Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Ok, if you're doing that, then I'll just go back to my original plan, which was to move into the room and Tornado both normal guards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Phelddagrif posted:

Ok, if you're doing that, then I'll just go back to my original plan, which was to move into the room and Tornado both normal guards.

Okay. Since they'll be muddled next turn, might not be a bad idea to just run past them and go straight for the archers and door?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
That's what I'll be doing, anyway!

Slaan, please let me know which guard you're immobilizing so I can give exact orders to TIG, thanks!

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Mar 15, 2019

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
I'll be hitting the bottom E4 guard

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Hey people, today's episode is going to be delayed for a few hours! My wife's brother is in town for the weekend and we're going to show him around a bit.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
It's a little late but this segment of the previous turn seems wrong?

quote:

75. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Slaan) posted:
- Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (top)! Augment - Persistent Bonus active: On your melee attacks add +2ATK[/b]. (discard when another augment is played). Gains 1XP.
- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks City Guard 5 for 2 (2base +1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
City Guard 6 is at 3HP and is STUNNED!
ICE is now strong.

Mind's Weakness first activates the augment, then does an ATK 1 which seems to have been omitted entirely.

Not entirely sure whether the ATK 1 on Mind's Weakness itself is supposed to receive the augment bonus since the FAQ says you get the bonus on attacks when it's in your active area and I'm not sure it goes there prior to resolving the full action. (We always played it did, though.) But even without the bonus a modifier should have been flipped and might have exceeded the guard's shield.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
The Mind's Weakness attack is Range 0, so there was no target for it (the Living Bones are allies); Perverse Edge is ranged, so it doesn't benefit from The Mind's Weakness +2 bonus (that only affects melee attacks instead) :)
The attack on The Mind's Weakness would 100% benefit from the +2 bonus, since actions are resolved sequentially!

Working on the update now! This is gonna be fun :getin:

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
Yeah, I noticed that Perverse Edge was ranged but that didn't make me think to check if there were an eligible melee target. Oh well.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Gloomhaven Square A Round 2B This update has never happened due to a grave error on my side! I'll replay the round and redo everything

Real update HERE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3877469&pagenumber=40&perpage=40#post493419794

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Mar 16, 2019

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
You mixed up Balanced Measure and Fatal Advance. The result is correct, but the names are reversed.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Well that was unlucky

Moving fast, kicking elite in the balls and headed back to ask the skellingtons to help me lick my wounds. The door should be available

Slaan fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 16, 2019

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

TIG, I apologise, but the guards did not act correctly. Elite guard does focus Corpse 4 and move to B5. However, guard 5 does focus Corpse 6:

First check for focus is the least movement to make an attack. It needs to move 3 to attack either the Corpse 6 or the Mindthief.

The second check is which target is physically closer. Corpse 6 is standing 3 hexes away from the guard, and the Mindthief is standing 4 hexes away.

Only if the physical distance were tied would it look at initiative for a tiebreaker.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I wasn't even paying attention to that, but yeah, the players could have easily had EG 3 move to A4, which would keep B5 open, thus making the focus very obviously the zombie (Move 2 versus Move 3).

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Phelddagrif posted:

TIG, I apologise, but the guards did not act correctly. Elite guard does focus Corpse 4 and move to B5. However, guard 5 does focus Corpse 6:

First check for focus is the least movement to make an attack. It needs to move 3 to attack either the Corpse 6 or the Mindthief.

The second check is which target is physically closer. Corpse 6 is standing 3 hexes away from the guard, and the Mindthief is standing 4 hexes away.

Only if the physical distance were tied would it look at initiative for a tiebreaker.

You are correct.

In the case where the monster can use the same number of movement points to get within range (and line-of-sight) of multiple enemies (either because it starts its turn within range or multiple enemies or through some other situation), proximity (i.e. number of hexes they are away, not counting through walls) is then checked as a tie-breaker for "closest."

I guess it's something that comes up so few times that I automatically discounted it. I'll replay through the round and this will have never happened. :iiam:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Gloomhaven Square A Round 2B For real this time!

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Slaan) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Hostile Takeover (top)! Attacks City Guard 4 for 0 (2base, -1mod, SHIELD1) damage!
City Guard 4 is at 5 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
ICE is now strong.

Replaying everything from here on! :downsgun:

30. City Guard 3(E), 5(E), 1, 2, 4, 6 posted:

- City Guard 3(E) focuses Living Corpse 4! Moves 3 to B5. Attacks Living Corpse 4 for 0 (2base, -2mod) damage.
Living Corpse 4is at 7 HP.
- City Guard 5(E) focuses Living Corpse 6! Moves 3 to A4. Attacks Living Corpse 6 for 4 (2base, x2mod) damage.
Living Corpse 6is at 3HP.
- City Guard 1 focuses Master Splinter! Moves 2 to G4. Attacks Master Splinter for 1 (1base, +0mod) damage.
Master Splinteris at 6HP.
- City Guard 2 focuses Living Bones 1! Attacks Living Bones 1 with ADVANTAGE for 0 (0base, NULL/-1mod, SHIELD1) damage. Loses STRENGTHEN token.
- City Guard 4 focuses Master Splinter! Loses IMMOBILIZED token.
- City Guard 6 focuses Living Bones 5! Loses STUN and STRENGTHEN token.

This looks more promising :)

31. City Archer 1(E), 3, 4 posted:

- City Archer 1(E) focuses Living Corpse 6! Attacks Living Corpse 6 for 5 (3base, +2mod) damage.
Living Corpse 6 is killed!
- City Archer 3 focuses Living Corpse 4! Attacks Living Corpse 6 for 2 (2base, +0mod) damage.
Living Corpse 4is at 5 HP.
- City Archer 4 focuses Living Corpse 4! Moves 1 to B2. Attacks Living Corpse 4 for 2 (3base, +1mod) damage.
Living Corpse 4is at 3 HP.

I had also made a mistake regarding Archer 4 Movement/Range! This has been rectified.

40. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Reik) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Fatal Advance (bot)! Activates Boots of Striding! Moves 6 to C4.
- Bullwinkle uses Balanced Measures (top)! Attacks City Guard 3(E) for 5 (6base, +1mod ,SHIELD2) damage! Gains 1XP.
City Guard 3(E) is at 1 HP.

So close...

45. Living Bones 1, 5, 7, 9 posted:

- Living Bones 1 focuses City Guard 6! Moves 3 to B4. Attacks City Guard 6 for 1 (1base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage.
City Guard 2 is at 3HP.
- Living Bones 5 focuses City Guard 6! Attacks City Guard 6 for 1 (1base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage.
City Guard 6 is at 2HP.
- Living Bones 7 focuses City Guard 2! Moves 3 to A4. Attacks City Guard 2 for 0 (1base, -1mod, SHIELD1) damage.
City Guard 2 is at 3HP.
- Living Bones 9 focuses City Guard 6! Moves 3 to A4. Attacks City Guard 2 for 0 (1base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage.
City Guard 6 is at 2HP.

Less hugs, same result more ore less.

47. Living Corpse 1, 3, 4 posted:

- Living Corpse 1 focuses City Guard 3(E)! Moves 2 to A5. Attacks City Guard 3(E) for 0 (2base, -1mod, SHIELD2) damage.
- Living Corpse 3 focuses City Guard 3(E)! No valid hexes to move!
- Living Corpse 4 focuses City Guard 3(E)! Attacks City Guard 3(E) for 0 (2base, +0mod, SHIELD2) damage.

77. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Phelddagrif) posted:

- Rocky uses Backup Ammunition (bot)! Activates Boots of Striding! Moves 5 to F3.
- Rocky uses Dirt Tornado (top)! Consumes EARTH. Gains 1XP.
Attacks City Guard 1 for 0 (2base, NULL mod, SHIELD1) damage! City Guard 1 is at 5 HP and is MUDDLED!
Attacks City Guard 4 for 1 (2base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage! City Guard 4 is at 4 HP and is MUDDLED!

This looks better, at the very least position wise!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Rocky's deck is shuffled!
- The monsters's deck is shuffled!
- ICE is now waning.

Apologies again for the rule mishap, I guess initiative has been the tie-breaker for me so many times that I completely forgot to calculate proximity <.< I hope resetting the round had no unexpected effects...Admin for this (and a few other) Scenario(s) is going to be intense and I fully expected some kind of massive screw up. At least we managed to correct it in time, thanks to Phelddagrif! I'll send PMs to whoever sent orders already to let them know there has been a mix up.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Mar 18, 2019

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

It's not a problem! Thanks for going back to fix it. :)

I'm just planning on going as early as I can this round, to run up and punch an archer.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Yeah, I'll be switching my orders up to new ones later tonight

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I will be going fast and either punching an archer or a guard depending on what actions the enemies get.

Do either of you need me to do anything?

Reik fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 16, 2019

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I don't need anything. I'll be moving up towards the fight fairly quickly; and I can deal with one of the guards on my way, even if said guard doesn't die.outright.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

I just can't make it all the way to the wall, so I'd need a spot between the archers in order to attack effectively.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's day, everyone! :guinness:

Gloomhaven Square A Round 3A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

That's a nasty card on those Guards...at least they won't move from where they are. Unfortunately, that won't save Master Splinter from getting POISONED :(

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Bullwinkle (Hand6, Discarded4, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 10 with Provoking Roar and Leaping Cleave.

10. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Reik) posted:

code:
"PROVOKING ROAR (10) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2 - DISARM
BOT: Round bonus Any enemy who targets one of your adjacent allies with an attack this round targets you with that attack instead, regardless of the attack's range."

"LEAPING CLEAVE (54) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, PBAOE (check image) - XP1
BOT: MOVE3, Jump - Generate AIR"
Rocky (Hand7, Discarded4, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 28 with Explosive Punch and Crushing Grasp.

28. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Phelddagrif) posted:

code:
"EXPLOSIVE PUNCH (28) [Lvl2]
TOP: Destroy one adjacent obstacle -ATK4, Target all enemies adjacent to the destroyed obstacle - 2XP - LOSS
BOT: Move4"

"CRUSHING GRASP (35) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate EARTH
BOT: LOOT1"
Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 29 with Frigid Apparition and Empathetic Assault.

29. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Slaan) posted:

code:
"FRIGID APPARITION (29) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK3 - Consume ICE: STUN, XP1
BOT: MOVE4 - STUN (Target one adjacent enemy) - XP1 - LOSS"

"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self"

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Going to be moving to A3 with the bottom of leaping cleave and disarming elite guard 5 so he doesn't poison me.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Reik posted:

Going to be moving to A3 with the bottom of leaping cleave and disarming elite guard 5 so he doesn't poison me.

Sounds great; I'll move to B3 and attack archer 3, setting it up for you to kill it next round.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Moving to E3 and stunning E4. Hopefully next turn ill move fast enough that the guard currently next to me will be forced to hug the skellies instead of joining the big fight instead.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Do we want to open the door next round? Since we have a bunch of enemies on the field right now, it could prevent a lot of them getting set up in the next room.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Phelddagrif posted:

Do we want to open the door next round? Since we have a bunch of enemies on the field right now, it could prevent a lot of them getting set up in the next room.

I think that's a good idea, hopefully we can clear out enough archers to be able to get through without jump.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Yeah, a good idea. I think there are more ally tokens left than guards

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I'm going to be hitting archer 3 and 1 pretty hard next turn, what would you think about punching archer 5 instead? Might be easier to clean up next round that way.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Reik posted:

I'm going to be hitting archer 3 and 1 pretty hard next turn, what would you think about punching archer 5 instead? Might be easier to clean up next round that way.

That's fine with me; I'd just figured you'd want it weaker to get a kill, but it's probably more efficient for me to attack 4.

If we're good with opening the door, then next round I'll burn a loss card to jump past the archers as early as I can.

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Mar 17, 2019

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Phelddagrif posted:

That's fine with me; I'd just figured you'd want it weaker to get a kill, but it's probably more efficient for me to attack 4.

If we're good with opening the door, then next round I'll burn a loss card to jump past the archers as early as I can.

I'll most likely be generating earth early next round, so that should work out well? Oh, I forgot you're already generating earth this round.

I got credit for a city archer back in the first room.

Reik fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Mar 17, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Gloomhaven Square A Round 3B

- None!

10. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Reik) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Leaping Cleave (bot)! Jumps2 to A3
- Bullwinkle uses Provoking Roar (top)! Attacks City Guard 5(E) for 7 (2base, +0mod ,SHIELD2) damage!
City Guard 5(E) is at 6 HP and is DISARMED!
AIR is now strong.

Punching through that SHIELD is going to be tough! Unless of course our heroes bravely run away.

15. City Guard 3(E), 5(E), 1, 2, 4, 6 posted:

- City Guard 3(E) focuses Living Corpse 1! Gains +1SHIELD(3). Attacks Living Corpse 1 for 1 (3base, -2mod) damage.
Living Corpse 1is at 6 HP and is POISONED!
- City Guard 5(E) focuses Bullwinkle! Gains +1SHIELD(3). Loses DISARM token.
- City Guard 1 focuses Master Splinter! Gains +1SHIELD(2). Attacks Master Splinter with DISADVANTAGE for 1 (2base, -1/+0mod) damage. Loses MUDDLED token.
Master Splinteris at 5HP and is POISONED!
- City Guard 2 focuses Living Bones 1! Gains +1SHIELD(2). Attacks Living Bones 1 for 0 (2base, NULL, SHIELD1) damage.
Living Bones 1 is at 5 HP and is POISONED!
- City Guard 4 focuses Rocky! Gains +1SHIELD(2). Moves 1 to F4. Attacks Rocky for 3 (2base, +1mod) damage. Loses MUDDLED token.
Rockyis at 9 HP and is POISONED!
- City Guard 6 focuses Living Bones 5! Gains +1SHIELD(2). Attacks Living Bones 5 for 0 (2base, -1mod, SHIELD1) damage.
Living Bones 5 is at 5 HP and is POISONED!

EDIT: The Guards had no MOVE on their card, so Rocky was not hit for 3 and POISONed; this has a cascade effect on the remainder of the damage he'll suffer through the Round. This has now been fixed.
City Guard 2 is living the dream and has drawn a NULL modifier two Rounds in a row. Also, that's a lot of POISON!

28. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Phelddagrif) posted:

- Rocky uses Explosive Punch (bot)! Moves4 to B3
- Rocky uses Crushing Grasp (top)! Attacks City Archer 4 for 0 (3base, NULL mod, SHIELD1) damage!
City Archer 4 is at 5 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
EARTH is now strong.

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

29. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Slaan) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves2 to F4. HEAL2 Self, removes POISON token (0HP healed).
- Master Splinter uses Frigid Apparition (top)! Consumes ICE. Attacks City Guard 4 for 1 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD2) damage! Gains 1XP.
City Guard 4 is at 3 HP and is STUNNED!

Slann I presume you meant F instead of E? Apologies, the font I've picked for the Photoshop overlay is a bit confusing when it comes to the difference between those letters. Which is unfortunate since the levels have been rasterized already and I can't change it without redoing everything :(

45. Living Bones 1, 5, 7, 9 posted:

- Living Bones 1 focuses City Guard 2! Attacks City Guard 2 for 0 (1base, +0mod, SHIELD2) damage.
- Living Bones 5 focuses City Guard 6! Attacks City Guard 6 for 0 (1base, +0mod, SHIELD2) damage.
- Living Bones 7 focuses City Guard 2! Moves 3 to A4. Attacks City Guard 2 for 0 (1base, +0mod, SHIELD2) damage.
- Living Bones 9 focuses City Guard 6! Moves 3 to A4. Attacks City Guard 2 for 2 (1base, x2mod, SHIELD2) damage.

Not evens a x2 crit can overcome the Guards SHIELD, at least when the base attack is for 1 damage. At least the crit has been removed from the monsters deck and it's not going to affect our party :v:

31. City Archer 1(E), 3, 4 posted:

- City Archer 1(E) focuses Bullwinkle! Attacks Bullwinkle for 1 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD2) damage. Attacks Rocky for 5 4 (2base, +2mod, POISON) damage.
Hide Armor loses 1 charge, Heather Shield SPENT!
Bullwinkleis at 11 HP.
Rockyis at 8 HP.
- City Archer 3 focuses Bullwinkle! Attacks Bullwinkle with DISADVANTAGE for 0 (1base, +0/+1mod, SHIELD1) damage. Attacks Rocky with DISADVANTAGE for 1 0 (1base, -1/-1mod, POISON) damage.
Hide Armor SPENT!
- City Archer 4 focuses Rocky! Loses IMMOBILIZED token. Attacks Rocky with DISADVANTAGE for 3 2 (1base, +1/+1mod, POISON) damage. Attacks Bullwinkle for 1 (1base, +0mod) damage.
Rocky would be DEAD so she'll prevent the 5 damage attack and be at 5 HP instead.
Rockyis at 6 HP.
Bullwinkleis at 10 HP.

That was an unfortunate turn of events...Reik let me know which card you want to LOSE to prevent the 5 damage attack!

47. Living Corpse 1, 3, 4 posted:

- Living Corpse 1 focuses City Guard 3(E)! Attacks City Guard 3(E) for 4 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD3) damage.
City Guard 3(E) is killed!
- Living Corpse 3 focuses City Guard 5(E)! No valid hexes to move!
- Living Corpse 4 focuses City Guard 5(E)! Attacks City Guard 3(E) for 0 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD3) damage.

Zombies to the rescue!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Rocky's deck is shuffled!
- AIR is now waning.
- EARTH is now waning.

EDIT: fixed most of the fuckups for the round. Blame Guinness! :guinness:
The Monsters deck has already been shuffled cause we had run out of cards before performing the last attack of the Round!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Mar 18, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
:suspense:

That was rough.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I don't think the city guard has move on their ability card, but they moved to attack Rocky?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Reik posted:

I don't think the city guard has move on their ability card, but they moved to attack Rocky?

Man this is not the most fortunate Scenario for my fuckups so far :doh:

I guess the easiest way to retcon this is to void that attack and act like it never happened (plus the extra damage from POISON).

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Whoops, i had meant E4 but didn't read my movement correctly. F4 is good

But yeah, there is no movement on the guards last round

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

That Italian Guy posted:

Man this is not the most fortunate Scenario for my fuckups so far :doh:

I guess the easiest way to retcon this is to void that attack and act like it never happened (plus the extra damage from POISON).

Rocky should be at 6 and not poisoned if my math is right.

Also, did Rocky draw a +2 modifier or a null modifier?

Oh and Bullwinkle should have taken 1 more damage since the elite Archer has Pierce 1.

Reik fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Mar 18, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

E: eeeh, Bullwinkle lucked out and got hit with a blunt arrow I guess :P

NULL, thanks! Fixed. Man St. Patrick's day has not been kind on my mental acuity it seems.

These should be the correct position/values at the end of the Round:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Mar 18, 2019

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I'm gonna be stabbing archers 1 and 3 and then doing a little healing targeting Rocky.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

One more small correction: The Mind's Weakness adds 2 to Splinter's attack, so Guard 4 should be at 1 HP.

That was a painful round! I'm not that miffed about missing Archer 4, though I'd been hoping for a +0 or -1 (I want it alive until the door is open).

Appreciate the healing Reik! I'll be doing a heal myself after opening the door, and depending on what happens this round, I'll queue up either another heal or a melee attack the following round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

How early will you be opening the door? I've only got high initiative cards left so i need to know if i should be trying to deal damage and killing guards if the door is open or just getting into position for later