Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Phew! nothing's attacking this turn, as long as we don't move back toward the lavaflow.
Boris can jump over the icestorm into the back room, then arrow it in the back.
Kir can just stay put, I think.
The flame demon, if it uses its maximum move, would move to the door hex (and still not be able to attack). Do monsters do that? I know they don't move onto traps if they can avoid it, but this is a trap in a door.
Letty can disarm the icestorm from where she is, or she can edge backward a bit and disarm the flame demon, or she can slap the icestorm - whichever the thread likes better. Maybe slap the icestorm if that'd kill it on a 0, otherwise disarm the icestorm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
This is an interesting case since there are no Flying monsters in JotL :v:

I would say that Flying creatures are unaffected by the Sand Devil when they move through it but are affected when by the Sand Devil moves through them normally. EDIT: see my next post.

Also, normally traps can't be placed on a door, so it's another quirk. The Sand Devil isn't a trap, so it can be moved on an opened door tile; in that case, if that's the only path to the monster's focus, they'll pass on it and get damaged/muddled.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jul 2, 2021

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

With that the case I vote to move the sand devil up a spot. Then next turn we can damage and drag the flame demon away if it doesn't go too fast for us. Which it might.

Kir's turn is easy, strangle using fire and creating light with our move but ending in the same place. With the strangle in place, a basic attack from Letty is better than a single disarm right?

bagrada fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jul 2, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I would argue that the Sand Devil hits flying as much as ground, its basically a mini tornado, you fly into one of those and its going to hurt.

I personally think given the gloomhaven rules. Fire demon flies into the sand devil because it has no other path to the heros and takes a hit. I feel sand devil does NOT MOVE on kir's turn so it sets up for a nice double move next turn.

We have speed song up right? Boris would then have enough move to get to one of the nearer chests and land on it.

I agree that Boris uses fire to enhance his chain attack, dances but remains in place for light generation, and letty and boris both finish off the ice storm.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Letty can end in the same spot too but should do a little jig or figure 8 or something to get the 1xp from her move 6, then basic attack with throw voice top.

Can we know what her battle goal is TIG? And if it has been achieved or voided already? Or are those out the window with our savegame reload?

bagrada fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jul 2, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

AtomikKrab posted:

I would argue that the Sand Devil hits flying as much as ground, its basically a mini tornado, you fly into one of those and its going to hurt.
Now that you mention it, JotL does have Jumping monsters, and there is no exception for Jumping monsters on the Sand Devil's card, so if they are affected when moving through the Sand Devin, Flying monsters moving through it should also be affected.

It also makes things simpler and more clear so I guess we should do that.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

bagrada posted:

Can we know what her battle goal is TIG? And if it has been achieved or voided already? Or are those out the window with our savegame reload?
I guess this is fair.

Pickpocket: Perform a loot action while adjacent to at least two monsters.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

That Italian Guy posted:

Now that you mention it, JotL does have Jumping monsters, and there is no exception for Jumping monsters on the Sand Devil's card, so if they are affected when moving through the Sand Devin, Flying monsters moving through it should also be affected.

It also makes things simpler and more clear so I guess we should do that.

In that case we'll have to be careful jumping through it as players too. A week or two or three ago Kir Blade Dance jumped over an enemy that was on the Sand Devil so that would have damaged and muddled Kir as well. To keep in mind for the future.

I'll change my vote to agree with AtomikKrab and leave the Sand Devil in the doorway.

That Italian Guy posted:

Pickpocket: Perform a loot action while adjacent to at least two monsters.

Thanks, just to keep an eye out for an opportunity on that.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 13B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

14. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

Sand Devil stands still!
- Kir Kanos uses Shocking Advance (bot)! No action taken!
- Kir Kanos uses Strangling Chain (top)! Consumes FIRE. Attacks Savvas Icestorm 2(E) for 2 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage! Round Bonus: Each time the target is attacked this Round, it suffers 1 damage - Consume FIRE: 2 damage instead, XP1 Gains 1XP.
Savvas Icestorm 2(E) is at 13 HP and is DISARMED and IMMOBILIZED!
LIGHT is now strong.

30. Flame Demons posted:

- Flame Demon 6 focuses Kir Kanos! Flies3 to door hex. Suffers 1 damage and is MUDDLED by the Sand Devil!
Flame Demon 6 is at 2HP and is MUDDLED!

35. Savvas Icestorm posted:

Savvas Icestorm 3 suffers 2 Doom damage!
Savvas Icestorm 3 is at 11 HP and is DOOMED!
Savvas Icestorm 3 loses DISARMED and IMMOBILIZED tokens.
ICE is now strong.

44. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

Song Active! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Mobilizing Measures (bot)! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Throw Voice (top)! Attacks Savvas Icestorm 3 for 5 (2base, +4mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Savvas Icestorm 3 is at 6 HP.

53. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Flight of Flame (bot)! Jumps6 to G3.
- Boris uses Press the Attack (top)! Attacks Savvas Icestorm 3 with ADVANTAGE for 5 (5base, +1/+1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
Savvas Icestorm 3 is at 1 HP and is DOOMED!

68. Savvas Lavaflow posted:

- Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) focuses Kir Kanos! Moves2 to C2.
FIRE is now strong.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- LIGHT is now waning.
- ICE is now waning.
- FIRE is now waning.

Please note that both Letty and Boris have to recover some cards to be able to play the next Round :)

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Shouldn't the Icestorm be dead from the strangling chain effect?

Anyways, I think Letty should long rest (deactivate the song and lose ditty?) while Kir should go at 29 with Blade Dance (for the goomba stomp) and Healing Sands.

With song of speed active, the devil can carry the flame demon to F2 so Kir can goomba stomp it and go back to one of the coins if the lavaflow has a BS attack, or run to the doorway if the lavaflow is not attacking.

(Kir would end up muddled but w/e)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

It should be, yeah :v:

It's dead!

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Can Boris short rest, protecting Race to the Grave (since it was discarded this turn) please?

I figure with Boris wandering around the back line picking up chests, it makes sense for him to get a bit of damage in on the lavaflow.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Omobono posted:

Anyways, I think Letty should long rest (deactivate the song and lose ditty?) while Kir should go at 29 with Blade Dance (for the goomba stomp) and Healing Sands.

With song of speed active, the devil can carry the flame demon to F2 so Kir can goomba stomp it and go back to one of the coins if the lavaflow has a BS attack, or run to the doorway if the lavaflow is not attacking.

(Kir would end up muddled but w/e)

I'll second this plan.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

Can Boris short rest, protecting Race to the Grave (since it was discarded this turn) please?

I figure with Boris wandering around the back line picking up chests, it makes sense for him to get a bit of damage in on the lavaflow.

Can't roll for what's lost right now, please send me a backup order in case what you wanted to use gets burned!

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Omobono posted:

This seems good. Kir has 8 turns or so, not counting long rests. As long as he is moving generally toward the exit we should be OK. I think the sand devil can fly him around as well.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 14A

- The Icestorm should be dead to the extra damage from Strangling Chain!
- Boris takes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Race to the Grave.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Boris (Hand9, Discarded0, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 23 with Camouflage and A Moment's Peace.

23. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

code:
CAMOUFLAGE (23) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK3, Range 5 - INVISIBLE, Self.
BOT: MOVE3 - INVISIBLE, Self.

A MOMENT'S PEACE (88) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2, Self
Kir Kanos (Hand3, Discarded4, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 29 with Blade Dance and Healing Sands.

29. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
BLADE DANCE (29) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, Consume FIRE: +1ATK, PULL2, XP1 - MOVE2 - ATK1, Range3, Consume LIGHT: +1ATK, PULL2, XP1
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - XP1 - All enemies moved through suffer 1 damage, Consume LIGHT: 2 damage instead, XP1

HEALING SANDS (32) [Lvl1]
TOP: HEAL4, Self - XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: All Attacks targeting you gain DISADVANTAGE this Round.
Letty Van Halen (Hand0, Discarded7, Active0, Lost2) is acting at initiative 99 with Long Rest and Defensive Ditty.

99. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

code:

DEFENSIVE DITTY (09) [Lvl1]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: SHIELD1, Affect all allies - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
BOT: Round Bonus: the next time any ally within Range2 suffers damage this Round, they suffer no damage instead - XP1.

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Jul 4, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Jesus christ these Savvas are annoying

Boris is going to go step on a trap and loot two chests this turn. Probably do the same next turn, courtesy of a stamina potion, and then get back into hurtin' range, unless the thread wants to hold off on summoning another icestorm.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Question, does the demons cycle thing cycle EVERY ELEMENT into 1 fire or just one element into a fire?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

AtomikKrab posted:

Question, does the demons cycle thing cycle EVERY ELEMENT into 1 fire or just one element into a fire?

Just one element (players choose which). And it's any element that's currently strong or waning, which includes fire itself.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Do we still have +1 move until Letty's turn? My votes:

Flame demon resets fire to fire.
Sand devil heads down into the doorway again unless Letty's song is gone and we need the flame demon closer in which case it moves it up into the spot without a new fire trap then moves back down.
Kir pops light to jump and goomba the flame demon to death, landing on a coin (F1?) then healing himself.
Letty stops playing and enjoys her nap.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jul 5, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

bagrada posted:

Do we still have +1 move until Letty's turn? My votes:
Yes, until initiative 99!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I forgot sand devil won't move with flame demon so its already in the doorway. Should we leave it there for the next flame demon?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

bagrada posted:

I forgot sand devil won't move with flame demon so its already in the doorway. Should we leave it there for the next flame demon?

No

Also we need to move kir south as far as possible

Kir has so little hand he needs to spend every turn moving for the door, PERIOD.

therefore

Sand devil moves south into the Savvas causing a muddle and clearing a path.

Kir moves 5 into the doorway where the sand devil was burning light to goombastomp the flame demon out of existence then heals 4.

we will have two cards left in hand so our next turn is set but that will be good because burn away the dark can do a wound on the flame demon and bring it down with shield spikes getting used as a move. Then we have to rest, our hand size will be 4 after that, if we protect blade dance we can move 4 on the turn after and be 3 away from a starting hex where it is safe to exhaust, which with one mor e short rest protecting blade dance we would reach.

Letty also needs to book herself down south.

Boris has big moves and big hand left and can jump down south quickly with his boots.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Ok I'll change my vote to match AK's plan.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 14B

- None!

8. Flame Demons posted:

- Flame Demon 6 focuses Kir Kanos! Flies2 to F2. Creates a 4 damage Trap in Hex E2. Comsumes FIRE. Loses MUDDLED token.
FIRE is now strong.

23. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Camouflage (bot)! Moves3 to J1. Gains INVISIBLE. Trap triggered in hex J1! Boris suffers 5 Trap damage.
Boris is at 7 HP.
- Boris uses A Moment's Peace (top)! LOOT1, loots Goal Treasure Chest 1&2!

29. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

- Sand Devil Moves2 to C2 through D2!
Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) is at 20 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Kir Kanos uses Blade Dance (bot)! Consumes LIGHT. Jumps5 to door hex through F1, G2, F2, G3. Flame Demon 6 suffers 2 damage! Gains 2XP.
Flame Demon 6 is killed!
- Kir Kanos uses Healing Sands (top)! HEAL4, Self! Gains 1XP.
Kir Kanos is at 10 HP.

97. Savvas Lavaflow posted:

- Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) focuses Kir Kanos! Summons Flame Demon 1 in hex B2. Loses MUDDLED token.
FIRE is now strong.

99. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

- Letty Van Halen takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Defensive Ditty.

- FIRE is now waning.
- ICE is now inert.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Does Letty need to get speed song back up or can she disarm the two to the south?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Boris can make it reasonably without using speed song.

Goal for the moment is to use his last two cards at the faster speed, deal with whatever bull comes from yonder flame demon and savvas and keep moving

31init
Burn away the dark
Shield Spikes

then plan is to short rest protecting blade dance so we can keep hopping

For Letty...

Init 6
Throw voice
Mobilizing measure

I think thats what I would lean on.

Letty can get down into the room, throw the disarm hopefully before either can act and then set herself up to move again next turn before popping her potion to wrap up.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I don't think Boris needs the extra speed this turn; Kir has a disarm lined up for the Lavaflow via Burn Away the Dark, so how does this sound for a plan?

- Letty goes very fast and disarms both the lavaflow and the fire demon, moving herself to D2
- ideally the Lavaflow goes before kir, doing nothing since it's targetting Letty
- Kir bounces the sand devil between the fire demon and the lavaflow, moving neither, ending in E2 and disarming the lavaflow again

if the lavaflow goes after kir, we just get one fewer turns of disarm.

Boris is going to use up almost all the rest of his hitpoints and hit the other corner trap this turn, I think, then loot and leap the turn after (and then stamina back both the leap and invisibility).

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Once he has the loot, and recovers stealth + jump,

Boris can

boosted jump(use the boots) and stealth shot
Long rest and keep both
boosted jump and stealth shot
long rest and keep both
and boosted jump to the exit.

and nothing can actually hit him because he will be invisible the whole drat time.

Boris honestly doesn't need to hurt himself, he could move 4 to one chest and doom the savvas this turn, use his smaller jump to get to the other chest next turn and pop stamina for his cards back, then start the super leap + invis combo at 7 hp.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Jul 5, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I like that plan better than going down to 2hp, so as long as y'all are on board that's what I'll do.

There is a window of vulnerability if anything decides to go super fast (air demons!) so there's still some risk... But that's what the cards for damage are for and the hp buffer, I suppose.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Superterranean posted:

I like that plan better than going down to 2hp, so as long as y'all are on board that's what I'll do.

There is a window of vulnerability if anything decides to go super fast (air demons!) so there's still some risk... But that's what the cards for damage are for and the hp buffer, I suppose.

The enemies should also hopefully be terribly out of position due to chasing letty and kir into the corner there.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 15A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Letty Van Halen (Hand0, Discarded7, Active0, Lost2) is acting at initiative 6 with Mobilizing Measures and Throw Voice.

6. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

code:
MOBILIZING MEASURES (06) [Lvl5]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies may perform a MOVE1 action before any of their Attack actions. - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
BOT: MOVE6 - XP1.

THROW VOICE (44) [Lvl1]
TOP: DISARM, Range3, see Template.
BOT: Range3, see Template. Force all enemies in the targeted area to perform a MOVE1 action with you controlling the actions - XP1 - LOSS
Kir Kanos (Hand2, Discarded4, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 31 with Burn Away the Dark and Shield Spikes.

31. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
BURN AWAY THE DAKR (31) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK1, Target all enemies within 2 hexes - Consume FIRE: WOUND, XP1
BOT: MOVE2 - DISARM, Target one adjacent enemy - Consume ICE: Generate FIRE, Consume DARK: Generate LIGHT

SHIELD SPIKES (41) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: each time after an adjacent enemy Attacks you, that enemy suffers damage equal to your SHIELD value - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: HEAL2, Range2 - Generate FIRE
Boris (Hand9, Discarded0, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 31 with Solid Blow and Rain of Arrows.

31. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

code:
SOLID BLOW (31) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range 5
BOT: MOVE4

RAIN OF ARROWS (33) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: the next four times a Doomed enemy dies, perform an ATK2, Range5 action. - XP1 on 1st and 3rd activation - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - Add +2ATK to all your Attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

So

Thoughts

Letty in D2 to move in and then utilize the disarm,

Kir fires off Burn away the dark for the wound to start bringing down the fire demon even though he eats a retaliate.

I am thinking we use shield spikes as a generic move to keep heading for the exit and then kir short rests protecting blade dance.

We could also have kir stand still, heal instead and use the goomba stomp next turn to ensure the fire demon dies on that turn, it might get off an attack if it goes ridiculously fast but otherwise it ensures the demon dies.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Healing and burning sounds good, we only need ~10 move to get out and Letty has march still to help if needed or to give Boris a boost in a turn or two.

Seconding your Letty plan, and we should start moving the sand devil down if we can keep it out of Boris' way.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Boris is loving around in the top room for this turn and the next, the sand devil has a bunch of time to play.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

oh right, lets have the sand devil shuffle between the two, that should ensure the demon dies as soon as it starts its turn next round. (next turn not this turn)

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jul 6, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 15B

- None!

6. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

Song Active! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Mobilizing Measures (bot)! Moves4 to D2. Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Throw Voice (top)! Flame Demon 1 Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) are DISARMED!

31. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Solid Blow (bot)! Moves4 to C1.
- Boris uses Rain of Arrows (top)! No action taken! Loses INVISIBLE token.
Boris executes end of turn looting! Loots Goal Treasure Chest #3!

31. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

- Sand Devil Moves2 to C2 through B2!
Flame Demon 1, Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) suffer 1 damage and are MUDDLED!
Flame Demon 1 is at 2 HP and is MUDDLED!
Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) is at 19 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Kir Kanos uses Shield Spikes (bot)! HEAL2, Self.
Kir Kanos is at 12 HP.
- Kir Kanos uses Burn Away the Dark (top)! Consumes FIRE. Attacks Flame Demon 1 for 0 (0base, NULLmod, SHIELD3) damage! Flame Demon 1 RETALIATES for 2 damage! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) for 2 (1base, x2BLESSmod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Flame Demon 1 is at 2 HP and is WOUNDED!
Kir Kanos is at 10 HP.
Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) is at 17 HP and is WOUNDED!
FIRE is now strong.
- Kir Kanos takes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Shocking Advance.

46. Flame Demons posted:

Flame Demon 1 suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Flame Demon 1 is at 1 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Flame Demon 1 focuses Kir Kanos! Loses DISARMED and MUDDLED tokens.

68. Savvas Lavaflow posted:

Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) is at 16 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Savvas Lavaflow 1(E) focuses Kir Kanos! Moves1 to D2. Loses DISARMED and MUDDLED tokens.
FIRE is now strong.

- Kir Kanos's deck is shuffled.
- FIRE is now waning.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Thinking Letty can set up Song of Speed at 05 and then shoot the Lavaflow with Singing Arrow. Then Kir can Strangling Chain at 19 to hit the Lavaflow and then jump to G1 with Blade Dance.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

My thoughts to get kir further along are the same cards at 19 but use the sand devil to finish off the fire demon and annoy the savvas,

bottom of strangling chain to move 4(5 due to difficult) to the rubble pile at E

Then top of blade chain burning the fire to drag the savvas and move another 3 with the move and do a second attack,

Top of strangling chain is less good if we have no followup hits.

I assume we are going to have letty accelerate boris when boris starts mega leaping next turn with the extra move action card?

Yeah doing that shaves off a whole two turns for boris to get out because he will be 5 closer to the exit.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jul 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

AtomikKrab posted:

My thoughts to get kir further along are the same cards at 19 but use the sand devil to finish off the fire demon and annoy the savvas

We could just use the sand devil to move the Lavaflow to F2 if we need the space.