Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Splinter doesn't really have good options with our current cards, so we're going to want to use Major Stamina. Which cards we want to get back depends on how we want to handle this room in the next few rounds.

My favorite option is to get back Perverse Edge, Scurry, and Corrupting Embrace. We'd also need the Living Spirit to have moved to D3 instead of where it is. This round we play Hostile Takeover and Scurry (09), use Scurry to move to E3 and attack the Living Bones, and mind-control the Living Spirit. Next round we play Perverse Edge and Corrupting Embrace (08), and poison/muddle the Living Spirit and stun something (or move on to the pressure plate, depending on what the north team does). In the third round we'd have Empathetic Assault and Frigid Apparition left to move to the pressure plate.

Another option is getting back Cranium Overload rather than Perverse Edge. We could use Cranium Overload and Frigid Apparition (05) to move to D3, stun the Living Spirit, and explode the Living Bones. Then we can use Empathetic Assault and Scurry (11) to disarm the Living Spirit and Loot 2. That leaves us with Corrupting Embrace to reach the pressure plate in round 3. This option burns more loss cards, so depending on how long the north team takes, it's riskier but makes more money.

--edit, update on previous page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Woo hoo we did it Reik! I'm going to be using Reviving Ether this round to get back all my lost cards (after a short rest) so I won't be doing much this round sorry :(

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Gonna doom the elite spirit and shoot the golem while my fearless Spellweaver tanks for me.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Deep Ruins, Round 11A

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- Master Splinter uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Scurry, Perverse Edge and Corrupting Embrace.
- Lina Megumin Inverse executes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Engulfed in Flames.
- Living Spirit 5(E) should be in D3!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."""

Boris (Hand7, Discarded3, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 9 with Race to the Grave and Swift Trickery.

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Reik) posted:

code:
"RACE TO THE GRAVE (09) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK5, Range 5 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card."

"SWIFT TRICKERY (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - Add +2ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: MOVE5"
Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded1, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 9 with Hostile Takeover and Scurry.

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"HOSTILE TAKEOVER (09) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK2, (Generate DARK), Range 4 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate ICE - 1XP
BOT: Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies - 2XP - LOSS"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand4, Discarded0, Active0, Lost4) is acting at initiative 20 with Forked Beam and Reviving Ether.
(Hand4, Discarded0, Active0, Lost4)

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (SalTheBard) posted:

code:
"FORKED BEAM (20) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK2, Range3, Target2 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4"

"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Hey SalTheBard, where do you want to move this Round? If you stay put, the golem will attack you instead of Reik, otherwise please let me know where you want to go! I can play most other actions this round without any additional input, but I'm not sure about this detail.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I will take the hit

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Deep Ruins, Round 11B

- None!

- Boris uses Race to the Grave (bot)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Swift Trickery (top)! Attacks Stone Golem 5 with ADVANTAGE for 1 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD2) damage!
Stone Golem 5 is at 11 HP.

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves4 to E3. Attacks Living Bones 2 for 2 (1base, +0mod, +2bonus, SHIELD1) damage!
Living Bones 2 is at 4 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Hostile Takeover (bot)! Round Bonus: Forces Living Spirit 5(E) to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies. Gains 2XP. LOSS card!

12. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 2 focuses Master Splinter! Gains SHIELD1, HEAL2, Self!
Living Bones 2 is at 6 HP.

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (SalTheBard) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Forked Beam (bot)! Moves1 to B3.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Reviving Ether (top)! Recover all her LOST cards - CANNOT BE RECOVERED.
Lina Megumin Inverse executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).
DARK is now strong.

48. Living Spirits posted:

- Living Spirit 5(E) suffers 2 Doom damage!
Living Spirit 5(E) is at 2 HP.
- Living Spirit 5(E) focuses Living Bones 2! Attacks Living Bones 2 for 1 (4base, -1mod, SHIELD2) damage.
Living Bones 2 is at 5 HP.

65. Stone Golems posted:

- Stone Golem 5 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 3 (4base, -1mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 5 HP.

71. Ancient Artillery posted:

No enemy in Range!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- DARK is now waning.
- ICE is now inert.
- LIGHT is now inert.
"
"

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
White are the cards we have in hand, right?

The Spirit is at 2 hp and will die on his next action, so all splinter has to do is to kill Skelly and we have so many good cards to do just that.

My suggestion: Corrupting Embrace (BOT) - move through and poison the skeleton + Pervese Edge (TOP) should kill it very dead (unless we draw a null) and it gives us ratspeed (INI: 08).

Place Splinter on E3 so she is two spaces away from all 3 coins that will be there by the end of the turn. So we can do a short rest protecting Scurry and use it for Looting 2 before stepping on the plate next turn.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Kanthulhu posted:

Correct.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same

Kanthulhu posted:

My suggestion: Corrupting Embrace (BOT) - move through and poison the skeleton + Pervese Edge (TOP) should kill it very dead (unless we draw a null) and it gives us ratspeed (INI: 08).

Place Splinter on E3 so she is two spaces away from all 3 coins that will be there by the end of the turn. So we can do a short rest protecting Scurry and use it for Looting 2 before stepping on the plate next turn.

Concur, that looks good!

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Kanthulhu posted:

The Spirit is at 2 hp and will die on his next action, so all splinter has to do is to kill Skelly and we have so many good cards to do just that.

Yup, looks good.
Then it's chilling time. Having fun up there?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Hopefully we can knock the golem down in a couple rounds and then it'll take 1-2 rounds to make it to the plates.

I don't think anyone is in danger of exhausting?

Reik fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Dec 16, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders for our Spellweaver :)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Orders in! l'm going to be back peddling now that I've tanked for the Doomstalker!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Deep Ruins, Round 12A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand4, Discarded2, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 8 with Perverse Edge and Corrupting Embrace.

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range(3) - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1

CORRUPTING EMBRACE (39) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK1, POISON - ATK1, MUDDLE
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - POISON, Target all enemies moved through - Generate DARK.
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded1, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 26 with Flashing Burst and Engulfed in Flames.
(Hand6, Discarded1, Active0, Lost1)

26. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (SalTheBard) posted:

code:
FLASHING BURST (26) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - Generate LIGHT
BOT: MOVE4

ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS
Boris (Hand5, Discarded4, Active2, Lost1) is acting at initiative 65 with Fresh Kill and Multi-Pronged Assault.

65. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Reik) posted:

code:
FRESH KILL (65) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - Add +2ATK and XP1 if the target is undamaged.
BOT: MOVE3, Jump

MULTI-PRONGED ASSAULT (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range 3, Target 2 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT:  Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - All allies add +1ATK to all their attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Reik what are you doing this round? I'm probably going to drop back a bit, use goggles and piercing bow to try to inflict maximum damage. But we need to start thinking about moving towards the buttons sooner than later.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I'm gonna stand still and doom/punch the golem, then short rest. If you can go faster than me next round and take advantage of the +1 damage for allies doom I can tag the shield golem with my auto-damage doom after that and hopefully that's enough to finish it off. After that it's just 2 or so turns to run in to the room and not get shot up by artillery.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I assume Splinter is letting the spirit die and moving through the bones to attack it and turn it into pico de gallo then just kind of dicking around getting coins and standing on the plate?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I have just realized submitting my orders right now, that I have made a seriously bad tactical error :-/ We will see what happens!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Deep Ruins, Round 12B

- None!

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (bot)! Jumps4 to E3 through E4, E5, E4!
Living Bones 2 is at 5 HP and is POISONED!
- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (top)! Attacks Living Bones 2 for 15 (3base, x2BLESSmod, +4bonus, SHIELD1, POISON) damage! Gains 1XP. LOSS card!
Living Bones 2 is overkilled 2 times!
- Master Splinter takes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Corrupting Embrace (suffers 1 damage to protect Scurry).
Master Splinter is at 11 HP.

:ese::gibs:

22. Living Spirits posted:

Living Spirit 5(E) suffers 2 Doom damage!
Living Spirit 5(E) is killed! Doom discarded.

26. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (SalTheBard) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Flashing Burst (bot)! Moves2 to D3.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Engulfed in Flames (top)! Attacks Stone Golem 5 with ADVANTAGE for 5 (4base, +1/NULLmod, SHIELD2, PIERCE2) damage!
Stone Golem 5 is at 6 HP.
FIRE is now strong.

37. Ancient Artillery posted:

No enemy in Range!

51. Stone Golems posted:

- Stone Golem 5 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Moves2 to C3. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 1 HP.

65. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Reik) posted:

- Boris uses Multi-Pronged Assault (bot)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - All allies add +1ATK to all their attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Fresh Kill (top as a basic ATK2)! Attacks Stone Golem 5 with ADVANTAGE for 0 (2base, +0/+0mod, SHIELD2) damage!
- Borisexecutes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Swift Trickery.

Reik, I'm not sure if I interpreted your orders correctly, cause some of your contingencies could not be executed and I wasn't sure what your priority was. Please let me know if you want me to change something - you're the last one in order of initiative anyway, so no issues at all :)

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- FIRE is now waning.
- DARK is now inert.

There is a small chance the players will lose the Scenario - if either Master Splinter or Lina Megumin become exhausted, so even after the Golem is dead we'll have a look at how things evolve before calling the Scenario won.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

How many turns does splinter have left? and how does that change if we use Scurry for its loot?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm going to discard a card to avoid damage. Let me look at spreadsheet to decide which one

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Splinter has 6 turns left including long rests and using scurry as a loss.
10 turns without using scurry as loss.

E: we can't use empowering talisman to recover a stamina potion, right? 'cause that would be ~infinity extra turns.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Dec 19, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

E: we can't use empowering talisman to recover a stamina potion, right? 'cause that would be ~infinity extra turns.

Of course you can, it's busted af :D

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

That Italian Guy posted:

Of course you can, it's busted af :D

Lowest initiative, Scurry, first card from the top.
Discard mind's weakness, Talisman for stam potion, stam potion to recover everything that's recoverable

Standing orders for the rest of the dungeon: don't use further loss cards after the scurry loss, move to the plate somehow, then chill on it maximizing exp gain without using loss cards. Long rest when needed losing anything that doesn't have non-loss XP, if Mind's Weakness is active immediately deactivate it.

This should give Splinter 11 turns, exhausting on the 12th.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm incredibly worried about exhaustion.

Reik I'm going to need you to take this hit for me, so please stay in melee range if you can.

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Dec 20, 2020

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

At this point Splinter is just useless and sitting around with her thumb in her rat-butt except for slurping up coins and getting XP.

While Team North can probably clear the room I don't really understand the draw-out plan anymore and this seems actually to be more hubristic than just getting on the plates. The absolute worst case is eating some cards for damage, so just ending the scenario seems better.

tl;dr : it's your game so feel to just do whatever, but why are you dinking around with monsters that don't win you the game when it's right there.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yeah once this Golem gets murdered Reik and I are going to run straight towards the plates

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Laughed at Splinter exploding some bones.

A thought: should Splinter start moving north go press one of the plates there? It would probably take too many turns to be useful there, right?

The best strategy probably is to just get the coins and farm xp while waiting, as was suggested already.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders from Reik :)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Kanthulhu posted:

Laughed at Splinter exploding some bones.

A thought: should Splinter start moving north go press one of the plates there? It would probably take too many turns to be useful there, right?

The best strategy probably is to just get the coins and farm xp while waiting, as was suggested already.

We need all 3 plates occupied simultaneously, so Splinter needs to stay south :)

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Sorry about that, orders in.

My thought process was that if the golems were alive and we tried to run for the plates, we could get tagged with an immobilize and take too many rounds of artillery fire. Once we kill this golem, we can use our biggest move to get in to the room with a very slow initiative so we go after the artillery for that round, and on the second round we make it to the plates and only take one round of artillery fire.

I don't know if it's too late to change Splinter's orders, but if Splinter could cranium overload move 5 to D7 and attack the shield golem with the top loss of Empathetic assault for 5 (+1 from the Doom on it right now) that would be a huge help in taking the golem down fast enough for us to get to the plates, and Splinter could still get back to the plate in one round with cranium overload and scurry.

Reik fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Dec 20, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Deep Ruins, Round 13A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

I wasn't 100% sure about Splinter's card selection, but there is a solid consensus on moving north to help - before heading down south again - and since Splinter still has her Empowering Talisman, there is no risk of her becoming exhausted.

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand4, Discarded0, Active1, Lost5) is acting at initiative 5 with Cranium Overload and Empathetic Assault.

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
CRANIUM OVERLOAD (05) [Lvl4]
TOP: Kill one normal enemy within Range 4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the killed target - Gain XP1 for each enemy targeted with this Attack - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5

EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self (BLESS)
Boris (Hand8, Discarded0, Active2, Lost2) is acting at initiative 9 with Race to the Grave and Detonation.

code:
RACE TO THE GRAVE (09) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK5, Range 5 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.

DETONATION (54) [Lvl1]
TOP: Create one 3 Damage trap in an adjacent empty hex - All enemies adjacent to this trap suffer 2 Damage when the trap is sprung - when the trap is sprung by an enemy - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - When this enemy dies, all enemies adjacent to the hex in which it died suffer 3 Damage - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand4, Discarded3, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 91 with Aid from the Ether and Mana Bolt.
(Hand4, Discarded3, Active0, Lost1)

91. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (SalTheBard) posted:

code:
AID FROM THE ETHER (91) [LvlX]
TOP: HEAL3, Range3
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Summon Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range(3)) - XP2 - LOSS

MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, (STRENGTHEN) Range1

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Yeah sure.
Go disarm the golem, then going forward the standing orders are up there.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
move north and disarm the golem this turn, go back and slurp the coins next turn.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Omobono posted:

Splinter has 6 turns left including long rests and using scurry as a loss.
10 turns without using scurry as loss.

Empowering talisman is consumed, not spent, so it isn’t infinity extra turns. It gives you one extra use of a “small item”.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Oh man, that was a great action card for the shield golem. If Splinter gets 2 damage through the shield with empathetic assault, between race to the grave and the golem's suffer 2 damage on their turn that will bring it down. Were you planning on double healing this turn, Sal?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Reik posted:

Oh man, that was a great action card for the shield golem. If Splinter gets 2 damage through the shield with empathetic assault, between race to the grave and the golem's suffer 2 damage on their turn that will bring it down. Were you planning on double healing this turn, Sal?

Yes. I figured it would buy me an extra turn

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Yes. I figured it would buy me an extra turn

Yeah, with the disarm we're safe from any damage this turn and even if Splinter whiffs the empathetic assault the shield golem will die from two turns of race to the grave + their own suffer 2 damage, so after a round of healing up we should be good to either move in to the room late next round or just get a bit closer to the door and then long rest before going in. I'm okay with either.

Reik fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Sounds good