Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
A
Sunken Vessel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

A for sure on the city event, gotta have Master Splinter's back
MVP Sand Devil rocked but I'll vote Boris for grabbing all the chests.
I'll also throw out a vote to do a crypt scenario since I'm all about retiring characters to get to the next ones.

Are we saving up for anything in particular on anyone? Letty someone mentioned another hex on the disarm, which would be 67 gold? Everyone can grab a third small item now, and Kir could use boots at some point. I'm inclined to vote to donate some money to the sanctuary.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Event: A, save Splinter.
Mvp: The Vagaries of Time Itself, for giving us the opportunity to see a vision of a dark future in which we got just utterly destroyed in this dungeon, which let's us make better choices :v:

This is still really fun, I'm glad you're keeping it going TIG :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
City Management XXVII, Update 1

Vote Results posted:

• MVP for Scenario 33: the Sand Devil! :agesilaus:
  • City Event: we are going with option A!

City Event 47, resolution posted:

Effect: Lose 1 reputation (current: 4); Unlock Scenario 87, Corrupted Cove (I-9); Party Achievement: The Poison's Source.

Let's discuss where our party should head to next! Since we've unlocked a bunch of stuff, I'm going to use a new app to show the Scenario Tree, since it provides some extra info on Campaing progression (IE: which Scenarios are part of which storyline) and it's more estetically pleasing

NOTE: we only know the basic creature and tiles composition for a Scenario at first; if we choose to pick one, I'll provide additional details (such as the map layout, creatures stat cards - and ability deck if we've met them before - and always active Scenario Effects).

Available Scenario Locations posted:

• We can now access the Ancient Cistern (26) and discover what was poisoning the City well, since we have access to Water-Breathing magic! Completing this Scenario will allow us to continue the main Quest.

• The Librarian, Dominic, has asked us to help him keeping up a bargain he tried to strike (for the wellbeing of Gloomhaven, of course). He wants us to get into a place called the Oozing Groove (72). Doesn't it sound lovely? Completing this Scenario will allow us continue reading the Town Records.

• If we want to free the Voice we we can brave the Ancient Defense Network (40) to reclaim its final vessel! This will continue the Voice's questline.

• If instead you think the Voice is lying, we can enter the Realm of the Voice (42) and try to put and end to it. This will continue the Voice's questline.

• If we want to investigate the Crypt in the Corpsewood, we may head towards the Noble's Crypt (SoX1). This is part of Letty's PQ and may help in completing Kir Kanos's one as well.

• While exploring the Echo Chamber, we have found a map leading to an Underwater Lagoon (64) in the middle of the Misty Sea, sout-east of Gloomhaven; maybe it'll contain some treasure? This is a side Scenario.

• We bargained with a Valrath merchant and bought a scroll with the "location to untold riches" from him. These alleged riches are in the Sunken Vessel (93). This is a side Scenario.

• We have saved Master Splinter from the racist guards, but nobody else is going to assist her colony - that is currently being poisoned! If we want to give her assistance, we can go to the Corrupted Cove (87). This is a side Scenario.

• As suggested, we could also try any Scenario we've unlocked (including ones we've already faced) in Casual Mode. Players can still gain experience and money, loot treasure tiles, complete battle goals, and make progress toward completing their personal quests, but any story text or rewards listed at the end of the scenario are disregarded. Contrary to normal game play, we'll encounter City/Road events in Casual mode as well - to make things easier to manage and display more content. If we pick Casual Mode I'll add something to spice it up.
Wherever we're going, we'll have to get on the Road to get there!

Road Event 17 posted:

:siren::siren::siren:
YOU CAN NOW VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS (and please remember to bold your choices):
  1. Our Next Destination: so far the Sunken Vessel (93) is slightly ahead, but everything can happen! Also we got a new potential destination from the City Event.
  2. Road Event, outcome A or B.
  3. Money matters! There were a few options (buy small items, donate, buy enhancements) but nothing with a lot of major support for now. If you are planning an Enhancement, you can find the rules on how to calculate the price HERE.
:siren::siren::siren:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Scenario 87, lets help out a friend

Road event A. These are WHITE birds, not red, red is bad but white, white might be good eating

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
You know the old poem - birds of red make you dead, birds of white help you fight

Shoot 'em.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Spoilers for the city event option we didn't pick: The city event that gets added is basically "Hey the poison is getting bad, help out Y/N" with helping out leading you to a different side scenario that involves protecting sick villagers. When you complete that one, you unlock Scenario 87 and the paths converge. I don't think there's anything of value in that other scenario, but it's content that basically nobody will see since it's locked in a path that rarely gets chosen. Makes me glad that Frosthaven's events are supposedly less black and white.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Shooting the birds sounds good, A.

Do people still want to do the sunken vessel or are we ready to dive back in to the bullshit enemies and play with the oozes to help out Master Splinter?

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Help out Splinter go to scenario 87.

Birds are friends do not shoot.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Hey everyone, I have some bad news.

Something has happened that will significanly limit the time I can dedicate to LP'ing. I know this is out of the blue for you as well so I want to reassure you that I'm fine and I don't want you to worry - but I simply won't have enough time/energy to keep 2 LPs going and I may have to stop both at least for a while. For now, though, I for sure have to stop the Gloomhaven Let's Play, since it's by far the most time consuming of the two (because of the daily update schedule and because it's more admin intensive in general).

I am really unhappy with the decision, especially cause we are theoretically 5-6 Scenarios from the end of the campaing, depending on our choices. I want this to see and end, either when things go back to be simpler or even in a different way: I know stopping after all this time sucks, so I'm more than agreable to share my resources (TTS savefiles and spreadsheets) with anyone who would be mad enough to take over for me and see this to its conclusion. Otherwise, we'll have to wait a variable, but probably lenghty amount of time (I would say no less than 6 months) before I'm back at the wheel.

I want to thank everyone who played along, posted or even just read along and we'll be back in Gloomhaven whenever it's possible.

EDIT: good news everyone! Phelddagrif has graciously offered to take over the helm for the time being so the LP is going forward :)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jul 17, 2021

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

That Italian Guy posted:

Hey everyone, I have some bad news.

Something has happened that will significanly limit the time I can dedicate to LP'ing. I know this is out of the blue for you as well so I want to reassure you that I'm fine and I don't want you to worry - but I simply won't have enough time/energy to keep 2 LPs going and I may have to stop both at least for a while. For now, though, I for sure have to stop the Gloomhaven Let's Play, since it's by far the most time consuming of the two (because of the daily update schedule and because it's more admin intensive in general).

I am really unhappy with the decision, especially cause we are theoretically 5-6 Scenarios from the end of the campaing, depending on our choices. I want this to see and end, either when things go back to be simpler or even in a different way: I know stopping after all this time sucks, so I'm more than agreable to share my resources (TTS savefiles and spreadsheets) with anyone who would be mad enough to take over for me and see this to its conclusion. Otherwise, we'll have to wait a variable, but probably lenghty amount of time (I would say no less than 6 months) before I'm back at the wheel.

I want to thank everyone who played along, posted or even just read along and we'll be back in Gloomhaven whenever it's possible.

I'm sorry to hear that! If you need it, I'm willing to volunteer to run this show in your absence.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Phelddagrif posted:

I'm sorry to hear that! If you need it, I'm willing to volunteer to run this show in your absence.
I'll shoot you a PM on discord :)

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Oh man, that sucks. I'm sorry, dude.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Cheers TIG, thanks for all your work so far. Now you can come in as a player for a change of pace, or join the goonmind for a bit.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I'm sorry to hear it, hope everything gets better soon for you. Thanks for all your hard work on this lp. It's been a ton of fun to read and participate in.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Good news everyone! Phelddagrif has graciously offered to take over the helm for the time being so the LP is going forward :)

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Woohoo! Thanks, Pheldagriff!

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

:ohdear:

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Gloomhaven: Substitute Teacher Edition

Hi all! While That Italian Guy is indisposed, I'll be managing this party and keeping the show running. TIG has done an incredible job in making daily updates for over 2 years, keeping people engaged, and I'll do my best to live up to his example. I can't promise updates will be posted every day due to personal and work life, but they'll be posted as regularly as possible. Thanks to TIG for his trust, and thanks to all of you for your support and understanding, and for sticking with this thread for so long!

This post will be updated with links to each scenario, and will be linked to in the OP.

Rules Updates from JOTL/Frosthaven

City Management XXVII, Update 2 and Scenario 87 Preamble
Scenario 87 (Corrupted Cove): 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 4A, 4B, 5A, 5B, 6A, 6B, 7A, 7B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B, 10A, 10B, Conclusion
City Management XXVIII, Update 1, Update 2 and Spiky Head Solo Scenario Preamble, Solo Scenario Enemies 1A, 1B, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7-10, 11, 12-13, 14, 15, 16, 17-21, Conclusion

And, now, without further ado, let's pick up where we left off!

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Feb 23, 2022

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

City Management XXVII, Update 2 and Scenario 87 Preamble

While on the Road to the next Scenario...

Road Event 17, resolution posted:

Effect: All start scenario with BLESS.
Let's have a look at our next destination: Scenario 87 - Corrupted Cove

Scenario 87 - Corrupted Cove - Location posted:

Poison spewing into the sea just outside of Gloomhaven? Yeah, this seems bad.

Scenario 87 - Corrupted Cove - Features posted:

These are the details we know about Scenario 87 before starting it:
Links to:Gloomhaven
Requirements: The Poison's Source (Party) COMPLETE
Goal: Kill the Giant Ooze
Monsters & Tiles in the Scenario:

Map Layout:

Scenario 87 - Corrupted Cove - Creatures posted:

These are the stats for this Scenario's creatures:

These are the ability decks for the creatures we've already faced in battle before.
NOTE: these are the "in the box" cards. Gloomhaven Helper automatically makes the necessary calculations for us; the various "+1", "-1", etc are applied to the base value for that monster's stats.
Lurkers

Deep Terrors

Oozes:

We haven't encountered Black Imps before.

NOTE: certain monster archetypes share a common deck. The combination of unique stat cards and shared ability decks allows the game to feel even larger than it already is!

Scenario 87 - Corrupted Cove - Introduction posted:

"With the source of the corruption inaccessible by land, you take a small boat into the cove, which is faced on three sides by high rock walls. At the base of the far cliff, you see an inlet into a dark cavern, and the water coming out of it is a sickly green color.

You moor the boat inside the cavern and jump out onto a stone floor covered in a sticky, slippery ooze. You are resolved to find the source of this horrid corruption, but a number of Lurkers in front of you seem to want to stop you in that endeavor."

Scenario Special Rules
Add three CURSE cards to each character’s attack modifier deck as a scenario effect. (Note: Boris ignores negative scenario effects.)

Players spawn tiles are marked with the Entrance token.

bagrada and JUST MAKING CHILI please provide:
1) Your hand selection for this Scenario (please specify what you are removing and what you are adding).
2) Your starting location. You can freely discuss this itt.
3) Your step A orders and initiative.
4) Pick one of the Battle Goals provided in the PM.

The Goonmind (Letty) should provide the same, but choose between these two Battle Goals:
  • - Discriminating: Kill no elite monsters or bosses during the scenario. Rewards: ✓
  • - Instigator: Except when long resting, never go last in a round's initiative. Rewards: ✓
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Giant ooze you say? :negative:

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

My Letty thoughts:
Song of Speed out, Soothing Lullaby in - seeing lots of poison
Start in B4
Echoing Aria and Disorienting Dirge at 8
Discriminating for her battle goal

Kir can start in B6 and move to block the elite, just trying to decide if its too early to bring out the Sand Devil to throw in the path of the top lurker.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

bagrada posted:

My Letty thoughts:
Start in B4

Kir can start in B6 and move to block the elite, just trying to decide if its too early to bring out the Sand Devil to throw in the path of the top lurker.
:yeah:

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Phelddagrif posted:

bagrada and JUST MAKING CHILI please provide:
1) Your hand selection for this Scenario (please specify what you are removing and what you are adding).
2) Your starting location. You can freely discuss this itt.
3) Your step A orders and initiative.
4) Pick one of the Battle Goals provided in the PM.

1 - Detonation IN, Multi-pronged Assault OUT
2 - A5 starting location

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

bagrada posted:

My Letty thoughts:
Start in B4

:hai: I would sand devil, this is likely to be a bashfest and our heavy damage is via boris and single shotting people.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Corrupted Cove, Round 1A

Hand Changes posted:

- Kir Kanos: no hand changes.
- Letty Van Halen: removes Song of Speed to add Soothing Lullaby.
- Boris: removes Multi-Pronged Assault to add Detonation.

Pending Actions posted:

Letty has chosen Discerning as her Battle Goal.
This was incorrectly labeled as Discriminating in the database; I've corrected it.

Round Reveal posted:

PLAYER OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards are marked in red, while lost cards are marked in purple. Cards in the active slot are marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Letty Van Halen is acting at initiative 8 with Echoing Aria and Disorienting Dirge.
code:
ECHOING ARIA (08) [Lvl3]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies gain RETALIATE2, Range2 - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
BOT: Round Bonus: SHIELD2, Affect all allies within Range3 - XP1.

DISORIENTING DIRGE (14) [Lvl4]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All enemies gain DISADVANTAGE on all their Attacks - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
BOT: CURSE, Target all enemies within Range3 - BLESS, Affect all allies within Range3.
Boris is acting at initiative 13 with Expose and Flight of Flame.
code:
EXPOSE (13) [Lvl2]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: You gain Advantage on one attack each turn targeting a Doomed enemy - All enemies lose INVISIBLE and may no longer gain INVISIBLE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - You and all allies gain PIERCE2 on all your attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.

FLIGHT OF FLAME (53) [Lvl4]
TOP: Create one 2 Damage WOUND trap in an adjacent empty hex - WOUND all enemies adjacent to this trap when the trap is sprung.
BOT: MOVE5, Jump.
Kir Kanos is acting at initiative 14 with Shocking Advance and Sand Devil.
code:
SHOCKING ADVANCE (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, IMMOBILIZE - Consume LIGHT: Round Bonus: SHIELD1, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Generate LIGHT

SAND DEVIL (55) [Lvl5]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Place the Sand Devil in an adjacent empty hex. It is considered a trap for the purposes of monster focusing and movement. At the start of each of your turns, you may move it up to 2 hexes, and you may force any figure on it to move with it. Any time a figure moves onto the devil or vice versa (not when moving together), the figure suffers 1 damage and gains MUDDLE. - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in-depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Letty can stand still and rock out, looks like. Echoing top, disorient bottom, right? Nice setup turn for everyone, mobs included :v:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

Letty can stand still and rock out, looks like. Echoing top, disorient bottom, right? Nice setup turn for everyone, mobs included :v:
Yeah it's a nice turn to play Disorienting Dirge bot and set up se Retaliate for the future.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The initiatives worked out perfectly.

Kir plans to step to the elite to body block it, making light for a blade dance next turn, and then bring in our whirlwindy pal to make the top lurker trudge through it or the water if it wants to get to us next turn.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I think this looks great, not sure what boris is doing with his actions but otherwise I think we are looking good.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Boris is setting up expose and then positioning for a big Doom + Fresh Kill next round.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

JUST MAKING CHILI posted:

Boris is setting up expose and then positioning for a big Doom + Fresh Kill next round.

Please let me know where you're moving to, thanks!

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Corrupted Cove, Round 1B

8. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (Goonmind) posted:

- Letty uses Echoing Aria (top)!
Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies gain RETALIATE2, Range2
Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns
When another Song is played, discard this card

- Letty uses Disorienting Dirge (bottom)! Boris and Kir Kanos are BLESSED. Lurker 1, Lurker 4, and Lurker 6 are CURSED. Letty gains 1XP.

11. Lurkers posted:

- Lurker 4 (E) focuses Kir Kanos! Gains SHIELD3.
- Lurker 1 focuses Kir Kanos! Gains SHIELD2.
- Lurker 6 focuses Letty! Gains SHIELD2.
The Lurkers are playing very nice in the first round, giving our party the chance to set up and get into position.

13. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (JUST MAKING CHILI) posted:

- Boris uses Expose (top)! Boris gains 2XP.
Persistent Bonus: You gain ADVANTAGE on one attack each turn targeting a Doomed enemy
All enemies lose INVISIBLE and may no longer gain INVISIBLE - LOSS

- Boris uses Flight of Flame (bottom)! No action taken.

14. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (bagrada) posted:

- Kir Kanos uses Sand Devil (top!) Places the Sand Devil in C7. Kir Kanos gains 2XP.
Persistent Bonus: Place the Sand Devil in an adjacent empty hex. It is considered a trap for the purposes of monster focusing and movement. At the start of each of your turns, you may move it up to 2 hexes, and you may force any figure on it to move with it. Any time a figure moves onto the devil or vice versa (not when moving together), the figure suffers 1 damage and gains MUDDLE. - LOSS

- Kir Kanos uses Shocking Advance (bottom)! Moves to C5.

LIGHT is strong.

End of Round posted:

- LIGHT is waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jul 20, 2021

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

This update is up a little early, since it's so straightforward, and I wanted to make sure I had everything the way it should be.

I also spent some time going through the players' spreadsheet, cleaning things up, and I also updated the layout of each ability in order to make it more readable. Please let me know if there's anything that's confusing or unclear.

Finally, I want to take this chance, before things really kick off, to clarify which rule updates from JOTL/Frosthaven we're incorporating in the campaign. They were discussed earlier in the thread but I want to make sure I have them written down, so there's no confusion on my part. The specific changes that I'm looking at are:

- When attacking with advantage/disadvantage, draw until you hit a non-rolling, then draw one more. Compare the two "stacks" and use whichever is better/worse.
- For advantage, if it's ambiguous, players choose which stack is better.
- Spawned monsters drop coins.
- Empty hexes can contain coins.
- Players can push or pull less than the full amount.
- Monsters can move through invisible figures.
- Line of sight is checked from any point in the start and end hexes, not just corner-to-corner.
- Items found during a scenario can be used right away, even if this exceeds a normal item limit.
- Summons can focus on their owner if they have no other focus, if the owner wants them to.
- Jumping into difficult terrain doesn't cost an extra point of movement.

Please let me know if anything in this list shouldn't be used, or if I've left out anything. Thanks to you all!

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jul 20, 2021

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Everything except Summon coin drops and JotL focusing is a better experience, imo :)

Spawn coin drops? Yes. Summon, no.

There's ways in FH to avoid looting abuse that don't exist in GH.

Absolutely do NOT use JotL focus rules, they are very bad, and are definitely not FH focus rules.

e: You're missing 'If your Summon cannot find a focus, it may, at your option, focus on moving towards you instead.' This is an A+ QoL improvement for summons.

e2: Also, Jumping into difficult terrain does not cost 2 on the final hex.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jul 20, 2021

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Thanks, I've edited the post with your suggestions, and will keep it updated.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Changes look good Pheld, I agree with dwarf74s take.

So... Blade Dance was corrected to show that the goomba stomp bottom is a loss card. I had to go back through previous updates, google it, then open my physical box to triple check. I'll have to make one goomba count later in the mission. I missed if it was brought up previously.

Kir is planning to go fairly fast, disarm the elite, and hit it using the light. I'll submit orders tomorrow, bed time for me.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Boris is gonna go medium speed, drop boom boom doom and alpha strike whatever he dooms.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I feel letty should go with

throw voice
singing arrow,

89 init actually, lets set up for a disarm next turn since we are gonna be slow anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

bagrada posted:

So... Blade Dance was corrected to show that the goomba stomp bottom is a loss card. I had to go back through previous updates, google it, then open my physical box to triple check. I'll have to make one goomba count later in the mission. I missed if it was brought up previously.

If you want to swap it out for a different card, let me know and I'll make the change.