Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
So do I get to finish my actions before enemies since I was already going? Because if so I'm going to move back one space and stun Viper 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

SalTheBard posted:

So do I get to finish my actions before enemies since I was already going? Because if so I'm going to move back one space and stun Viper 2

Yes you do :)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Reminder that the ooze in the corner will not split because there are no empty hexes.adjacent to it. That's something.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
We're on hiatus and I expect I'll have to leave some tips to whoever subs in for me when we come off (mainly about resources I wanted to hoard for the final room). But let's talk a little bit about tactics, tempo, and the specific situation awaiting the group when we resume:

Tempo is a term familiar to chess players; the word "initiative" would be more familiar in this context if it didn't also refer to a game mechanism. In essence, it's about how long it takes to do things, and which side is in control of where the action is happening. Let's look at a few potential situations involving the door being opened, assuming that the monster actions fell out as they just did, and see how player choices determine where the action happens:
Scenario 1. Splinter opens the door next turn, going fairly fast, with Bullwinkle going mid-initiative (it'd have been on 40) and Rocky going later with a ranged attack. Let's assume Splinter played the same two cards but went at Init 09.
A. Splinter opens the door. He can cede ground by pulling back to the coin or to G5, depending on whether he wants to get hit by a snake, and do a ranged attack immobilizing Viper 2. Or he could hold the door or move to F1, which forces Viper 8 to engage within the room.
B. The vipers go. 2 can't move, 3 moves to F3, 8 moves either to the door to attack Bullwinkle (if Splinter withdrew) or moves to G1 if Splinter halts in the doorway, or moves to G1 or F2 if Splinter ends in F1. Viper 8 gets to make an attack.
C. Bullwinkle goes on 40, with Fatal Advance/Balanced Measure. If Splinter moved to F1 and got hit by Viper 8, Bullwinkle would have the option to Move 6 (with the boots) and Attack 6 Viper 8 from hex G2, since the Oozes aren't attacking this round. Otherwise, attacking Viper 8 in the only option, and Bullwinkle probably saves the boots and makes an Attack 4.
D. Rocky may go before the Vermlings; most likely he moves up to G5/G6/the door and does a ranged attack on a viper. It's likely at this point that one of Viper 2 or 8 has been killed, and the other is wounded or (with some luck) killed. It's unlikely Viper 2 dies unless Splinter drew 8 off by moving into F1 and taking a hit.
E. The Vermlings go: elite to D3/D4, regulars to C3 and C4/D4.
F. The Oozes split into E3 and G4.

On the following round, the PCs either have a foothold in the room (Splinter on F1 and Bullwinkle on G2) and can choose either to engage at the intersection (possibly with Rocky dropping an obstacle) or pull back out of the ooze attack range, OR they haven't passed through the door yet and are fighting enemies as they move up. The latter option is safer but gives up some tempo; that's only a real concern if the oozes keep splitting.

Scenario 2. Our current situation, with Rocky and Bullwinkle doing nothing.
A. Splinter opens the door. While he has the same choices for maneuver, he's not getting any help. He can immobilize viper 2 and avoid damage by moving backward, or he can stay more forward and take a viper hit himself. No enemies will get killed this turn.
B. Same as above. Viper 8 hits either Bullwinkle or Splinter; if it hits Bullwinkle for at least 1, his armor is spent (and will refresh with the long rest) and he'll remove the poison on his turn.
C. The Vermlings go as in E above.
D. The Oozes split as in F.

On the following round, if Splinter pulled back, then Viper 8 is blocking the doorway and it's likely that the PCs can't get into the room even if they wanted to. If Splinter didn't pull back, he's at risk of being swarmed by multiple vipers unless he goes fast or Bullwinkle manages to beat the Viper initiative. If Bullwinkle comes into the new room, it's likely that at least three Oozes can attack him at range. If Splinter did pull back, there's a viper in the doorway and the fight's definitely happening in that area.

While the situation isn't that much different, Scenario 1 provides the option of pressing the attack on this turn and then seeing how well it goes before withdrawing or continuing. If Viper 2 got killed and Rocky got in a lucky hit on Viper 8 and killed it as well, pressing the attack is a possibility (although somewhat dependent upon Ooze action). Scenario 2 makes pressing the attack either much more dangerous or (if Splinter avoids getting hit, which is the better option) makes it nearly impossible.

Ooze 10 and its offspring are the only proliferation threat here, as the other oozes can get blocked off easily enough. If the Vermlings get a slow movement card or two, they offer a turn or two of grace in terms of additional unlucky splitting. Splinter and Bullwinkle could engage from F7 and G6; the main risk is overkill on a single foe or an attack that will be wasted unless someone steps forward. Rocky can engage from range with some minor LoS problems. Holding in the doorway does delay the Oozes becoming a factor, as it probably takes two turns for the G4 ooze to close the range and Ooze 10 and its spawn need a +1 move draw to enter the water.

TL; dr version? I think we're fighting in the doorway for a little while. That means we're giving up tempo and allowing the monsters to dictate our engagement area: compare that to the first room, where the monsters determined our engagement area in the sense that we avoided stepping into the Ooze fire, but where we were dictating the terms of the combat. We may get to that point again depending on how fast the "second wave" follows up the vipers, but it's fairly likely that we'll get jammed in the doorway for 2-4 turns before we can break into the room and have to hope that we aren't staring down the barrels of 6-8 oozes by that point. Bullwinkle has some push, but under these circumstances it probably won't be too useful.

EDIT: Tempo is a resource like any other, and sometimes it is preferable to give it up. From what I've seen of players (especially online), it tends to get overvalued, which is why things like Push/Pull, Retaliate, and healing are a little undervalued, because they're useful in part either to recover tempo or they trade tempo for some benefit. (For example, if Bullwinkle had a way to get Retaliate 4, he could jump into the middle of the enemies and let them kill themselves. This works better with more HP, shields, and lots of curses in the monster deck.)

Narsham fucked around with this message at 20:08 on May 30, 2019

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I think if splinter moves back 2 and immobilizes the elite, next turn they can go fast and either kill or push viper 8 out of the doorway, giving Bullwinkle room to move.

Reik fucked around with this message at 20:54 on May 30, 2019

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I also have pms btw.

and NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Screw it, add me to the rotation. I know the game but will need to learn your strange and foreign ways.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Yay new people! :toot:

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
A minor point, but if Splinter stands on the coin, then the Vermlings won't move (since the vipers will go first and block the doorway). So that also slows down the monster tempo, which is probably a good thing!

(It's not obvious, but there is a wall between the Brute and the F1 water hex).

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 21:53 on May 30, 2019

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Reik posted:

I think if splinter moves back 2 and immobilizes the elite, next turn they can go fast and either kill or push viper 8 out of the doorway, giving Bullwinkle room to move.

I'm not sure running into the room where at least three oozes can make attacks on him is going to be a good tactic, though. Depends on what card the oozes pull next.

Phelddagrif posted:

A minor point, but if Splinter stands on the coin, then the Vermlings won't move (since the vipers will go first and block the doorway). So that also slows down the monster tempo, which is probably a good thing!

(It's not obvious, but there is a wall between the Brute and the F1 water hex).

That's an excellent point. It does mean that Splinter gets hit instead of Bullwinkle and keeps Bullwinkle from recovering his armor. Also, if we're fighting the enemies in the doorway, stalling the Vermlings isn't necessarily to our advantage. Trample plus the boots is a Move 6 Jump Attack 2 all enemies moved through; if the Brute drops it in this room, he'd have a chance to one-shot the regular Vermlings. And Rocky is going to want as many enemies clustered together as we can manage. If we get a 6/7/8 Ooze spawn on G4, that ooze conga line is going to get congested coming up toward the door, so that would help, too.

5 regular oozes versus a poisoned character do an average of 15 damage in one turn. We don't want to walk into that until we've cleared the hordes of other things and can split the ooze fire, and preferably give them disadvantage by getting up close and personal.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Weird, I don't remember if there are any Move +1 Ooze cards, but if not Ooze 10 can't cross water at all.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Reik posted:

Weird, I don't remember if there are any Move +1 Ooze cards, but if not Ooze 10 can't cross water at all.

They drew one in round 3.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Phelddagrif posted:

They drew one in round 3.

I'm not a smart man.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Please come back, thread.

I know it's more than a week out, but still. :)

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
The sewer level strikes again :ohdear:

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

dwarf74 posted:

Please come back, thread.

I know it's more than a week out, but still. :)

I know, I keep checking the LP forum even though I know it won't be updated.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Don't panic!

A few of the reasons I'm currently not posting:

As per my previous update, I'll be back on the 13th of June. I know Narsham has mentioned they'll have to leave as well for a week once I'm back, so we'll try to figure something out and I'll try to make it up to them in a fitting way. Till then, keep drawing x2s everyone!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Back to a depressing lack of deep fried seafood, ancient temples and good weather...but more importantly, back to Gloomhaven!

Abandoned Sewers, Round 6B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

79. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SalTheBard) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Feedback Loop (bot)! Jumps1 to G6.
- Master Splinter uses Hostile Takeover (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 2(E) for 2 (2base, +0mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Giant Viper 2(E) is at 5 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
ICE is now strong.
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

*32. Giant Vipers posted:

- Giant Viper 2(E) focuses Master Splinter! Loses IMMOBILIZED token.
- Giant Viper 3(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves3 to F3.
- Giant Viper 8 focuses Master Splinter! Moves3 to door hex. Attacks Master Splinter for 1 (1base, +0mod) damage!
Master Splinter is at 7 HP and is POISONED!

*69. Vermling Scouts posted:

- Vermling Scout 1(E) can't draw focus, does nothing!
- Vermling Scout 8 can't draw focus, does nothing!
- Vermling Scout 9 can't draw focus, does nothing!

Vermlings are on strike today :colbert:

94. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 5 suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 3 into hex G4.
Ooze 5 is at 5 HP.
- Ooze 9 suffers 2 damage!
Ooze 9 is at 5 HP.
- Ooze 10 suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 2 into hex E3.
Ooze 10 is at 5 HP.

:oozeparty:

99. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

Rockytakes a Long Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, refreshes all SPENT items, HEALS2 Self. Loses Earthen Clod.

99. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Narsham) posted:

Bullwinkletakes a Long Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, refreshes all SPENT items, HEALS2 Self. Loses Wall of Doom.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- ICE is now waning.

I already have Step 7A orders from Zulily Zoetrope and Narsham, but feel free to change them if you want, now that you've seen what's behind the door! I'll need turn 7A orders from SalTheBard instead :)

Also, I'm not 100% sure if Narsham is gone already or if they are still around. In case they're gone already, in order to revitalize the thread after this hiatus, I think we can have the thread pilot Rocky Bullwinkle until Narsham is back from Turn 7B on. Having full knowledge of Rocky Bullwinkle's card selection should be somehow balanced by the power of the goonmind. I'll post instructions on how to vote for Rocky Bullwinkle's actions itt during the next update.

What could possibly go wrong! :greenangel:

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Jun 13, 2019

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Whoa hey, letting goons control Rocky seems kind of unfair. :(

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Whoa hey, letting goons control Rocky seems kind of unfair. :(

Ahem. I meant Bullwinkle :v:

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

It's back! :woop:

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
I can post for this turn and am almost certainly out after that for about a week.

If the thread is running Bullwinkle, please save the Battle Axe for the last room if at all possible. And on the next long rest, probably dump Sweeping Blow.

Also, wow, I did not take the right cards to stand beside a door and kill enemies one at a time! Going slow and hitting one target hard.

Narsham fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jun 13, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

This is one of the first results when you google I'm awaiting orders, so have an adorable doggo :3:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
My orders are in I don't know why you would google search adorable doggo it's almost like.....anyways....

I'm going really fast and I will probably be killing snek #8

EDIT: I have also added a reoccurring daily reminder on my phone to get orders in.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

You don't really need any excuses to look up adorable doggos online :3:

Abandoned Sewers, Round 7A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand4, Discarded4, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 16 with Brain Leech and Scurry.

16. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SalTheBard) posted:

code:
"BRAIN LEECH (16) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - HEAL4, Self - Generate DARK, XP2 - LOSS
BOT: ATK1 - STREGTHEN Self."

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE3 - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Bullwinkle (Hand9, Discarded0, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 77 with Balanced Measures and Fatal Advance.

77. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Narsham) posted:

code:
"BALANCED MEASURES (77) [Lvlx]
TOP: ATK* where * is the number of hexes you have moved so far this turn - XP1
BOT: MOVE* where * is the amount of damage you have inflicted so far this turn"

"FATAL ADVANCE (40) [Lvl2]
TOP: Kill one adjacent normal enemy - 2XP - LOSS
BOT: Move 4"
Rocky (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 87 with Massive Boulder and Dirt Tornado.

87. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"MASSIVE BOULDER (87) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - All allies and enemies adjacent to the target suffer 1 damage - Generate EARTH.
BOT: Move4"

"DIRT TORNADO (82) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK1, Range2, AOE (check image), Consume EARTH:+1ATK, XP1 
- MUDDLE all allies and enemies in the targeted area.
BOT: Move 3"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I don't know if you were waiting for me to revise my orders, but I just found out I'd accidentally PMed them to myself instead of anyone, so I'm glad for the delay.

E: Oh, well, this is awkward.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I don't know if you were waiting for me to revise my orders, but I just found out I'd accidentally PMed them to myself instead of anyone, so I'm glad for the delay.

E: Oh, well, this is awkward.

:v:

Unfortunately I'm leaving for the day in a matter of minutes, so we'll have to stick with the previous orders :(

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Fair enough; that's Gloomhaven for you. We're looking at one enemy getting to attack, two if Viper 8 survives somehow.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Since the vipers are jumping this round, Elite viper 3 will still try and move to F6/G5 even if they can't make it, right?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Reik posted:

Since the vipers are jumping this round, Elite viper 3 will still try and move to F6/G5 even if they can't make it, right?

That's correct. (Which is good news for Rocky!)

Also, a reminder that the last hex of a Jump is considered normal movement. Meaning, Viper 2 cannot enter hex F6 this round (which could make a difference with how things shake out).

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jun 14, 2019

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Reik posted:

Correct: it acts as if it had infinite movement and was jumping, so it sees a valid hex from which to attack its focus and moves as close to that hex as possible. Which is probably good news for the Cragheart.

Bullwinkle may or may not be using his boots, but will be hitting the snake in the door.

My suggestions for the thread for Bullwinkle's next few turns:
8: Assuming we rush into the room (which seems all but inevitable), play the bottom of Leaping Cleave and the top of Hook and Chain. Get air out, probably hook the elite rat but possibly an ooze.
9: Skewer for Attack 4 Pierce 1 on two oozes. Probably use the bottom of Sweeping Blow to move.

We'll probably go one or two more before I return. I suggest using the Minor Stamina potion in this room, and probably using Trample and one of the AoE attacks on the rats unless Rocky is able to deal with them. Another option is to use the Boots + Trample for Jump 6 and lots of Attack 2 and then the top of Balanced Measure. Bullwinkle's modifier deck is good enough that'll eat chunks out of the oozes.

I think using the earring in this room might be fine, too. I don't see how we're going to avoid getting hit hard by those oozes barring some lucky draws from their action deck. I recommend trying to spread damage somewhat if possible.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Jumping monsters get themselves into fireball formation real good.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

As a refreshing change of pace, I'm missing orders from two players :v:

E: orders are in, will update asap!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Jun 15, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Abandoned Sewers, Round 7B

- None!

16. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SalTheBard) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Brain Leech (bot)! Attacks Giant Viper 8 for 0 (1base, NULLmod +2bonus) damage! Gains STRENGTHEN.
- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 8 with ADVANTAGE for 4 (1base, +1/+1mod +2bonus) damage!
Giant Viper 8 is killed!
Master Splinter activates Cloak of Invisibility. Gains INVISIBLE.

STRENGTHEN will persist till the end of Master Splinter's next Turn too!

43. Giant Vipers posted:

- Giant Viper 2(E) focuses Bullwinkle! Jumps2 to door hex. Attacks Bullwinkle for 0 (1base, -1mod) damage!
Bullwinkle is at 14 HP and is POISONED.
- Giant Viper 3(E) focuses Bullwinkle! Jumps2 to G1.

Just realized I had forgot to put a POISON token on Master Splinter - even if it has had no game effects so far.

53. Vermling Scouts posted:

- Vermling Scout 1(E) can't draw focus, does nothing!
- Vermling Scout 8 can't draw focus, does nothing!
- Vermling Scout 9 can't draw focus, does nothing!

Vermlings are on strike again! :colbert:

59. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 2 focuses Bullwinkle! Does nothing.
- Ooze 3 focuses Bullwinkle! Does nothing.
- Ooze 5 focuses Bullwinkle! Does nothing.
- Ooze 9 focuses Bullwinkle! Does nothing.
- Ooze 10 focuses Bullwinkle! Does nothing.

Our party's stalling strategy seems to be paying off, at least for now!

77. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Narsham) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Fatal Advance (bot)! Activates Boots of Striding! Moves5 to F7 through F6, G5, F6.
Attacks Giant Viper 2(E) for 3 (4base, -1mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Giant Viper 2(E) is at 2 HP

:v:

87. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Rocky uses Dirt Tornado (bot)! Moves1 to G5
- Rocky uses Massive Boulder (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 3(E) for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage! Giant Viper 2(E) suffers 1 splash damage!
Giant Viper 3(E) is at 4 HP
Giant Viper 2(E) is at 1 HP
EARTH is now strong.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled!
- ICE is now inert.
- EARTH is now waning.

Since Narsham will be gone for a few round, the glorious Goonmind has now control of Bullwinkle! For Step A, please vote a pair of cards itt - everyone can vote, please remember to bold your choices! The pairing with most votes wins; in case of a stalemate, the active players decide between the tied options. You can already discuss a plan/justification for Bullwinkle when you propose your cards, since his actions are going to be played in plain sight for a couple of rounds at least :)

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I'm pretty sure Master Splinter already used her Cloak of Invis in the first room :(

For Bullwinkle, I vote we go Eye for an Eye and Leaping Cleave. The intent is to go before Splinter and finish off the viper in front of us, freeing up the strengthened Splinter to finish off the higher health viper and generating wind for next turn. Whether or not we jump in to the room depends on the cards drawn by the enemies.

Reik fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jun 15, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Reik posted:

I'm pretty sure Master Splinter already used her Cloak of Invis in the first room :(

Mmm this is possible :v: but I had forgot to record it in the sheet, and since it's been forever ago, I won't penalize SalTheBard for an error on my end. We'll keep this invisibility in under the "error in favor of the players" rule.

E: vvv yeah.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jun 15, 2019

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Reik posted:

Thats what I thought too but it wasn't blanked out on my sheet so I chalked it up to asking to use it and TIG just forgetting to actually use it.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
:munch: Couldn't Bullwinkle get a bit more damage from doing a full circle? G6, G5, F5, F6, back to start is 6 movement and should be five hexes total for Balanced Measure.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Balanced Measure should have been a base of 6. That viper should be dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Elephant Ambush posted:

Balanced Measure should have been a base of 6. That viper should be dead.

Nah, it's the number hexes you move, not the movement spent.