Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

dwarf74 posted:

Psst... The new rolling advantage rules are superior and you should incorporate them. :)
Eh I'm not really using any existing system atm...the advantage (no pun intended) of having some sort of "game master" that is neither player nor adversary is that I can pick "whatever is best at this moment" or "whatever is worst at this moment" in case of doubt, without fixed guidelines :)

Savvas Armory, Round 4A

Pending actions from last Round posted:

Kir Kanos uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Shocking Advance and Strangling Chain.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Boris (Hand8, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 9 with Race to the Grave and Press the Attack.

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

code:
RACE TO THE GRAVE (09) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK5, Range 5 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.

PRESS THE ATTACK (10) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - add +3ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: RETALIATE2, Range 2.
Kir Kanos (Hand4, Discarded5, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 14 with Shocking Advance and Burn Away the Dark.

14. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
SHOCKING ADVANCE (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, IMMOBILIZE - Consume LIGHT: Round Bonus: SHIELD1, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Generate LIGHT

BURN AWAY THE DAKR (31) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK1, Target all enemies within 2 hexes - Consume FIRE: WOUND, XP1
BOT: MOVE2 - DISARM, Target one adjacent enemy - Consume ICE: Generate FIRE, Consume DARK: Generate LIGHT
Letty Van Halen (Hand5, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 14 with Disorienting Dirge and Singing Arrow.

14. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

code:
DISORIENTING DIRGE (14) [Lvl4]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All enemies gain DISADVANTAGE on all their Attacks - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
BOT: CURSE, Target all enemies withing Range3 - BLESS, Affect all allies within Range3.

SINGING ARROW (89) [Lvl1]
TOP: CURSE, Range3, see Template.
BOT: ATK1, Range3 - WOUND

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

In hindsight, goomba stomp might have been the smarter play. Kir's gonna take a nasty beating this turn from retaliate. But at least we were smart enough to get a card back to let us consume the fire before the lavaflow did.

Wound everything, and then back off to E1

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

It won't be pleasant, but we will be fine

Initiate the burn and then hold position while generating light and keeping the lavaflows in place.

Next turn is going to be healing time.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Missing one set of orders! Which isn't too bad, since I'm going to be out most of the day today. I may be able to update at evening time GMT if I get the missing orders :)

EDIT: apologies, no update today as I still have to prepare for dinner!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 30, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 4B

- None!

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Race to the Grave (bot)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Press the Attack (top)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 1 with ADVANTAGE for 7 (5base, +2/+0mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is at 2 HP and is MUDDLED!

- Kir Kanos uses Burn Away the Dark (top)! Consumes FIRE. Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 1 for 3 (1base, +2'mod) damage! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 2 for 1 (1base, +0mod) damage! Attacks Savvas Icestorm 1 for 1 (1base, x2mod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Flame Demon 2 for 0 (1base, -1mod, SHIELD3) damage! Flame Demon 2 RETALIATES for 3 damage! Attacks Flame Demon 6 for 0 (1base, +1mod, SHIELD3) damage! Flame Demon 6 RETALIATES for 3 damage! Gains 1XP.
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is killed!
Savvas Lavaflow 2 is at 10 HP and is WOUNDED!
Savvas Icestorm 1 is at 8 HP and is WOUNDED!
Flame Demon 2 is at 1 HP and is WOUNDED!
Kir Kanos is at 9 HP and is POISONED!
Flame Demon 6 is at 1 HP and is WOUNDED!
Kir Kanos is at 6 HP and is POISONED!
- Kir Kanos uses Shocking Advance (bot)! No action taken!
LIGHT is now strong.

There were 2 conflicting movement orders, so I've flipped a coin and got "stand still".

14. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

- Letty Van Halen uses Singing Arrow (bot)! Flame Demon 2, Savvas Icestorm 1, are CURSED! There are currently 2 CURSES in the monsters' deck.
- Letty Van Halen uses Disorienting Dirge (top)! Flame Demon 2, Savvas Icestorm 1, Flame Demon 6, Savvas Lavaflow 2 are CURSED! There are currently 6 CURSES in the monsters' deck.

About as many curses as the entire Sam Raimi's filmography.

19. Savvas Icestorm posted:

Savvas Icestorm 1 suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Savvas Icestorm 1 is at 7 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Savvas Icestorm 1 focuses Boris! Moves2 to B2. Attacks Boris for 0 (2base, NULL CURSEmod) damage. All enemies gain SHIELD+1!
ICE is now strong.

22. Savvas Lavaflow posted:

Savvas Lavaflow 2 suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Savvas Lavaflow 2 is at 9 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Savvas Lavaflow 2 focuses Kir Kanos! Moves3 to B1. Attacks Kir Kanos for 0 (3base, NULL CURSEmod, SHIELD1, POISON) damage. Attacks Boris for 5 (3base, x2mod, SHIELD1) damage. Attacks Letty Van Halen for 2 (3base, -1mod) damage.
Kir Kanos is at 6 HP and is POISONED!
Boris is at 10 HP. and is POISONED!
Letty Van Halen is at 8 HP and is POISONED!
There are currently 4 CURSES in the monsters' deck.

30. Flame Demons posted:

Flame Demon 2 suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Flame Demon 2 is killed!
Flame Demon 6 suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Flame Demon 6 is killed!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Kir Kanos's deck is shuffled.
- LIGHT is now waning.
- ICE is now waning.
- AIR is now inert.

Following TravelLog's suggestion, I've added a list of each character's Attack Modifier deck to the bottom of their respective spreadsheets!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 16:21 on May 31, 2021

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Strangling Chain and Blade Dance at 19? Immobilize the melee guy then use the light for a big goomba stomp ending at D2 is my thoughts. Hopefully we can kill one then use both heals next turn to recover a bit.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Told y'all Burn Away the Dark was incredible :smuggo:

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
Quick question. Was Letty hit for 2 or for 6? The base + mod adds up to 2, but 6 is listed so I wasn't sure if the mod was a typo.

quote:

Savvas Lavaflow 2 focuses Kir Kanos! Moves3 to B1. Attacks Kir Kanos for 0 (3base, NULL CURSEmod, SHIELD1, POISON) damage. Attacks Boris for 5 (3base, x2mod, SHIELD1) damage. Attacks Letty Van Halen for 6 (3base, -1mod) damage.

Also glad to see quick returns on those curses! One other suggestion though would be to list the number of curses (or blesses, come to that) in the monster deck at the end of the round so we can gauge whether to push our luck or not. There should be 4 left at this point.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

It's 2, sorry! The 6 was a leftover from the previous attack.

Also yeah, there should be a Curse reminder every time we draw one, but I forgot :v:

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

bagrada posted:

Strangling Chain and Blade Dance at 19? Immobilize the melee guy then use the light for a big goomba stomp ending at D2 is my thoughts. Hopefully we can kill one then use both heals next turn to recover a bit.

I agree with this plan.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

bagrada posted:

I agree, we can heal next turn regardless of whats happening, especially if letty can go quick and set us up some music.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Should coins have dropped from the dead enemies (or at least the Savvas Lavaflow, if we are playing without the house-rule re: summons dropping coins)?

Also unless anyone objects, I think I plan to have Letty take a breather this round in the interest of not losing any of our key cards. Then next turn Letty can set up a movement song and put herself into position to open the next room.

Otherwise, I will poke the Icestorm and play a discordant tune to throw off the baddies.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jun 1, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Summons do not drop a coin when they die and I'm surprised I've managed to remember it this time - but the Lavaflow should have dropped one :v:

Savvas Armory, Round 5A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Savvas: not even once.

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Letty Van Halen (Hand3, Discarded5, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 5 with Song of Speed and Mobilizing Measures.

5. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

code:
SONG OF SPEED (05) [Lvl1]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies add +1MOVE to all of their Move actions and add +1Range to all their ranged Attacks - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
BOT: MUDDLE, Target all enemies within Range4 - XP1.

MOBILIZING MEASURES (06) [Lvl5]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies may perform a MOVE1 action before any of their Attack actions. - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
BOT: MOVE6 - XP1.
Kir Kanos (Hand4, Discarded5, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 19 with Strangling Chain and Blade Dance.

19. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
STRANGLING CHAIN (19) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK3, IMMOBILIZE - Round Bonus: Each time the target is attacked this Round, it suffers 1 damage - Consume FIRE: 2 damage instead, XP1
BOT: MOVE4 - IMMOBILIZE, Target alla adjacent enemies

BLADE DANCE (29) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, Consume FIRE: +1ATK, PULL2, XP1 - MOVE2 - ATK1, Range3, Consume LIGHT: +1ATK, PULL2, XP1
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - XP1 - All enemies moved through suffer 1 damage, Consume LIGHT: 2 damage instead, XP1
Boris (Hand4, Discarded7, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 23 with Camouflage and A Moment's Peace.

23. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

code:
CAMOUFLAGE (23) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK3, Range 5 - INVISIBLE, Self.
BOT: MOVE3 - INVISIBLE, Self.

A MOMENT'S PEACE (88) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2, Self

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

if Letty will either boost our speed or clear a landing space we should still go with strangle the lavaflow, then goombastomp both and end up outside of adjacent with the icestorm, then boris snipes the laveflow to kill it.

Boris might want to stamina back race to the grave for next turn to finish things off while we start the resting and healing cycle up.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Last turn, when the icestorm moved from B1 to A2 then to B2, should it have taken 4 damage from two flame shroud triggers? Ditto Lavaflow 2 moving from D2 to B1 and entering a hex adjacent to Kir three times. We only have five triggers and two popped on the elementals so would that be 4 damage to the icestorm and 2 to the lavaflow then the card goes to the loss pile?

If the icestorm is at 3 hp and lavaflow at 7 hp maybe we just goomba stomp the icestorm twice to kill it after strangling the lavaflow.

edit: or can we not double up goomba stomp? It says "all enemies moved through suffer (2) damage"

bagrada fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 1, 2021

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

bagrada posted:

Last turn, when the icestorm moved from B1 to A2 then to B2, should it have taken 4 damage from two flame shroud triggers? Ditto Lavaflow 2 moving from D2 to B1 and entering a hex adjacent to Kir three times. We only have five triggers and two popped on the elementals so would that be 4 damage to the icestorm and 2 to the lavaflow then the card goes to the loss pile?

If the icestorm is at 3 hp and lavaflow at 7 hp maybe we just goomba stomp the icestorm twice to kill it after strangling the lavaflow.

edit: or can we not double up goomba stomp? It says "all enemies moved through suffer (2) damage"

The answer to this will affect my actions, so it would be great to know before we have to submit orders.

Otherwise my plan was to either shiv and clear a landing space or clear a landing space and start a quick, mobile mambo.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jun 2, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Ice storm is wounded, he only needs 1 goomba stomp at 3 hp because we are boosting to 2 damage. He would be at 1 hp and murk from his wound.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Right, forgot about that. Strangling Chain top attack the lavaflow then, using light, B1 A2 B2 D2 stomping both baddies. Somewhere so that we aren't adjacent to each other in case Boris doesn't kill the lavaflow.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

TravelLog posted:

The answer to this will affect my actions, so it would be great to know before we have to submit orders.

Sorry I've missed that! Flame Shroud should have done its damage, yeah. Fixing it now!

- Savvas Icestorm 4 should have suffered 4 damage (and be at 3HP and WOUNDED) from 2x Flame Shroud triggers!
- Savvas Lavaflow 2 should have suffered 2 damage (and be at 7HP and WOUNDED) from 1x Flame Shroud triggers!
- Kir Kanos gains 1XP, Flame Shroud is lost!

I've also just realized that I don't have orders for Letty. The first set of orders submitted should be good enough to proceed with the update :)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jun 2, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Hopefully Letty will shank lava pants there to help ensure the kill

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

That Italian Guy posted:

Sorry I've missed that! Flame Shroud should have done its damage, yeah. Fixing it now!
I've also just realized that I don't have orders for Letty. The first set of orders submitted should be good enough to proceed with the update :)

Sent!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I'm dumb, I had all the orders already, whops!

Savvas Armory, Round 5B

- Savvas Icestorm 4 should have suffered 4 damage (and be at 3HP and WOUNDED) from 2x Flame Shroud triggers!
- Savvas Lavaflow 2 should have suffered 2 damage (and be at 7HP and WOUNDED) from 1x Flame Shroud triggers!
- Kir Kanos gains 1XP, Flame Shroud is lost!
- Also, the dead Lavaflow did drop a Coin on death...it's just that it's under the Icestorm's mini :v:

5. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

Song Active! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Mobilizing Measures (bot)! Moves3 to D2. Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Song of Speed (top)! Attacks Savvas Icestorm 4 for 2 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Savvas Icestorm 4 is at 1 HP and is WOUNDED!

19. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

- Kir Kanos uses Strangling Chain (top)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 2 for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage! Round Bonus: Each time the target is attacked this Round, it suffers 1 damage - Consume FIRE: 2 damage instead, XP1
Savvas Lavaflow 2 is at 4 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Kir Kanos uses Blade Dance (bot)! Consumes LIGHT. Jumps3 to B2 through B1, A2! Gains 1XP. Savvas Lavaflow 2 and Savvas Icestorm 4 suffers 2 damage!
Savvas Lavaflow 2 is at 2 HP and is WOUNDED!
Savvas Icestorm 4 is killed!
Kir Kanos executes end of turn looting! Gains 2 coin token(s).

23. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses A Moment's Peace (bot)! Moves2 to F2. HEAL2, Self! Loses POISONED token.
- Boris uses Camouflage (top)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 1 for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage! Savvas Lavaflow 1 suffers 1 damage from Strangling Chain! Gains INVISIBLE token.
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is killed!

Superterrean I haven't used your Potion yet since some of your colleagues were discussing the possibility of a Long Rest this round, so let me know :)

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- ICE is now inert.

As always if you are planning on Long Resting or spending 1+ Round in this Room alone, please discuss it itt and send me X Rounds worth of orders instead of a single one please :)

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Nice round, I'm glad that worked out. I'm thinking Kir should do the double heal this turn then long rest the next (losing Swift Strength? His cards are all so good...). We could use the HP and I don't like risking a random loss to a quick rest.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Letty needs to Long Rest this round (losing Echoing Aria after moving Defensive Ditty to the pile so it goes back to my hand).

After that, if Boris wants to be closer to the door, she can move to pick up the free coin since we do need to get her some cash to enhance Throw Voice at some point. Otherwise, her actions will depend on what Boris and Kir Kanos get up to.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

both heal cards, use smaller heal followed by big heal, long rest discarding swift strength.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Boris is going to twiddle his thumbs this turn, then long rest with Kir next.

Breach the door the turn after that, I say

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

- Letty is Long Resting on Round 6; Kir is Healing; Boris and is doing nothing on round 6.
- Boris and Kir are Long Resting on Round 7.

Things that I'm missing atm:
- Round 7 orders from Letty
- Step 8A card picks from everybody (and to know who's going to open the door :) )

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Jun 3, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Kir round 6

Healing sands, shield spikes, use both heals starting with the smaller one.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

Kir round 6

Healing sands, shield spikes, use both heals starting with the smaller one.

Sorry, I mixed up Boris and Kir. Kir is healing on round6 and Boris is doing nothing. Still missing Step 8A orders for Kir :)

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Shocking Advance bottom move 3 to breach at initiative 14, sand devil as the other card to drop in the room?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Now is a good time to drop the devil card, we need to save movement cards because remember the goal is to get the loot and ESCAPE.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

We still have two large rooms to cross so there will be a short rest at least before we make a break for it. Devil is our longest movement. Sucks to burn it but we can use it to help run interference while we loot the place.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

We still have plenty of move, and letty can boost our speed up. we got big stamina pot as well to use for more GTFO when the time comes.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Letty will Song of Speed (top) for round 7 so we have extra movement and range in the interest of skedaddling once we get the loot.

Bottom used will be Defensive Ditty but ending back in my current hex.

Does the group want Letty to pop the door or would Kir rather do so?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Go ahead and open with Letty since your cards are pretty fast and will help us.

Any other votes for Kir cards or are sand devil and shocking advance at 14 ok?

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

bagrada posted:

Go ahead and open with Letty since your cards are pretty fast and will help us.

Any other votes for Kir cards or are sand devil and shocking advance at 14 ok?

That works for me.

Also re: movement, bear in mind that I brought Marching Beat so if someone is lagging behind, I can use the top of that to help them catch up or otherwise get a move on.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Boris is going to kinda-slow-roll turn 8 (the breaching turn), move into position, and arrow something. I think it'd be nice to have Mobilizing on, for the extra move/range, but I could be convinced otherwise.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 6-7-8A

Round 6 posted:

• Kir Kanos: HEAL2 to remove POISON, then HEAL4. Kir Kanos is at 10 HP.
  • Letty Van Halen: 1XP for Song; Letty Van Halen takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self (loses POISON), recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Echoing Aria.
  • Boris: does nothing.

Round 7 posted:

• Kir Kanos: takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Swift Strength. Kir Kanos is at 12 HP.
  • - Letty Van Halen uses Defensive Ditty (bot)! Round Bonus: the next time any ally within Range2 suffers damage this Round, they suffer no damage instead - XP1.
    - Letty Van Halen uses Song of Speed (top)! Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies add +1MOVE to all of their Move actions and add +1Range to all their ranged Attacks - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
  • Boris: takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Wild Command. Boris is at 12 HP.

Savvas Armory, Round 8A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Letty Van Halen (Hand6, Discarded1, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 6 with Mobilizing Measures and Throw Voice.

6. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

code:
MOBILIZING MEASURES (06) [Lvl5]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies may perform a MOVE1 action before any of their Attack actions. - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
BOT: MOVE6 - XP1.

THROW VOICE (44) [Lvl1]
TOP: DISARM, Range3, see Template.
BOT: Range3, see Template. Force all enemies in the targeted area to perform a MOVE1 action with you controlling the actions - XP1 - LOSS
Kir Kanos (Hand8, Discarded0, Active0, Lost2) is acting at initiative 14 with Shocking Advance and Sand Devil.

code:
SHOCKING ADVANCE (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, IMMOBILIZE - Consume LIGHT: Round Bonus: SHIELD1, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Generate LIGHT

SAND DEVIL (55) [Lvl5]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Place the Sand Devil in an adjacent empty hex. It is considered a trap for the purposes of monster focusing and movement. At the start of each of your turns, you may move it up to 2 hexes, and you may force any figure on it to move with it. Any time a figure moves onto the devil or vice versa (not when moving together), the figure suffers 1 damage and gains MUDDLE. - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5
Boris (Hand10, Discarded0, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 31 with Solid Blow and Fresh Kill.

31. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

code:
SOLID BLOW (31) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range 5
BOT: MOVE4

FRESH KILL (65) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - Add +2ATK and XP1 if the target is undamaged.
BOT: MOVE3, Jump

Savvas Armory, Round 8B

6. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

Song Active! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Mobilizing Measures (bot)! Moves1 to door hex. Gains 1XP.

- Savvas Lavaflow 1, 4 revealed!
- Savvas Icestorm 3 revealed!
- 4x Pressure Plate (c) revealed!
- Door (1) revealed!

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

uuuuggggghhhhh. Savvas.

At least Letty's disarm means we're not getting attacked. We can't prevent the summons, I don't think; are we planning to put these 3 down and then open the door, or just rush the pressure plates and deal with whatever happens?

Boris is going to move into the room, onto the difficult terrain at E3, and then arrow the lavaflow(s) - unless y'all have a better plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I say we position for triggering the pressure plates next turn, though we can land some hits on the savvas while we do that.

Voting Kir move 3 to H2, generating light, then summon the sand devil in G2.

Letty can land on either bottom pressure plate and stay put to do some curse dumping or something, and Kir will be able to reach whichever plate Boris doesn't.