Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm gonna take a shot at the non-elite Infester, by virtue of it's the only thing I can reach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yeah I like the idea of stabbing the imp and forcing the Harrowers to retaliate each other.

Since I'm going to be using Fresh Kill I'm going to target the closest enemy that has full hp (as long as it's not the imp since it will be shielded) moving as necessary but I don't think I'll need to move much since it's range 4. If I have to move all the way in and shoot a snek then I will.

Given the current plan (Splinter moves in, attacks the Imp and mind-controls the normal Infestor) you could attack either an Infestor or a Viper, depending on what our Spellweaver does.

At the moment here's how the round will play out:

Splinter moves to L1 and attacks the Imp, then controls the normal Infestor.
Imp puts up Shield 5 and heals for 1.
Elite Infestor does an attack 3 (disadvantage) against Splinter and Muddles her.
Normal Infestor does an attack 2 (disadvantage) against the elite Infestor. It takes 3 retaliate damage, but then heals for 4.
Vipers all move closer, ending up at H1, I1, F1, and the spot where the elite Viper is currently.
The Spellweaver needs to use Boots of Striding to get in range, so she can move up to 6. Since Splinter won't be on the door, she can attack either of the Infestors. If she attacks the elite, you can attack the normal; if she attacks the normal you'll probably end up attacking a Viper (unless any of the previous attacks missed).

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Actually now that I've typed that out, I'm not sure controlling the normal Infestor is the best use of our time. At best it'll deal 2 damage to the elite and Muddle it, and prevent about 2 damage against Splinter. We could get a similar effect by controlling the elite Infestor (it Muddles the Imp) or we could just not lose the card at all.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Superterranean posted:

I think the elite harrower's still going to take a potshot at Splinter, so you'll have the elite at full HP to arrow. please draw your crit.

Haha I'll do my best but I won't have advantage until next turn when I Doom something.

Any suggestions for the Doom? I'm thinking Detonation because Frightening Curse still has 2 more charges and I love that combo. I'm open to other ideas though.

Phelddagrif posted:

Actually now that I've typed that out, I'm not sure controlling the normal Infestor is the best use of our time. At best it'll deal 2 damage to the elite and Muddle it, and prevent about 2 damage against Splinter. We could get a similar effect by controlling the elite Infestor (it Muddles the Imp) or we could just not lose the card at all.

Good point. I think then maybe mind controlling the elite Harrower might be the best idea.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jan 30, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Frightening Curse still has 2 more charges

Leaving this as a reminder for myself since I've removed the charges and placed the card in the loss/discard pile by mistake.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Decrepit Wood, Round 11B, continued

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- Boris should still have 2 charges of Frightnening Curse!

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted: posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves2 to L1. Attacks Black Imp 8 for 5 (1base, +2'mod, +2bonus) damage!
Black Imp 8 is at 2 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Hostile Takeover (bot)! Round Bonus: Forces Harrower Infester 2(E) to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies. Gains 2XP. LOSS card!

*5. Black Imp posted:

- Black Imp 8 focuses Master Splinter! Gains SHIELD5. HEAL1, Self.
Black Imp 8 is at 3 HP.

*7. Harrower Infester posted:

- Harrower Infester 2(E) focuses Harrower Infester 3! Attacks Harrower Infester 3 with DISADVANTAGE for 1 (3base, -2/+1mod) damage. Harrower Infester 3 RETALIATES for 2 damage! HEAL4, Self.
Harrower Infester 2(E) is at 19 HP.
Harrower Infester 3 is at 11 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Harrower Infester 3 focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter with DISADVANTAGE for 1 (2base, -1/-1mod) damage. HEAL4, Self.
Master Splinter is at 8 HP and is MUDDLED!
Harrower Infester 3 is at 12 HP.

Hostile Takeover only influeces the Turn for that specific enemy, so the Elite Harrower is the only one with switched allegiancies and it's not going to get attacked by the Normal one :)

23. Giant Viper posted:

- Giant Viper 2(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to H1.
- Giant Viper 1 focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to D1.
- Giant Viper 8 focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to I1.
- Giant Viper 10 focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to F1.

26. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Flashing Burst (bot)! Activates Boots of Striding. Moves5 to C1.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Living Torch (top)! Attacks Harrower Infester 3 for 8 (4base, x2mod) damage!
Harrower Infester 3 is at 4 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!

31. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Boris uses Solid Blow (bot)! Moves2 to A1.
- Boris uses Fresh Kill (top)! Attacks Harrower Infester 2(E) for 8 (4base, x2mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Harrower Infester 2(E) is at 11 HP.

Double x2crit topdeck this Round, on two freshly shuffled decks as well.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- Boris's deck is shuffled.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Technically the Black Imp should be muddled. The elite Infestor would've focused on the "enemy" with fastest initiative, which would've been the Imp. It doesn't change any HP totals or card draws but it does mean the Imp will be at disadvantage next round.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

e: nm i'm wrong, as usual!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Phelddagrif posted:

Technically the Black Imp should be muddled. The elite Infestor would've focused on the "enemy" with fastest initiative, which would've been the Imp. It doesn't change any HP totals or card draws but it does mean the Imp will be at disadvantage next round.

Yep. I noticed that too.

OK since I don't have the exploding Doom anymore (I forgot I used it in a previous turn) I'm going to Doom the elite Harrower with a Doom that makes me (and only me) do more damage to it, then attack it. I have a really good chance of killing it this turn but if I don't NBD.

I'm going really fast just in case that helps draw damage away from anyone else.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jan 31, 2021

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I am just gonna chuck some fire into the room, it's what I do.

Can anyone generate Ice this round? I'd do it myself, but I can't, and I think there will be some very conveniently clustered enemies in the room next round.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Splinter can make ice this round.

I suggest 10 - Dark Frenzy/Corrupting Embrace, with the idea being to use Corrupting Embrace first on the imp and then Frenzy back to the door hex for optimal clustering.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Superterranean posted:

Splinter can make ice this round.

I suggest 10 - Dark Frenzy/Corrupting Embrace, with the idea being to use Corrupting Embrace first on the imp and then Frenzy back to the door hex for optimal clustering.

Seconded

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 12A

- The Imp should be muddled!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Boris (Hand6, Discarded3, Active2, Lost1) is acting at initiative 10 with Press the Attack and Rain of Arrows.

10. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"PRESS THE ATTACK (10) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - add +3ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: RETALIATE2, Range 2."

"RAIN OF ARROWS (33) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: the next four times a Doomed enemy dies, perform an ATK2, Range5 action. - XP1 on 1st and 3rd activation - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - Add +2ATK to all Attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card."
Master Splinter (Hand5, Discarded1, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 10 with Dark Frenzy and Corrupting Embrace.

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"DARK FRENZY (10) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK2 - Consume ICE, +2ATK, XP1 - Consume DARK, +2ATK, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - ATK3, Range3 - Generate ICE - XP1"

"CORRUPTING EMBRACE (39) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK1, POISON - ATK1, MUDDLE
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - POISON, Target all enemies moved through - Generate DARK."
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand5, Discarded2, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 69 with Fire Orbs and Aid from the Ether.
(Hand4, Discarded2, Active0, Lost2)

69. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"FIRE ORBS (69) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3, Target3 - XP1 for every enemy targeted - Generate FIRE - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3"

"AID FROM THE ETHER (91) [LvlX]
TOP: HEAL3, Range3
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Summon Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range(3)) - XP2 - LOSS"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Feb 1, 2021

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Dual shank the imp (second shot on an harrower if Imp dies on the first attack), move back to clog the doorway and attack something in range?
Depends if Boris kills the elite or not.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Feb 1, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I think that's the right plan Omobono - I'd consider using cards the other way 'round if we hadn't promised to generate Ice this turn, maybe just use the top as a standard atk2 since it has a decent chance of killing the imp anyway, that way, and poison on the harrowers is nice. But we have promised ice for a coldfire bomb this coming turn, and we will indeed be making a nice pileup at the door!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I have no idea what the room will look like come my turn. Apologies to TIG for the list of contingencies I'm about to send, I've made it as readable as I can.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
My plan is the same. Doom the elite Harrower and shoot it in the face.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 12B

- None!

10. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Boris uses Rain of Arrows (bot)! Persistent Bonus: the next four times a Doomed enemy dies, perform an ATK2, Range5 action - XP1 on 1st and 3rd activation.
- Boris uses Press the Attack (top)! Attacks Harrower Infester 2(E) with ADVANTAGE for 6 (5base, +1/+0mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Harrower Infester 2(E) is at 5 HP and is DOOMED!

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (top)! Attacks Black Imp 8 with DISADVANTAGE for 2 (1base, -1/+0mod, +2bonus) damage! Attacks Black Imp 8 for 5 (1base, +1/+2mod, +2bonus, POISON) damage!
Black Imp 8 is killed!
- Master Splinter uses Dark Frenzy (bot)! Moves2 to door hex. Attacks Harrower Infester 3 with DISADVANTAGE for 5 (3base, +2/+2ICEmod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Harrower Infester 3 is killed!
ICE is now strong.

I went for the normal instead of the Elite Harrower cause only 5 out of 11 cards would be a kill on the Elite and we had Disadvantage :v:

38. Harrower Infester posted:

- Harrower Infester 2(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves1 to L1. Attacks Master Splinter for 2 (3base, -1mod) damage. Attacks Boris for 6 (3base, x2mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 6 HP.
Boris is at 6 HP.

EDIT: aaand the Harrower had a Melee attack, so Boris has not been hit.

58. Giant Viper posted:

- Giant Viper 2(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to K2.
- Giant Viper 1 focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to H1.
- Giant Viper 8 focuses Master Splinter! Moves1 to J1.
- Giant Viper 10 focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to I2.

69. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Fire Orbs (top)! Attacks Harrower Infester 2(E) for 2 (3base, -1mod) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 2(E) for 2 (4base, +1mod) damage! Gains 2XP.
Harrower Infester 2(E) is at 3 HP.
Giant Viper 2(E) is at 7 HP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Aid from the Ether (bot)! Summon Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range(3)) in hex D1. Gains 2XP.
FIRE is now strong.

EDIT: as a consequence of the Harrower moving closer, The Vipers would also cluster in a different way. Our SW can now get a third attack off of Fire Orbs! Unfortunately, she draws a -2. Still, +1XP for her, and Viper 8 loses 1HP.

- ICE is now waning.
- FIRE is now waning.

Fixed positions and HP count.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Feb 2, 2021

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
The Harrower Infester drew a melee card, didn't it? I think it should be in M2 and also not have been able to attack Boris.

It being in M2 is also v convenient wrt having 3 HP and being in range of my attack 3 summon. :getin:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The Harrower Infester drew a melee card, didn't it? I think it should be in M2 and also not have been able to attack Boris.

It being in M2 is also v convenient wrt having 3 HP and being in range of my attack 3 summon. :getin:

Oh shoot, my bad! This also means Boris did not get clocked for 6. Fixing both the position and the HP count - no way to fix the monsters modifier deck in GH Helper though. Also, the Vipers would cluster in a different way - our SW can now get a third attack off of Fire Orbs! Unfortunately, she draws a -2. Still, +1XP for her, and Viper 8 loses 1HP.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Feb 2, 2021

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Major stamina potion to get the three discard back;
08, Perverse edge, Scurry.

Plan is to move onto the coin, shank a snake and stun snake 1

I'm assuming Lina will lockdown an area with both fire and ice available; the harrower can be left to the summon and Boris.

E: also chug an healing potion during our next action.
E2: Could we have some Dark for next turn? Not strictly necessary but it'd be nice for the cleanup.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Feb 2, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Concur with Omobono's plan, except for the Dark; harrowers with Dark do some evil poo poo and IMO the downsides are bigger than the upsides.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Can we loot the chest?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

AtomikKrab posted:

Can we loot the chest?

We can, but it's empty - opening it is just one of our objectives for this scenario. We may as well leave it until the end, as we can freely loot all the coins after all the monsters are dead; the scenario won't end until someone gets the chest.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Are Splinter (and therefore Lina) not immediately retiring after this adventure? if so, Boris should be the one to wander around looting, for sure.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Superterranean posted:

Are Splinter (and therefore Lina) not immediately retiring after this adventure? if so, Boris should be the one to wander around looting, for sure.

Splinter needs one more which opens up after this I believe.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Splinter's retirement scenario will be unlocked, but she won't retire until the thread select and completes that one.

Point taken, however; I will not pull the absolute greed dick move of using the bottom action of Cold Fire while promising I'm using it as a stun. Would have been funny though!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
TIG you got the Doom wrong. Rain of Arrows gives me +2 attack against the doomed enemy so the elite Harrower should have 2 less hp.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

TIG you got the Doom wrong. Rain of Arrows gives me +2 attack against the doomed enemy so the elite Harrower should have 2 less hp.

Man, this update was a mess :v: Fixing it before the next update! And of course Splinter can guzzle all of her potions. Finally, as already explained, this will unlock a Scenario - completing that will trigger the retirement for both the MT and the SW.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I have 3 cards left. I'm going to go fast again, hopefully kill the elite Harrower, and then maybe reposition if it makes sense.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 13A

- Master Splinter uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Scurry, Dark Frenzy and Corrupting Embrace.
- Master Splinter uses Minor Healing Potion! HEAL3, Self.
Master Splinter is at 9 HP.
- The Elite Harrower should have the other half of Rain of Arrows on it, so it suffered 2 extra damage!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Harrowers are assholes! Set to the tune of Everything is awesome, repeat forever.

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Cold Fire.
(Hand3, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2)

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, (STRENGTHEN) Range1"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded0, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 8 with Perverse Edge and Scurry.

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range(3) - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Boris (Hand4, Discarded4, Active3, Lost1) is acting at initiative 11 with Swift Trickery and A Moment's Peace.

11. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"SWIFT TRICKERY (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - Add +2ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: MOVE5"

"A MOMENT'S PEACE (88) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2, Self"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Is that retaliate 5 on range 3? Rip the summon I guess, harrower still dead from Boris.
Yeah, plan is the same, scurry 4 to the coin next to two snakes, shank the unstunned snake, stun snake 1.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Retaliate doesn't trigger on an attack that kills the target. It's an attack 3 against an effective 3 health, so as long as the mod draw isn't negative, the summon will survive! :eng101:

E: Forgot about Rain of Arrows! That's an attack 5 against 3 effective health, meaning the summon will have to draw a null to die instead of the Infester.

I will stun all the snakes that aren't the snake splinter is stunning.

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Feb 3, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Omobono posted:

Is that retaliate 5 on range 3? Rip the summon I guess, harrower still dead from Boris.
Yeah, plan is the same, scurry 4 to the coin next to two snakes, shank the unstunned snake, stun snake 1.

concur!

Harrowers are assholes
they are made of bugs and they hit for a ton
Harrowers are assholes
meleeing them is no fun

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
The way that Harrower card works is that they have Retaliate 4 or 5 against attacks from adjacent hexes but only Retaliate 2 against ranged attacks within range 3. Either would kill the summon but it's important for the rest of us.

Except in this situation because unless me and the summon both miss it's dead.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Feb 3, 2021

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Retaliate doesn't trigger on an attack that kills the target. It's an attack 3 against an effective 3 health, so as long as the mod draw isn't negative, the summon will survive! :eng101:

E: Forgot about Rain of Arrows! That's an attack 5 against 3 effective health, meaning the summon will have to draw a null to die instead of the Infester.

I will stun all the snakes that aren't the snake splinter is stunning.

Actually, I just checked and there's a typo in the spreadsheet. Rain of Arrows should say "add +2 to all your attacks targeting this enemy." It boosts the Doomstalker's attacks, but doesn't affect his allies.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Phelddagrif posted:

Actually, I just checked and there's a typo in the spreadsheet. Rain of Arrows should say "add +2 to all your attacks targeting this enemy." It boosts the Doomstalker's attacks, but doesn't affect his allies.

Correct. Multi-Pronged Assault is the Doom that adds +1 to all attacks from my allies.

The summon has a decent chance of killing the Harrower though. It only needs a +1 and that attack deck is pretty strong.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Phelddagrif posted:

Fixed it, thanks!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 13B

- Fixed Rain of Arrows effect in the sheet.

2. Harrower Infester posted:

- Harrower Infester 2(E) focuses Master Splinter! Gains SHIELD2, RETALIATE2, Range3.

As mentioned by EA, the Elite Arrower had Retaliate 5 against attacks from adjacent hexes but only Retaliate 2 against ranged attacks within range 3.

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Mystic Ally focuses Harrower Infester 2(E)! Attacks Harrower Infester 2(E) for 2 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD2) damage!
Harrower Infester 2(E) is killed! Frightening Curse triggers, DOOM moves to Giant Viper 2(E)! Boris Gains 1XP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (bot)! HEAL3, Self! Gains STRENGTHENED.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 10 HP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE and FIRE. Attacks Giant Viper 2(E) with ADVANTAGE for 6 (3base, x2/+2mod) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 8 with ADVANTAGE for 4 (3base, +1/+0mod) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 10 with ADVANTAGE for 5 (3base, +2ICE/+1mod) damage!
Giant Viper 2(E) is at 1 HP and is DOOMED and STUNNED!
Giant Viper 8 is at 1 HP and is STUNNED!
Giant Viper 10 is at 1 HP and is STUNNED!
ICE is now strong.
- Lina Megumin Inverse executes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Mana Bolt

:boom:

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 10 for 3 (1base, +0mod, +2bonus) damage!
Giant Viper 10 is killed!
- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks Giant Viper 1 for 2 (1base, +1mod) damage!
Giant Viper 1 is at 4 HP and is STUNNED!
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

11. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Boris uses Swift Trickery (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 2(E) with ADVANTAGE for 5 (4base, +1mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Giant Viper 2(E) is killed! Frightening Curse triggers, DOOM moves to Giant Viper 1! Boris Gains 1XP. Frightening Curse is LOST.
- Boris uses A Moment's Peace (bot)! Moves2 to M2.
Boris executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

32. Giant Viper posted:

- Giant Viper 1 focuses Master Splinter! Loses STUNNED token.
- Giant Viper 8 focuses Master Splinter! Loses STUNNED token.

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.

"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Very nicely done.