oozes.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

gently caress hubris based looting, utilize hubris based killing

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 11B

- Mystic Ally should be in C1!

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves1 to B5. HEAL2, Self! BLESS, Self!
Master Splinter is at 12 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Brain Leech (top as a basic ATK2)! Attacks Ooze 4(s) for 5 (2base, +2'mod +2bonus, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 4(s) is killed!

- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 10! Attacks Ooze 10 for 0 (2base, -2mod, SHIELD1) damage!

66. Oozes posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 6(s)! Attacks Ooze 6(s) for 0 (2base, -2mod, SHIELD1) damage!
- Pikachu uses Maul (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Ooze 6(s) for 4 (5base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 6(s) is killed!
- Pikachu uses Howling Bolts (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to Jump 4 to F4. Gains 1XP.

I've moved the Bear down so that Ooze 9 would not Loot the 2 coins over there, but if you want it anywhere else just let me know!

66. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 9(s) focuses Ash! Moves1 to F3. LOOT1, gains nothing! HEAL2, Self.
Ooze 9(s) is at 3 HP.

- Mystic Ally focuses Ooze 6(s)! Moves2 to C3.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Reviving Ether (bot)! Jumps4 to A5.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes FIRE. Attacks Ooze 6(s) for 4 (3base, +2FIREmod, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 6(s) is killed!
FIRE is now strong.
- Lina Megumin Inverse executes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Engulfed in Flames (loses 1 HP to protect Reviving Ether)

- FIRE is now waning.
- AIR is now inert.

If you want to ransack the place a bit before opening the doors, please discuss it itt and then send me 2+ Rounds worth of orders! :)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Round 12: Who cares / Punch through / Blood hunger
Use Blood hunger bottom for the XP (and the heal).

Round win the scenario: 17 / Disorientating roar / Vicious ally
Move onto the doorway with roar's bottom as a generic move 2, go invisible, summon the crocodile just behind us for the XP

E:
Short rest protecting blood hunger and use it again if people want an extra round for looting.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Nov 6, 2020

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Omobono posted:

Move onto the doorway with roar's bottom as a generic move 2, go invisible, summon the crocodile just behind us for the XP

E:
Short rest protecting blood hunger and use it again if people want an extra round for looting.

concur!

splinter gonna long rest for r12, then scurry through the bottom door and hopefully reach the hypothetical hidden door.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Omobono posted:

E:

Yes

I enjoy our appropriate use of hubris in this game.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Superterranean posted:

concur!

splinter gonna long rest for r12, then scurry through the bottom door and hopefully reach the hypothetical hidden door.

I'm gonna loot the coins around me, get my loss cards back, then next round I can open either the top or bottom door and the double door. I was originally planning the bottom, but I can reach either so it doesn't matter.

Edit: submitted 2 rounds worth of orders. Should be enough to end it.

ChocolatePancake fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Nov 6, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders for our MT :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 12A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Master Splinter (Hand3, Discarded4, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 10 with Dark Frenzy and Empathetic Assault.

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"DARK FRENZY (10) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK2 - Consume ICE, +2ATK, XP1 - Consume DARK, +2ATK, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - ATK3, Range3 - Generate ICE - XP1"

"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self (BLESS)"
Pikachu (Hand2, Discarded4, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 44 with Punch Through and Blood Hunger.

44. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"PUNCH THROUGH (44) [Lvl4]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK3, PIERCE4 - XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: Add +1ATK to all your COMMANDS this Round."

"BLOOD HUNGER (42) [Lvl6]
TOP: Persistent Bonus After your Bear's next five ATKs, it performs a ""HEAL2, Self"" action - XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then  LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK3, HEAL3, Self - XP1"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand2, Discarded0, Active0, Lost6) is acting at initiative 67 with Cold Fire and Reviving Ether.
(Hand2, Discarded0, Active0, Lost6)

code:
"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"

"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"

Echo Chamber, Round 12B

- None!

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Dark Frenzy (bot)! Moves3 to door hex.

- Ooze 1(E), 3(E), 5(E) revealed!
- Master Splinter uses Dark Frenzy (bot)! Attacks Ooze 5(E) for 3 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
Ooze 5(E) is at 10 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (top)! Attacks Ooze 5(E) for 7 (4base, x2BLESSmod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
Ooze 5(E) is at 3 HP and is DISARMED.
- Master Splinter takes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Dark Frenzy.
ICE is now strong.

44. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 5(E)! Moves3 to B7.
- Pikachu uses Punch Through (top)! No action taken!
- Pikachu uses Blood Hunger (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to HEAL3, Self! Gains 1XP.
Ash the Bear is at 7 HP

- Mystic Ally focuses Ooze 5(E)! Attacks Ooze 5(E) for 5 (3base, x2mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 5(E) is killed!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (bot)! LOOT2, loots 3 gold tokens! LOSS card!
Lina Megumin Inverse dispels Mystic Ally! LOSS card!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Reviving Ether (top)! Recovers all LOST cards! Reviving Ether is LOST and cannot be recovered.

94. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 1(E) suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 10(s) in hex B3.
Ooze 1(E) is at 11 HP.
- Ooze 3(E) suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 6(s) in hex C4.
Ooze 3(E) is at 11 HP.

- ICE is now waning.
- FIRE is now inert.

Echo Chamber, Round 13A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Master Splinter (Hand5, Discarded0, Active1, Lost4) is acting at initiative 9 with Hostile Takeover and Scurry.

code:
"HOSTILE TAKEOVER (09) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK2, (Generate DARK), Range 4 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate ICE - 1XP
BOT: Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies - 2XP - LOSS"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand2, Discarded4, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 17 with Disorientating Roar and Vicious Ally.

code:
"DISORIENTATING ROAR (17) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE - Target all enemies within Range2. - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two figures - LOSS"

"VICIOUS ALLY (86) [Lvl3]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK2, Target2 - XP1"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand7, Discarded0, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 69 with Fire Orbs and Ride the Wind.
(Hand7, Discarded0, Active0, Lost1)

69. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"FIRE ORBS (69) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3, Target3 - XP1 for every enemy targeted - Generate FIRE - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3"

"RIDE THE WIND (83) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE8, Jump - Generate AIR - LOSS"

Echo Chamber, Conclusion

- None!

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves4 to door hex.

- Rending Drake 6(E), 5 revealed!
- Master Splinter uses Hostile Takeover (bot)! Round Bonus: Force Rending Drake 6(E) to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies. Gains 2XP. LOSS card!

- Pikachu uses Disorientating Roar (bot)! Moves1 to door hex.

- Rending Drake 1, 2, 4 revealed!
- Pikachu uses Vicious Ally (top)! Persistent Bonus: Summon Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE). Gains 2XP. LOSS card!

69. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Ride the Wind (bot)! Jumps8 to door hex (north) through B6, door hex (south), B6, A5, A4, A3, door hex (north-west).

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Fire Orbs (top)! Hits 2 Drakes. Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
The Elite Drake bottom chews on his friend, the the Oozes do something but is doesn't really matter because Scenario Ends!

Conclusion posted:

The last of the fog dissipates and a wind immediately picks up, circulating throughout the chambers of the prison. Its speed grows rapidly, starting as a breeze and escalating to a cyclone in a matter of seconds. And then you hear the Voice: a sound carried on the wind—a great and terrible sound. There is a powerful cry and all the remaining monsters are destroyed—disintegrated and scattered among the storm.

“Thank you, my friends. It is good to finally be rid of those pests.” The Voice rattles your bones as it speaks. “And now that that is done, I ask you to aid me again. I am still a prisoner here, trapped in the wind. In order to take a more corporeal form and leave this land, I require my vessels of power returned to me.”
You fall to your knees as the sound subsides, your head ringing from the vibration. The Voice just destroyed your adversaries as if they were nothing. You cannot imagine what it would be capable of if you were to give it more power.
“Do not worry, I have no desire to bring calamity to your land. I only wish to be on my way, to be free and unencumbered by this plane. I give you now a vision of where you can find the first vessel. They thought to hide it from me, but I can see it as if it were right in these chambers.

“Please, bring it to me.”

In a show of goodwill, the Voice directs you back to the entrance of the cave. Far away from its influence, you have a decision to make. You can do its bidding, (32) or you can try to get to the bottom of what exactly the Voice is instead of just meddling with powers you do not understand. (30)

Rewards posted:

New Locations:
- Shrine of the Depths (30),
- Decrepit Wood (32)
Scenario Rewards
- Party Achievement: The Voice’s Command.
Victory Rewards
+12XP each!

Battle Goals posted:

These are the Battle Goals that have been picked by our players for Scenario 24.
- Master Splinter: Sleepless - Take damage during the same round you take a long rest. Superterranean has managed to accomplish the Battle Goal! BG Completed, +1 Checkmark.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: Explorer* - Reveal a room tile by opening a door on your turn during the scenario. ChocolatePancake has managed to accomplish the Battle Goal! BG Completed, +1 Checkmark.
- Pikachu : Neutralizer* - Cause a trap to be sprung or disarmed on your turn or on the turn of one of your summons during the scenario. The Goonmind has NOT managed to accomplish the Battle Goal!

Final Stats posted:

Final stats after Scenario 24are as follows:

Each coin token at Scenario level=3 is worth 3 gold. Updated $$$ and XP for our party are as follows:
- Master Splinter: +25XP. (New Total 386XP) and +8 gold (New Total 51 gold).
- Lina Megumin Inverse: +19XP. (New Total 266XP) and +16 gold (New Total 68 gold).
- Pikachu : +21XP. (New Total 336XP) and +8 gold (New Total 55 gold).
Our heroes are back in Gloomhaven. While they're in the City, something happens...

City Event 8 posted:

:siren::siren::siren:
YOU CAN NOW VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS (and please remember to bold your choices):
  1. MVP/Play of the Game for Scenario
  2. City Event outcome, A or B!
  3. Pikachu's Retirement: we have enough dosh (by selling his equipment to the Market) to buy two cheap Enhancements and retire Pikachu, unlocking Circles/Ubisoft. Please vote A to Retire Pikachu now or B to wait.
  4. Jaws of the Lion classes: Gloomhaven Jaws of the Lion is GH's little brother: almost identical mechanics, less imposing box, nice starting tutorial. It also comes with 4 basic classes that are quite fun and are cross compatible with GH: the Red Guard (mobile tank that manipulates enemy position), the Hatchet (the Isaac has played Blood Borne class ranged dps with a favorite hatchet that gets stuck in monsters and has to be recovered), the Voidwarden (all about making enemies fight each other, debuffs and buffs) and the Demolitionist (Ironman Tinkerer that manipulates obstacles and punches enemies into walls). Vote A to add these classes to the available pool or B to keep playing with the big box classes only.