Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Some Numbers posted:

Oh wow, so it's going to be a loooong time before I get to play again, okay.

Could be worse, I had a 3year waiting list to get a second go in PTN's Battletech LP :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

LMAO

OK I'm going to short rest and protect Possession from being lost. I'm going to start burning loss cards for xp.

Looks like Rocky has the chest so I guess let's leave the corpse behind us "alive" and loot the place.

I'm going to murder the corpse that's not adjacent to me with a ranged attack and then loot the whole area. I'll gain 3 xp in the process.

That is unless Bullwinkle really wants a coin.

If we want to have fun with this I can give you a free move 4 the turn after next so you can try to loot the sad coin.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
You've lost Feedback Loop! No reroll needed.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Just a heads up: ran into some more snags at work, so today's update will also be delayed. Since it's Step A and 90% of the text for it is automated through a spreadsheet, I should still be able to run the update tonight GMT, but it'll be late; tomorrow's update too, possibly.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jan 22, 2019

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

No worries!

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I don't know how much time it takes to maintain this LP, so I don't know how big of an ask this is, but how would you feel about after scenario 2 finishes, starting a second party using the remaining 3 characters? We could have the groups alternate days, so when group A is picking cards, group B is revealing cards and putting in their orders, and after scenario 2 I believe it's almost assured that we will always have 2 scenarios available to choose from.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Reik posted:

I don't know how much time it takes to maintain this LP, so I don't know how big of an ask this is, but how would you feel about after scenario 2 finishes, starting a second party using the remaining 3 characters? We could have the groups alternate days, so when group A is picking cards, group B is revealing cards and putting in their orders, and after scenario 2 I believe it's almost assured that we will always have 2 scenarios available to choose from.

While that might be faster, it is difficult to follow what is going on when you aren't playing, so shifting back and forth between two scenarios would be even harder to follow as a non-participant, IMO.

I'm also in favor of not overloading That Italian Guy; I'd rather finish the campaign in twice the time than see it end with burnout in half the time.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Oh, this is neat! Sorry I didn't see this thread until now, but I'd be happy to join in the party when a spot becomes available. I do have PMs, and I've also played this game extensively (looking forward to the first expansion in the spring!)

This is a great format and it's been interesting to read along. I'll be following this thread for sure!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

^^^ Welcome aboard!

Reik posted:

Step A is fairly light, most of it is copy/pasting card names into cells and then spreadsheet magic does the rest (plus ofc the actual Gloomhaven Helper part and screenshot).

Step B is quite admin intensive, even with the assistance of Spreadsheet magic. GH's cards being as varied as they are in effect, I still need to fix a lot of the text manually unless the turn is literally "use card A to attack target X, then use card B to move to hex Y", which is rarely the case. Plus ofc all the TTS, and Gloomhaven Helper admin (and screenshots).

Aside from thread clarity considerations, I don't think I would be able to overlap 2 parties, since I'm also hosting a CYOA game on the days I run Step A updates :/

BTW, I'm finally home so the update will follow momentarily!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jan 22, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Barrow Lair, Round 9A

Pending actions from last Round posted:

Master Splinter executes a Short Rest! Recovers all discarded cards, loses Feedback Loop!

ROUND REVEAL

Zombies love that card.

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded0, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 11 with Empathetic Assault and Scurry.

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE3 - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1"
Bullwinkle (Hand2, Discarded5, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 15 with Shield Bash and Balanced Measures.

15. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Zurai) posted:

code:
"SHIELD BASH (15) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4 - STUN - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Round bonus Shield1, Self"

"BALANCED MEASURES (77) [Lvlx]
TOP: ATK* where * is the number of hexes you have moved so far this turn - XP1
BOT: MOVE* where * is the amount of damage you have inflicted so far this turn"
Rocky (Hand4, Discarded2, Active0, Lost5) is acting at initiative 46 with Dirt Tornado and Opposing Strike.

46. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (archduke.iago) posted:

code:
"DIRT TORNADO (82) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK1, Range2, AOE (check image), Consume EARTH:+1ATK, XP1 
- MUDDLE all allies and enemies in the targeted area.
BOT: Move 3"

"OPPOSING STRIKE (46) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, PBAOE (check image) - XP1
BOT: Permanent Bonus - On the next six melee attacks targeting you, gain RETALIATE2 - Gain XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger - LOSS"

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jan 22, 2019

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Seems pretty simple? I'll bash the surviving zombie and move towards the chest.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

archduke.iago posted:

Seems pretty simple? I'll bash the surviving zombie and move towards the chest.

All yours.

My plan hasn't changed. Blast corpse 4 and loot the area. I don't even care if I take a lethal hit. I just rested so I have cards to burn.

namad
Nov 7, 2013

That Italian Guy posted:

^^^ Welcome aboard!

Step A is fairly light, most of it is copy/pasting card names into cells and then spreadsheet magic does the rest (plus ofc the actual Gloomhaven Helper part and screenshot).

Step B is quite admin intensive, even with the assistance of Spreadsheet magic. GH's cards being as varied as they are in effect, I still need to fix a lot of the text manually unless the turn is literally "use card A to attack target X, then use card B to move to hex Y", which is rarely the case. Plus ofc all the TTS, and Gloomhaven Helper admin (and screenshots).

Aside from thread clarity considerations, I don't think I would be able to overlap 2 parties, since I'm also hosting a CYOA game on the days I run Step A updates :/

BTW, I'm finally home so the update will follow momentarily!

Which CYOA game is that? I'm curious about CYOA games.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
:munch: I'm legitimately surprised Cragheart didn't play Massive Boulder to end up on the chest.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

namad posted:

Which CYOA game is that? I'm curious about CYOA games.

It's a (non english) retelling of Diogines's excellent Paradise Lost CYOA (well, retelling as far as "starts at the same point", then progresses organically as CYOAs are meant to); also, it's on Facebook - of all places - cause I wanted to experiment with running a CYOA using FB as a platform and using the FB polls as a way to tally the votes; it works well enough, the audience/participation is way different compared to a play by forum (less involvement) but it suits me since I can't dedicate more than a certain amount of time to it. I was also curious to see how different (or similar) the same CYOA would turn out to be if played with a different group.

Turns out the answer (so far, at least) is: quite a bit. Due to the players's choices so far, our protagonist really really really hates El/the Zepathans, he is trying very hard to venerate the aboriginal pantheon (the "good" fishes, not Asherah) and he doesn't care for his step-brother at all. The butterfly effect is in full swing and I fully expect the story to go in a complete different direction from the original one - also cause I've changed some part of the setting to better suit my tastes.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jan 23, 2019

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Some Numbers posted:

:munch: I'm legitimately surprised Cragheart didn't play Massive Boulder to end up on the chest.

uhhh i meant to and picked the wrong card on accident

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

archduke.iago posted:

uhhh i meant to and picked the wrong card on accident

LOL thank you for waiting until the cleanup phase to make a mistake like that :)

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

LOL thank you for waiting until the cleanup phase to make a mistake like that :)

Move 3 and Move 4 are basically the same thing, right?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

That Italian Guy posted:

Turns out the answer (so far, at least) is: quite a bit. Due to the players's choices so far, our protagonist really really really hates El/the Zepathans, he is trying very hard to venerate the aboriginal pantheon (the "good" fishes, not Asherah) and he doesn't care for his step-brother at all. The butterfly effect is in full swing and I fully expect the story to go in a complete different direction from the original one - also cause I've changed some part of the setting to better suit my tastes.

:bisonyes:

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

I'mma scoop up a coin and smack one of them with the top of Shield Bash.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Zurai posted:

I'mma scoop up a coin and smack one of them with the top of Shield Bash.

I have bad news for you.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

I have bad news for you.

Can you at least loot BEFORE you potentially kill a zombie so that I can maybe scoop that one? It's not a huge deal if not, though.

(dirty filthy rat-thing)

Zurai fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jan 23, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Zurai posted:

Can you at least loot BEFORE you potentially kill a zombie so that I can maybe scoop that one? It's not a huge deal if not, though.

(dirty filthy rat-thing)

Actually yes I can!

The Italian Guy I have changed my orders.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Barrow Lair, Round 9B

None!

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (bot)! LOOT2 and gains 2 coin token. Gains 1XP. LOSS card!
- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (top)! Attacks Living Corpse 4 for 4 (4base, +0mod) damage! Generates ICE. Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
Living Corpse 4 is at 2 HP and is DISARMED.

One crazy rat trick to make coin tokens disappear! Brutes hate him!

15. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Zurai) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Balanced Measures (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves 1 to H6(2)
- Bullwinkle uses Shield Bash (top)! Attacks Living Corpse 5 for 8 (4base, x2(BLESS)mod) damage! Gains 2XP.
Living Corpse 5 is killed!
x2(BLESS) card removed from the deck.

:fuckoff:
That seems...excessive.

46. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (archduke.iago) posted:

- Rocky uses Opposing Strike (top)! Attacks Living Corpse 4 for 6 (3base, x2mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Living Corpse 4 is killed!.
- Rocky uses Dirt Tornado (bot)! Moves 3 to door b hex

Yeah, definitely excessive.

66. Living Corpse 3 posted:

- Living Corpse 3 focuses Master Splinter! Moves 1 to B6(2).

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Rocky's attack modifier deck is shuffled!
- Bullwinkle executes a Short Rest! Recovers all discarded cards, loses Balanced Measures!

I guess this is it for Scenario 2 :) Let's wrap it up! Active players instead of the normal orders, please discuss your ideas itt and then provide me via PM/email with your intent from here to the end of the scenario, including which cards you would like to try and play before it's over! Please note that the Scenario will end at the end of the Round in which Living Corpse 3 is killed.

You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jan 23, 2019

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

:munch: You got the right amount of damage, but Empathetic Assault doesn't get the +2 damage from the Augment.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
:munch: The bottom of Scurry is a LOSS action.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Thanks guys!

I had missed the LOSS effect on Scurry (bot) and I was wondering why the Mindthief was not already super rich. The card in the spreadsheet has been fixed!

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Well, I'm definitely not getting my final Warding Strength XP now. Now I just have to figure out how best to optimize experience and coin collection. A problem is that I only have two non-attack-based XP sources left.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
OMG Scurry would be insanely broken if that was not a loss on the bottom.

Welp, good poo poo everyone! :toot:

Zurai do you want me to slingshot you toward The Sad Coin? I can give you a free move 4 next turn if I short rest and protect Possession from being lost.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Sure. If you do that, I can get there next turn with Skewer's bottom. Where are you planning to end up at the end of this turn (as if I need to ask)?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Is there supposed to be 2 loot tokens in J6? Wouldn't Scurry have picked up the first one?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Zurai posted:

Sure. If you do that, I can get there next turn with Skewer's bottom. Where are you planning to end up at the end of this turn (as if I need to ask)?

The bottom of Possession is the slingshot action and I just lost Scurry so I will not be moving.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Reik posted:

Is there supposed to be 2 loot tokens in J6? Wouldn't Scurry have picked up the first one?

Good catch!

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

The bottom of Possession is the slingshot action and I just lost Scurry so I will not be moving.

OK, works for me.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Barrow Lair, Pillage phase

- The extra coin in hex J6(2) has been scooped up by Master Splinter's Scurry earlier in the round.
- Master Splinter gains 1 coin token

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there.

So, I'll spare you the nitty gritty details since most of the action is going to be "walk around empty halls, spending move cards to gain XP" and the remaining Living Corpse will die to any of Master Splinter's attacks unless she draws a NULL. Instead, we'll have a look at the active players's intent and their plans till Scenario End.

Let's see what our current party Endurance is:
- Master Splinter has 4+1 cards remaining.

- Master Splinter's plan is to stay put this round (Short Resting at the end of it); then slingshot Bullwinkle with the extra movement from Possession and stab the Corpse with Frigid Apparition next Round. This is most likely setting a time limit of 2 Rounds to the Scenario, unless a NULL is drawn.
- Bullwinkle's plan is a bit fuzzy (Zurai has only provided instructions with the usual format, for step A of the current Round), but the intent was clear: get rich or die trying. I'll also try to spend other LOSS cards for free XP.
- Rocky's plan is quite simple: grab the treasure this turn, then attempt to grab any leftover coins/gain XP using a set up Dirt Tornado/Opposing Strike. Due to the Cragheart's slow initiative/movement speed and Rocky's current position, it'll probably see little action - treasure grabbing aside.

NOTE: I actually had a round by round breakdown but the forum ate it due to a misclick. Long Story short (there are some Short Rests involved):

Barrow Lair, Round 10&11 posted:

- Master Splinter doesn't get to kill the Corpse (cause it draws a "stand still and drool" card on turn 2) and she is using bot of Possession on Round 11 to slingshot Bullwinkle. Only change: +1 coin token (looted on Round 10 with Into the Night bottom).
- Bullwinkle gets to loot the coin in J6(2) and, thanks to Possession and the MOVE6 from Skewer (bot) gets to loot the lonely coin on G4(1) as well! They are still married to this day. Final changes: +2 coin token and +1XP
- Rocky's Round 10 is all about that chest and generating EARTH with Rumbling Advance. Inside there are 10 gold! Round 11, Rocky moves to door b hex with MOVE4 from Massive Boulder, then targets G7(2) with a buffed up Dirt Tornado, killing the Living Corpse with a 3 damage attack (the zombie had also damaged itself earlier in the round). Final changes: +10 gold and +1XP.

The only thing thing that has survived the forums crapping out midway through the update are the images on imgur, so:
Round 10

Round 11

Scenario Ends!

Conclusion posted:

Sifting through the carnage left by the battle, you find a cache at the back of the room containing the scrolls you were hired to collect. You can’t help but rifle through them a bit, but find that the writing upon them is in some unknown archaic language. One thing that does jump out at you, however, is a map of the northern countryside. A bend in the Still River is clearly marked as a point of interest. Contemplating whether you want to find out more about this so-called “Gloom,” you decide that the spot could be a point of interest for you, as well. 4

But that can be forgotten for the moment. You pack up the papers and head back to Gloomhaven to collect your reward.

Meeting Jekserah once again at the Sleeping Lion, you hand over the papers and are paid the agreed-upon amount.

“You know,” she whispers to you softly under the bustle of the tavern. “If you’re interested, I may have another job for you. A tribe of Inox in the Dagger Forest has ransacked a couple of my caravans headed to the Capital.

“I told the militia, but they do nothing,” she spits. “I can point you in the direction of their encampment. If you can make an example of them, I will pay you even more.”

She places a crude map of the forest on the table and stands up, her jewelry clinking with the movement. “Come fnd me when it is done.” 3

Rewards posted:

New Locations:
- Inox Encampment 3 (G-3),
- Crypt of the Damned 4 (E-11)
Scenario Rewards
+10 gold each
+1 prosperity
Victory Rewards
+6XP each

Battle Goals posted:

These are the Battle Goals that have been picked by our players for Scenario 2:
- Master Splinter: Hunter: Kill one or more Elite monsters during the Scenario (rewards 1 checkmark)Elephant Ambush has killed Bandit Archer 4(E). BG Completed, +1 Checkmark.
- Rocky: Opener: be the first to kill a monster during the Scenario. archduke.iago has killed the very first Bandit Archer in room 1 with a crit from a Bless card. BG Completed, +1 Checkmark.
- Bullwinkle: Aggressor: Have one or more monsters present at the beginning of every round during the scenario (rewards 2 checkmarks). Zurai has managed to always have a threat alive during this Scenario. BG Completed, +2 Checkmarks. 1 PERK obtained.
Final stats after Scenario 2 are as follows:

Each coin token at Scenario level=1 is worth 2 gold. Updated $$$ and XP for our party are as follows:
- Master Splinter: +14 XP (new total 14+14=28XP) and +18 gold (new total 12+18=30 gold).
- Rocky: +21 XP (new total 10+21=31XP) and +22 gold (new total 16+22=38 gold)
- Bullwinkle: +17 XP (new total 11+17=28XP) and +14 gold (new total 0+14=14 gold)

Prosperity increased by 1!

Victorious, our heroes are back in Gloomhaven. There, something happens...

City Event 25 posted:

Do we care for pottery?

I want to stagger the voting a little bit, to give people more time to participate. For now PLEASE VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS (and please remember to bold your choices:
- MVP/Play of the Game for Scenario2!
- City Event outcome, A or B!
- Bullwinkle's Perk. The list can be found in his character's sheet just above.
- Money matters! Please specify if you want someone to buy/sell an item; the current Market pool is available HERE. Also, please if you want someone to donate 10 gold to the Sacred Oak Sanctuary, please remember to specify who!
At this time PLEASE DO NOT VOTE TO CHOOSE THE NEXT SCENARIO. As said, we'll stagger the vote to allow everyone to participate :)

A big thank you to our players, Elephant Ambush, archduke.iago and Zurai! Hope you had fun. I'll reach out to Zulily Zoetrope, Narsham and Ripley to let them know they're up next.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jan 24, 2019

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Oh, sorry, I missed the note that we were skipping into cleanup mode. No objection to the results!

That Italian Guy posted:

I want to stagger the voting a little bit, to give people more time to participate. For now PLEASE VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS (and please remember to bold your choices:
- MVP/Play of the Game for Scenario2!
- Bullwinkle's Perk. The list can be found in his character's sheet just above.
- Money matters! Please specify if you want someone to buy/sell an item; the current Market pool is available HERE. Also, please if you want someone to donate 10 gold to the Sacred Oak Sanctuary, please remember to specify who!

I will refrain from voting for MVP. I think everyone did a great job and got opportunities to show off.
Take the "Ignore negative item effects and add one +1 card" perk for Bullwinkle. He doesn't have armor yet but it's a high priority for him and without that perk heavy armor will add -1 cards to his deck.
Buy Hide Armor for Bullwinkle. That isn't a vote not to buy stuff for the other characters, I'm sure there'll be a push to have Rocky buy Eagle Eye Goggles, but I'm voting neither for nor against that. Bullwinkle wants his armor, though.
No vote for or against donating to the Sanctuary. We should definitely do it when we can (there's an unlock for donating 10 times), but we're still at the point where money may be better spent on permanent upgrades.

EDIT: Forgot to vote for the event. Option A.

Zurai fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jan 24, 2019

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

City Event: Option A
Brute perk: Ignore item effects.
Brute buys Hide Armor and Cragheart buys Goggles.

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Are we not voting on the event yet?

Perk - Ignore negative item effects (or if we don't buy armor I'd say remove two -1s is better but you probably don't want if/thens in the voting...)
Money - Buy Hide Armor for Bullwinkle, no opinion on items for the others, but also anyone who has enough to donate after buying items should do so. Always.

e: if we're voting for the event then option A.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
We did it! We got The Sad Coin! :v:

The coin is happy now! It has a home!

That was a blast! Thanks for letting me participate and I can't wait to see what future groups do.

VOTES:

MVP = Rocky for that buffed Dirt Tornado in the doorway that annihilated stuff and tore up the stuff that didn't die. That whole part of the scenario would have been way harder if that hadn't happened.

Bullwinkle's perk = Ignore negative item effects and add a +1

Shopping = Bullwinkle should buy Hide Armor. Rocky should buy Eagle Eye Goggles. It's so good with Backup Ammo!

Sanctuary donation = I vote that Master Splinter donate. There is nothing in the shop that will make any meaningful difference in power level in the near future and enhancements won't be available for a long time so let's try to accelerate to Prosperity 2.

City Event: Help the person! Option A.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jan 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Elephant Ambush posted:

We did it! We got The Sad Coin! :v:

The coin is happy now! It has a home!

That was a blast! Thanks for letting me participate and I can't wait to see what future groups do.

VOTES:

MVP = Rocky for that buffed Dirt Tornado in the doorway that annihilated stuff and tore up the stuff that didn't die. That whole part of the scenario would have been way harder if that hadn't happened.

Bullwinkle's perk = Ignore negative item effects and add a +1

Shopping = Bullwinkle should buy Hide Armor. Rocky should buy Eagle Eye Goggles. It's so good with Backup Ammo!

Sanctuary donation = I vote that Master Splinter donate. There is nothing in the shop that will make any meaningful difference in power level in the near future and enhancements won't be available for a long time so let's try to accelerate to Prosperity 2.

City Event: Help the person! Option A.

I vote for all of this.