Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
How much damage will those traps do right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Some Numbers posted:

How much damage will those traps do right now?

Should be 3.

Deploying in B2.

Gonna buff up and throw some ranged damage at one of these nerds.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
One of our players needs a little extension since the confirmation for them to sub in was a bit last minute :) I'll wait for Zurai to send their orders and I'll update once I've received them!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Mmm I'll try to reach out to Zurai again, they were around before but it looks like they may have missed confirmation that they had to sub in. If I can't reach them, I'll ask the next player in line to sub in.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Whoops, sorry, I did not in fact see the confirmation that I was subbing in. Also, double sorry, but I just realized that I'm going to be incommunicado next weekend from Friday thru Monday (going to a cabin in the mountains in Kentucky with zilch for wireless or cellular data access) so it might be best to go to the next sub? Sorry!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Zurai posted:

Whoops, sorry, I did not in fact see the confirmation that I was subbing in. Also, double sorry, but I just realized that I'm going to be incommunicado next weekend from Friday thru Monday (going to a cabin in the mountains in Kentucky with zilch for wireless or cellular data access) so it might be best to go to the next sub? Sorry!

Replied to your PM but I'll repeat it here: that is not going to be a problem, as I'll also be away from Friday to Monday, spending some time away from the city during Easter If you want, the spot is still yours! :)

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

OK, sounds good. I'll get in my opening hand and such ASAP.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

OK, hand/opening orders in. I'll be moving relatively fast (for a Cragheart) and tossing out a rock and some healing.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Crypt of the Damned 1A

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!
These are the BGs for this scenario:

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Remember that our ex BoneBros have Target3!

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Bullwinkle (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 27 with Spare Dagger and Warding Strength.

27. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"SPARE DAGGER (27) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - XP1
BOT: ATK2"

"WARDING STRENGTH (32) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - PUSH2
BOT: Permanent bonus On the next six sources of damage from attacks targeting you, gain Shield1 - Gain XP on 2nd, 4th and 6th trigger - LOSS"
Rocky (Hand11, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 38 with Earthen Clod and Massive Boulder.

38. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Zurai) posted:

code:
"EARTHEN CLOD (38) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range5 - Consume EARTH: IMMOBILIZE, XP1
BOT: HEAL2, Range3"

"MASSIVE BOULDER (87) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - All allies and enemies adjacent to the target suffer 1 damage - Generate EARTH.
BOT: Move4"
Master Splinter (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 75 with Feedback Loop and The Mind's Weakness.

79. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SomeNumbers) posted:

code:
"FEEDBACK LOOP (79) [Lvl1]
TOP: Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks gain SHIELD1 (till end of round) - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: MOVE4 - Jump - If you end the movement in the same hex you started in, perform MUDDLE (Target all enemies moved through)."

"THE MIND'S WEAKNESS (75) [Lvl1]
TOP:  Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks add +2ATK - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: ATK1 - WOUND"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
My plan is to apply Warding Strength and throw a dagger and the closest archer. I will dagger another target if the rest of you would prefer to focus down a skeleton.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Maaaaaaan, I should have hid behind you guys.

If you could dagger Skeleton 2, I can probably kill it this turn, or DEFINITELY next turn.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Some Numbers posted:

Maaaaaaan, I should have hid behind you guys.

If you could dagger Skeleton 2, I can probably kill it this turn, or DEFINITELY next turn.

I think you'll be fine, actually (assuming I understand focus rules correctly):

The archers won't attack you, of course, since you're all equidistant and you're the slowest initiative.

Bones 2 will focus the Brute (fastest initiative), move to C2, and attack him and the Cragheart (2nd-fastest initiative).

Here's where it gets funky. The very first thing Bones 4 will do is choose a focus. That focus is the target it can reach with the fewest movement points. In this case, hex C2 is occupied, so there's only one hex that it can reach with a Move 1: D2. Therefore, it will focus the Cragheart.

I realize this is counter-intuitive (it could just move 2 and attack 2 targets!) but that's how monster AI works: choose a focus first, then maximize additional targets afterwards.

(I'm pretty confident on all this, but if someone wants to double-check, I'd be grateful; this all assumes the Cragheart doesn't move, of course).

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Phelddagrif posted:

I think you'll be fine, actually (assuming I understand focus rules correctly):

The archers won't attack you, of course, since you're all equidistant and you're the slowest initiative.

Bones 2 will focus the Brute (fastest initiative), move to C2, and attack him and the Cragheart (2nd-fastest initiative).

Here's where it gets funky. The very first thing Bones 4 will do is choose a focus. That focus is the target it can reach with the fewest movement points. In this case, hex C2 is occupied, so there's only one hex that it can reach with a Move 1: D2. Therefore, it will focus the Cragheart.

I realize this is counter-intuitive (it could just move 2 and attack 2 targets!) but that's how monster AI works: choose a focus first, then maximize additional targets afterwards.

(I'm pretty confident on all this, but if someone wants to double-check, I'd be grateful; this all assumes the Cragheart doesn't move, of course).

Now that you say that, that does makes sense, since 2 moves first. I was just expecting 2 to attack me and Brute.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Phelddagrif posted:

I haven't checked the hex-math yet, but I can confirm that a monster will pick a focus according to the normal rules even if it has Target X. If there are multiple valid locations to move to according to the focus rules, it'll move to the one that maximizes the number of target, but it won't do so if this would force it to move into a non-legal hex if it didn't have Target X.

FULL FAQ ON THIS:
After determining focus, how exactly does a monster chose its destination hex and how does it maximize its attack on its focus and any additional targets?

It will determine its final destination hex (the hex where it can attack it's focus) by using the prioritization rules below at the beginning of its turn. The evaluation is first done using the monster's current movement range. If the monster can't reach a hex from which to attack using the movement it has this turn, the rules are re-evaluated assuming infinite movement. Also, the monster uses its current attack when determining its attack/movement options, even if it may have a different (or no) attack when it eventually reaches its destination hex. If there are multiple hexes that meet the criteria, players decide ties.

1st - Attack its primary focus, losing/avoiding disadvantage if possible
2nd - Attack as many extra targets as possible
3rd - If there are still multiple attack locations with an equal number of different extra targets, use the focus rules (least amount of movement points*, then proximity, then initiative) from its starting position to determine which secondary target (in addition to the previous target(s)) should be included in the attack (repeating for a tertiary target, etc.) and select the attack location which includes these targets.
4th - Lose disadvantage on the extra targets (all equal priority, players decide ties)
5th - Use the least amount of movement points*

*Around walls, obstacles and hazards (if possible) using the normal, jumping and flying movement rules

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

My plan is to heal somebody and chuck a boulder at the nearer archer, splashing everything else for 1. I'll probably heal myself since between the two of us we should be able to take out the archer targeting Bullwinkle and I'll be eating two skeleton attacks without any armor while Bullwinkle has his Warding Strength and Hide Armor. Splinter isn't taking any damage this turn and should be fast enough to get out of Dodge next turn so I think that's the best option.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Healing yourself seems completely reasonable. I'm going to shank a Skeleton.

Though I can shank an archer if you guys would prefer?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Actually, yeah, if Rocky throws a rock at Archer 1, I can run around the trap and probably kill them and then be prepped to kill Archer 4 very early next turn.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Crypt of the Damned 1B

- None!

27. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Spare Dagger (top)! Attacks Bandit Archer 1 for 5 (3base, +2mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Bandit Archer 1 is killed!
- Bullwinkle uses Warding Strength (bot)! Persistent bonus active: On the next six sources of damage from attacks targeting you, gain Shield1 - Gain XP on 2nd, 4th and 6th trigger, then LOSS.

:ese:
I have received Step B orders for only 1 player for this Round, probably cause last time most of you played we were using a different intent-based system. While intent is still relevant in case everything else fails, I would appreciate if everyone could confirm their final actions with a PM, to allow me to better execute your will and to save my mental sanity :P In this case, for example, there are some previous plans for other characters, and it's difficult for me to guess if the "old plan" still applies if the new one is no longer viable. I'll have to improvise :science101:

38. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Zurai) posted:

- Rocky uses Earthen Clod (bot)! HEAL2 Self!
Rocky is at 2 HP.
- Rocky uses Massive Boulder (top)! Attacks Living Bones 4 for 2 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Living Bones 4 is at 4 HP
EARTH is now strong.

44. Bandit Archers posted:

- Bandit Archer 5 focuses Bullwinkle! Attacks Bullwinkle for 0 damage (3base, +0mod, SHIELD 3)!
Warding Strength's 1st trigger! Chainmail's 1st charge! Heather Shield SPENT!

45. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 2 Focuses Bullwinkle! Multiple valid hexes present, secondary Target = Rocky! Moves to C2. Attacks Bullwinkle for 0 damage (2base, -1mod, SHIELD 1)! Attacks Rocky for 1 damage(2base, -1mod)!
Warding Strength's 2nd trigger! Gains 1XP.
Rocky is at 10 HP.
- Living Bones 4 Focuses Rocky! Moves to D2. Attacks Rocky for 2 damage(2base, +0mod)!
Rocky is at 8 HP.

As per the FAQ clarification posted before, when determining Target X focus "If there are still multiple attack locations with an equal number of different extra targets, use the focus rules (least amount of movement points*, then proximity, then initiative) from its starting position to determine which secondary target (in addition to the previous target(s)) should be included in the attack (repeating for a tertiary target, etc.) and select the attack location which includes these targets."
Living Bones 4, otoh, had to Focus Rocky because it was only 1 hex away, so it "wasted" its Target X ability.

75. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SomeNumbers) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Feedback Loop (bot)! Jumps3 to D4.
- Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (top)! Attacks Bandit Archer 5 for 6 (1base, x2BLESS +2bonus) damage! Gains 1XP.
BLESS card removed from the deck!
Bandit Archer 5 is killed! Necklace of Teeth activates, HEAL1 Self!
Master Splinter is at 5 HP.
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

As mentioned before, I had to improvise a bit with your turn Some Numbers as I didn't have a Step B PM and your original intent from Step A was a bit muddied by the follow up itt. Please everyone, remember to send your Step B PMs :3: In the end, I've done a medley of everything and I've had you shank the Archer, while moving on a coin and being in a position to either finish off the Archer or push a skeleton onto a trap next Round.
EDIT after having played out the round: in retrospective, this was probably a good call
:ese:

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- EARTH is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Apr 15, 2019

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Living Bones 2 should be down an HP because of the splash from Massive Boulder.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Man, those archers did not have a good day.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Good first turn!

Sorry to Italian Guy. My wife was sick yesterday and I was taking care of her so I completely forgot about my step B orders.

She's better today so I'm going to have my head in the game.

This turn: I intend to go fast, heal either myself or Rocky and do a piercing attack on Living Bones 2. Let me know if you think there's a better plan.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Apr 15, 2019

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I'm so sorry, I meant to send in a PM, but I legitimately completely forgot.

That said, what happened was basically what I was hoping for!

Bones 2 is going to end up on that trap.

Some Numbers fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Apr 15, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Some Numbers posted:

I'm so sorry, I meant to send in a PM, but I legitimately completely forgot.

That said, what happened was basically what I was hoping for!

Bones 2 is going to end up on that trap.

OK if you're going to move the skeleton onto the trap I need to do something else. Maybe I can heal next turn.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

OK if you're going to move the skeleton onto the trap I need to do something else. Maybe I can heal next turn.

I can move Bones 4 instead if you want?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Some Numbers posted:

I can move Bones 4 instead if you want?

I'd prefer that yes. I didn't even notice that was an option until I read your post and I looked at the image again :v:

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

I was actually planning on persuading Bones 4 that moving onto the trap would be a swell idea, but I can do something else instead.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Zurai posted:

I was actually planning on persuading Bones 4 that moving onto the trap would be a swell idea, but I can do something else instead.

Are you able to persuade Bones 2 to move onto the trap on B4?

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Some Numbers posted:

Are you able to persuade Bones 2 to move onto the trap on B4?

Yeah, actually, I can. I'll even get a little chip true damage in on Skeleton 4 to convince it to stay dead once it walks into its own trap.

I can do it either fastish or slowish, whichever people would prefer.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Well, I'm going first and I'll give Bones 4 a trip onto a trap.

Ask EA what speed they want you to move on.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Well it seems like he didn't want Bonesium 2 to get moved away so I'll go slow and improvise.

EDIT: OK, orders in. My turn is pretty flexible, I can help finish off anything that's left by my turn or heal someone if nothing needs killing.

Zurai fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Apr 16, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Orders in.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Crypt of the Damned 2A

- Living Bones 2 should be down an HP because of the splash from Massive Boulder.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Living Bones 2 HP count has been corrected!
"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 8 with Perverse Edge and Fearsome Blade.

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SomeNumbers) posted:

code:
"PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range2 - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1"

"FEARSOME BLADE (27) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2 - PUSH3 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4 - ATK2 - XP2 - LOSS"
Bullwinkle (Hand8, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 18 with Eye for an Eye and Trample.

18. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"EYE FOR AN EYE (18) [Lvl1]
TOP: Round bonus RETALIATE2, Self - Gain XP1 each time you Retaliate this round.
BOT: HEAL2, Range1 - Generate EARTH"

"TRAMPLE (72) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, PIERCE2
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - ATK2 (Target all enemies moved through) - XP2 - LOSS"
Rocky (Hand9, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 61 with Crater and Rumbling Advance.

61. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Zurai) posted:

code:
"CRATER (61) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - Consume EARTH: PUSH2, XP1
BOT: All adjacent allies and enemies suffer 1 damage - MOVE4, Jump - XP1 - All adjacent allies and enemies suffer 1 damage, Consume EARTH: suffer 2 damage instead, XP1 - LOSS"

"RUMBLING ADVANCE (29) [Lvl1]
TOP: HEAL4, Range2 - Generate EARTH
BOT: MOVE2 - All adjacent allies and enemies suffer 1 damage - Generate EARTH"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Apr 16, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
My plan is the same. Stand still, heal someone, stab skeleton through shield.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Will living bones 4 move to hex B1 in order to attack both Rocky and Bullwinkle this round? They've got the move 5 necessary to do it.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I’ll step up and shank whichever. 2 or 4?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Reik posted:

Will living bones 4 move to hex B1 in order to attack both Rocky and Bullwinkle this round? They've got the move 5 necessary to do it.

Assuming everyone was still in the same position when it's its turn to act, Living Bones 5 would in fact move to B1 to attack both. Its focus is Rocky; after that, it'll move to the valid hex from which it can attack Rocky + as many extra targets possible, up to 2 more; if there were ties, it would have distributed its attacks based on point 3 in the FAQ I've previously posted. See https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/234575/item/5887984#item5887984 for a visual explanation (that's slightly more complex of a situation, but the same basic principle applies).

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

OK, I'll keep my turn flexible. I'll either kill one of the Living Bones or heal whoever needs it most. Thankfully they aren't doing their focus fire routine this turn or I might be in trouble.

EDIT: Orders are in. I'll kill skeletons if there are any alive or heal people if not. I'll also be advancing forward to stand near the door except in one specific circumstance.

Zurai fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Apr 17, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Crypt of the Damned 2B

- None!

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SomeNumbers) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves1 to D3.
- Master Splinter uses Fearsome Blade (top)! Attacks Living Bones 4 for 2 (2base, -1mod +2bonus, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP. PUSH1 to E1, trap triggered in E1! Living Bones 4 suffers 3 trap damage!
Living Bones 4 is killed! Necklace of Teeth triggers! HEAL1, Self.
Master Splinter is at 6 HP.

Our party is clowning on these monsters! Last time I've played this Scenario, the Archers opened up immobilizing us, then the Living Bones pulled out their "Execute all 3 attacks on the same target"...it was a very different opening for sure :v:

18. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Trample (top)! Attacks Living Bones 2 for 4 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD1, PIERCE2) damage!
Living Bones 2 is at 1 HP
- Bullwinkle uses Eye for an Eye (bot)! HEAL2 Rocky!
Rocky is at 10 HP.
EARTH is now strong.

25. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 2 Focuses Master Splinter! Secondary Target = Bullwinkle! Tertiary Target = Rocky! Attacks Master Splinter for 2 damage(1base, +1mod)! Attacks Bullwinkle for 0 damage (1base, +1mod, SHIELD 2)! Attacks Rocky for 3 damage(1base, +2mod)!
Master Splinter is at 4 HP.
Warding Strength's 3rd trigger! Chain Mail's 2nd Trigger!
Rocky is at 7 HP.

:skeltal:
.........:goku:.........
Yes, those were 3 positive modifiers in a row.

61. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Zurai) posted:

- Rocky uses Crater (top)! Consumes EARTH! Attacks Living Bones 2 with DISADVANTAGE for 0 (3base, -2/+0mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP. PUSH2 to B4, trap triggered in B4! Living Bones 2 suffers 3 trap damage!
Living Bones 2 is killed!
- Rocky uses Rumbling Advance (bot)! Activates Boots of Striding. Moves4 to E4.
Rocky executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).
EARTH is now strong.

Traps: lethal for mooks and super sayan skeletons alike.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- EARTH is now waning.

As always when this is the case, if you plan on opening the door next round next update will be STEP A + beginning STEP B (until the door is opened); I'll interrupt the update then, and give everyone a chance to react to what's in the other room. If you are planning on NOT opening the door instead, please send me details for Round 3 + STEP A for Round 4!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
:smugdog:

Good job everyone!

Italian Guy I think you missed an xp for Rocky on the top of Crater.

I'm going to Stamina Potion Spare Dagger and Eye for an Eye. We still need more healing and it gives Rocky more dirt and I love my 1 ranged attack.