Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Splinter isn't planning on moving and has lower initiative, so she'll take the attack unless Lina gets in front. But note taken, I'll stay out of the line of fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Decrepit Wood, Round 1B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

7. Harrower Infester posted:

- Harrower Infester 3(E) focuses Master Splinter! No action taken!

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks Giant Viper 5 for 0 (1base, NULLmod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Giant Viper 5 is at 6 HP and is STUNNED!
- Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (top)! Augment - Persistent Bonus: On your melee attacks add +2ATK (discard when another augment is played). Gains 1XP.
ICE is now strong.

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Boris uses Race to the Grave (bot)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
Deep Terror 5(E) is at 9 HP and is DOOMED!
- Boris uses Expose (top)! Persistent Bonus: You gain Advantage on one attack each turn targeting a Doomed enemy - All enemies lose INVISIBLE and may no longer gain INVISIBLE. Gains 2XP.

43. Giant Viper posted:

- Giant Viper 1(E) focuses Master Splinter! Jumps2 to H2.
- Giant Viper 2 focuses Master Splinter! Jumps2 to G3.
- Giant Viper 5 focuses Master Splinter! Loses STUNNED token.
- Giant Viper 10 focuses Master Splinter! Jumps2 to E3.

69. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Fire Orbs (bot)! Moves1 to I4.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Engulfed in Flames (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 1(E) for 5 (4base, +1mod) damage!
FIRE is now strong.

75. Deep Terror posted:

- Deep Terror 5(E) suffers 2 Doom damage!
Deep Terror 5(E) is at 7 HP and is DOOMED!
- Deep Terror 5(E) focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter for 5 (4base, +1mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 7 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.
- FIRE is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Deep terrors are just the absolute *worst* I hate them more than any other enemy type I have seen in this game

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Given the situation, I think our choice of cards is pretty clear: Empathetic Assault and Mass Hysteria (11). Attack all four sneks, heal ourself and bless.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Phelddagrif posted:

Given the situation, I think our choice of cards is pretty clear: Empathetic Assault and Mass Hysteria (11). Attack all four sneks, heal ourself and bless.

ratagorical imperative: MURDER is agreed.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Oh my, what a lovely arrangement of enemies. With both fire and ice being infused, as well. Whatever should be done?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

FairGame posted:

Deep terrors are just the absolute *worst* I hate them more than any other enemy type I have seen in this game

The one upside is they don’t move so if it’s not a kill all enemies scenario you can just gently caress off.

“Later you stupid eyeball tentacle NOPE!”

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Oh my, what a lovely arrangement of enemies. With both fire and ice being infused, as well. Whatever should be done?

Reviving ether obviously :downs:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I'm gonna go middle of the round, attack the Terror, and then maybe move depending on what happens. Nothing huge but I'm going to continue to focus on the Terror. If Lina and Splinter can take care of the sneks I can focus on the Harrower after the Terror is dead.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Decrepit Wood, Round 2A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Cold Fire.
(Hand6, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0)

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, (STRENGTHEN) Range1"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 11 with Empathetic Assault and Mass Hysteria.

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self (BLESS)"

"MASS HYSTERIA (12) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK1, Range4, Target4 - MUDDLE - Generate ICE - XP1
BOT: Persistent Bonus: you may have 2 Augments active at once. If a third Augment is played, discard one of the others "
Boris (Hand10, Discarded0, Active2, Lost0) is acting at initiative 54 with Detonation and Solid Blow.

54. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"DETONATION (54) [Lvl1]
TOP: Create one 3 Damage trap in an adjacent empty hex - All enemies adjacent to this trap suffer 2 Damage when the trap is sprung - when the trap is sprung by an enemy - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - When this enemy dies, all enemies adjacent to the hex in which it died suffer 3 Damage - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card."

"SOLID BLOW (31) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range 5
BOT: MOVE4"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Gonna shoot the terror and if I get a +0 or better it's effectively dead because it will take 2 doom damage this turn and 2 next turn before it acts. I'm probably not going to move.

Splinter's turn is pretty obvious. UZI the sneks with the top of Mass Hysteria and then bottom of Empathic Assault to heal and bless.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Right; make sure we attack before healing, as we don't want to potentially waste a bless card on an Attack 1.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

We will be strengthened if lina heals us anyway for the attack. So lets uzi some snek

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 2B

- None!

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE and FIRE. Attacks Giant Viper 1(E) for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 2 for 6 (3base, x2mod) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 5 for 1 (3base, -2mod) damage!
Giant Viper 1(E) is at 2 HP and is STUNNED!
Giant Viper 2 is killed!
Giant Viper 5 is at 5 HP and is STUNNED!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (bot)! HEAL3, Targets Master Splinter!
Master Splinter is at 10 HP and is IMMOBILIZED and STRENGTHENED.

Power turn for our Spellweaver!

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Mass Hysteria (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 1(E) with ADVANTAGE for 1 (1base, +0/-1mod) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 5 with ADVANTAGE for 3 (1base, +2ICE/+1mod) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 10 with ADVANTAGE for 2 (1base, +1/NULL mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Giant Viper 1(E) is at 1 HP and is STUNNED and MUDDLED!
Giant Viper 5 is at 2 HP and is STUNNED and MUDDLED!
Giant Viper 10 is at 4 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! HEAL2, Self! Gains BLESSED. Loses IMMOBILIZED and STRENGTHENED tokens.
Master Splinter is at 12 HP.
ICE is now strong.

16. Harrower Infester posted:

- Harrower Infester 3(E) focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! No action taken!

54. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Boris uses Solid Blow (top)! Attacks Deep Terror 5(E) with ADVANTAGE for 3 (3base, +0/-2mod) damage!
Deep Terror 5(E) is at 4 HP and is DOOMED!
- Boris uses Detonation (bot)! No action taken!

58. Giant Viper posted:

- Giant Viper 1(E) focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Loses STUNNED and MUDDLED tokens.
- Giant Viper 5 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Loses STUNNED and MUDDLED tokens.
- Giant Viper 11 focuses Master Splinter! Jumps1 to F3. Attacks Master Splinter for 0 (1base, -1mod, SHIELD2) damage.
Master Splinter is at 12 HP and is POISONED!

65. Deep Terror posted:

- Deep Terror 5(E) suffers 2 Doom damage!
Deep Terror 5(E) is at 2 HP and is DOOMED!
The Deep terror has a very very scary attack, but everyone is out of range, thanks the Sacred Oak!

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Gonna go slow, jump up next to the Terror (because it will die at the beginning of its next turn) and then shoot the Harrower.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders for Master Splinter from the Goonmind!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Lets go with Dark frenzy and corrupting embrace and move at the speed or corrupting embrace?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

AtomikKrab posted:

Lets go with Dark frenzy and corrupting embrace and move at the speed or corrupting embrace?

I agree with those cards, but do we want to go that slowly? The vipers are in a good position right now and we might kill them all if we go faster.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same

Phelddagrif posted:

I agree with those cards, but do we want to go that slowly? The vipers are in a good position right now and we might kill them all if we go faster.

agree, fast is best

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Superterranean posted:

agree, fast is best

Agreed. Rat Speed is best right now.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 3A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 10 with Dark Frenzy and Corrupting Embrace.

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"DARK FRENZY (10) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK2 - Consume ICE, +2ATK, XP1 - Consume DARK, +2ATK, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - ATK3, Range3 - Generate ICE - XP1"

"CORRUPTING EMBRACE (39) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK1, POISON - ATK1, MUDDLE
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - POISON, Target all enemies moved through - Generate DARK."
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand4, Discarded4, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 26 with Flashing Burst and Reviving Ether.
(Hand4, Discarded4, Active0, Lost0)

26. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"FLASHING BURST (26) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - Generate LIGHT
BOT: MOVE4"

"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"
Boris (Hand8, Discarded2, Active2, Lost0) is acting at initiative 65 with Fresh Kill and Flight of Flame.

65. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"FRESH KILL (65) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - Add +2ATK and XP1 if the target is undamaged.
BOT: MOVE3, Jump"

"FLIGHT OF FLAME (53) [Lvl1]
TOP: Create one 2 Damage WOUND trap in an adjacent empty hex - WOUND all enemies adjacent to this trap when the trap is sprung.
BOT: MOVE5, Jump."
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Welp, that is a big do not touch on the Infester, and it and the Deep Terror are pretty much a non-factor this round.

I'll advance and flash a snake if any survive Splinter's onslaught.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Do we want to go do some big rat hubris and try to hit all three sneks?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

AtomikKrab posted:

Do we want to go do some big rat hubris and try to hit all three sneks?

I don't see why not - then, ideally, Boris moves onto the coin that 10 leaves after either Lina or Splinter kill it, and can shoot at the harrower without taking retaliation damage.

To formalize: Splinter should use Dark Frenzy bottom to move to G3, then Dark Frenzy's attack on Snake 10, then Corrupting Embrace on Snakes 1 and 5 in that order.

Then maybe return Dark Frenzy, Corrupting Embrace, and Empathetic Assault?

also, are we turning left into a trappy/horrory situation or going straight for presumably some more harrowers?

e: vvv good point. no pot this round.

Superterranean fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Jan 12, 2021

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

I suggest we don't use a Stamina Potion this round. Next round we can move up and immobilize the Harrower (we don't want to attack it in melee). Also, if we do use a potion now, we'll want to use the minor one. We should save the Major Stamina for when we have an odd number of cards, as that will give us two extra rounds before exhaustion.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
The Terror isn't getting a turn. It dies to my Doom before acting. Don't waste an action killing it.

I'm going to jump onto the coin the Terror drops and shoot at whatever targets of opportunity there are. If all the sneks are dead I have no problem taking 2 damage to attack the Harrower. Otherwise I'll finish off any remaining snek.

I'll heal myself and clear poison next turn. I think I can even set off a wound trap next turn and my self heal will clear it and the poison at the same time.

Are the traps wound only or do they do damage as well?

Superterranean posted:

To formalize: Splinter should use Dark Frenzy bottom to move to G3, then Dark Frenzy's attack on Snake 10, then Corrupting Embrace on Snakes 1 and 5 in that order.

I second this strat for Splinter.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jan 12, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

Are the traps wound only or do they do damage as well?

They are WOUND and damage both.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

That Italian Guy posted:

Well poo poo. If we want to clear one out then it can be me since I'm in the least danger of taking damage from enemies.

Unless the rest of you want to go up instead of left. I've played this scenario before so I don't want to quarterback.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 3B

- None!

2. Harrower Infester posted:

Harrower Infester 3(E) Gains SHIELD2 and RETALIATE2, Range 3.

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Dark Frenzy (bot)! Moves2 to G3. Attacks Giant Viper 10 with DISADVANTAGE for 7 (3base, +2/+2ICEmod, +2bonus) damage! Gains 1XP.
Giant Viper 10 is killed!
- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 1(E) for 6 (1base, +1rolling, +2mod, +2bonus) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 5 for 6 (1base, x2mod, +2bonus) damage!
Giant Viper 1(E) is killed!
Giant Viper 5 is killed!
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).
ICE is now strong.

:ese:

26. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Reviving Ether (bot)! Jumps3 to H2.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Flashing Burst (top)! Attacks Deep Terror 5(E) for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage!
Deep Terror 5(E) is killed! Race to the Grave is discarded.
Lina Megumin Inverse executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).
LIGHT is now strong.

65. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Boris uses Flight of Flame (bot)! Jumps5 to D1.
- Boris uses Fresh Kill (top)! Attacks Harrower Infester 3(E) for 3 (2base, +1mod, +2bonus, SHIELD2) damage! Harrower Infester 3(E) RETALIATES for 2 damage. Gains 1XP.
Harrower Infester 3(E) is at 17 HP.
Boris is at 10 HP.
Boris executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

- ICE is now waning.
- LIGHT is now waning.

This is as good as a moment as any to remind the party that, back at home, they have an unassigned Ancient Gear (small item) that can be used to disarm traps :v: (I know, it's a terrible item compared to Stamina Pots)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Jan 13, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

that was a pretty good turn for Splinter :v:

not that it matters now, but isn't the bottom of Dark Embrace a ranged action that should have been taken at disadvantage? it would have done only 5 (which still kills), and then the modifiers would have been shuffled around on the following hits all of which would still have resulted in death.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

not that it matters now, but isn't the bottom of Dark Embrace a ranged action that should have been taken at disadvantage?
It was done with Disadvantage, but Splinter has pulled a +2 and +2ICE :v:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Are those wound + damage traps or do they only cause wound?

Also, do we want the left door or the right? Judging by the map layout, the left path is longer, which presumably means the right has more densely packed enemies.

E: It shouldn't get the bonus from Mind's Weakness, but it'd still come out as 5 damage in the end.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

We don't have any trap disarmament or really any pushpull, so I think we should just go Heavy Murder: straight forward.

The traps are Wound+Damage, btw.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Are those wound + damage traps or do they only cause wound?

That Italian Guy posted:

:v:

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

My suggestion is we use Hostile Takeover and Feedback Loop, go early in the round and immobilize the Harrower. We could theoretically open the door, but it's probably a bad idea to do so while poisoned, so we could just grab a coin instead.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Boris could use A Moment's Peace to walk into the trap and immediately heal off the wound and some of the damage, if y'all wanted to do the Solid Snake route.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
This turn I'm going as fast as I can (not quite ratspeed but close) and I'm going to apply a Doom to the Harrower that gives all my allies +1 attack against it. Then I'm going to attack it.

If everyone can go slower than that (I don't think Lina has a choice) we can chainsaw it down this turn or next.

Hostile Takeover is a little fast and won't get my Doom bonus. It might be better to go late in the round to see what the Harrower does. I'm OK with those cards but I would suggest using the later initiative. But if the rest of you think the Immobilize option is safer despite the lower attack value then that's fine with me. The doom will be there next turn unless we all crit.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jan 13, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders for the Doomstalker :)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

That Italian Guy posted:

Missing orders for the Doomstalker :)

My bad. Sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 4A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

We had 1 vote for Spliter to go at RATSPEED and one to go slow, so I rolled a dice (since we had already delayed the update) and it turns out it wouldn't have mattered anyway - although we got the best outcome out of the two (this way Spliter gets to benefit from the Doom). Harrowers are FAST.

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Boris (Hand7, Discarded4, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 10 with Press the Attack and Multi-Pronged Assault.

10. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"PRESS THE ATTACK (10) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - add +3ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: RETALIATE2, Range 2."

"MULTI-PRONGED ASSAULT (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range 3, Target 2 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT:  Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - All allies add +1ATK to all their attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card."
Master Splinter (Hand4, Discarded5, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 79 with Feedback Loop and Hostile Takeover.

79. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"FEEDBACK LOOP (79) [Lvl1]
TOP: Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks gain SHIELD1 (till end of round) - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: MOVE4 - Jump - If you end the movement in the same hex you started in, perform MUDDLE (Target all enemies moved through)."

"HOSTILE TAKEOVER (09) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK2, (Generate DARK), Range 4 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate ICE - 1XP
BOT: Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies - 2XP - LOSS"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand2, Discarded6, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 91 with Aid from the Ether and Living Torch.
(Hand2, Discarded6, Active0, Lost0)

91. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"AID FROM THE ETHER (91) [LvlX]
TOP: HEAL3, Range3
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Summon Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range(3)) - XP2 - LOSS"

"LIVING TORCH (96) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - IMMOBILIZE - Consume LIGHT, All enemies adjacent to the target suffer 2 damage, XP1
BOT: Summon Burning Avatar (HP2, MOVE3, ATK2 Generate FIRE, Range 3 - On death: ATK3, target all adjacent enemies) - XP2 - LOSS"