Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

schmuckfeatures posted:

how I've missed this:

shame it's not the one where it spelt GET OUT in blood

oh here we go, it was on Google

Lmao

Is this from groverhouse? I don't remember this one but the number of power outlets makes me suspicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm really enjoying mid 2000s SA jokes here, but I'm also glad SA didn't have a post nudes of yourself forum.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Dixville posted:

Lmao

Is this from groverhouse? I don't remember this one but the number of power outlets makes me suspicious

I don't think so, it looks mostly competent. Some of those wallplates look like TV and phone connections, so the number of outlets isn't so weird

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Panty Saluter posted:

I don't think so, it looks mostly competent. Some of those wallplates look like TV and phone connections, so the number of outlets isn't so weird

Yeah you're right, I didn't zoom in enough. Also seems to be a much larger house than groverhaus. My bad

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

The first image on the gbs fm thing

The last image on gbs fm :nws:

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Canned Panda fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Dec 23, 2018

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

johnny five :gay:ces

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

I am seriously laughing that the guy who was chased off a decade ago for being a weird teenage narcissist who wore a t-shirt with his own face on it with the slogan "TRAVIS = GOD" every day and having a regular newspaper column where he wrote about fast food and arguing with his mom got a huge weepy send-off from his community that is probably longer and more affectionate than any of us will get and had his funeral paid for with thousands of dollars raised by sick children he mentored and people whose lives he touched. Like I couldn't dream up a better punchline to that entire era of this site.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Oh my god this is mine. It was for a thread for dumb T-Shirt designs or something.

And don't tell me that shirt doesn't hold up because when WAS the last time you thought about Billy Corgan?

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

There was a story behind this picture. Some dude ordered the sex toy by mail and it got accidentally delivered to his neighbors who opened it and then left it in his front porch with a snarky note. Then his mom found it a put it in is room with another note which was like "found this in our front porch. Gross:/".

The goon then claimed that he bought this for his friend and created this scene to get a laugh out of his mom. Doesn't sound like a good idea.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

:nws: average tfr poster

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Why does he have Wolverine claws? Shouldn't his hair be dyed blue like Beast?

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I can't believe the dollfucker saga was 10 years ago. I wonder what all those guys are up to now. Probably still loving dolls.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
didn't beetface end up homeless and then somehow got mental help?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Jamesman posted:

Oh my god this is mine. It was for a thread for dumb T-Shirt designs or something.

And don't tell me that shirt doesn't hold up because when WAS the last time you thought about Billy Corgan?
I was honestly thinking about getting one printed up... You mind..?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

twistedmentat posted:

I'm really enjoying mid 2000s SA jokes here, but I'm also glad SA didn't have a post nudes of yourself forum.

We did actually... It went about as well as one would expect...

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Cable Guy posted:

If it's the same thread I'm remembering several of the designs got printed, a I bought a few.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Eventually home grown was banned.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

relevant

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Something related to the holiday:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Literally A Person posted:

The war on Christmas gets worse every year

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wait is that where the under aged nudes of Chloe Dykstra came from? I completely memory holed that.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Literally A Person posted:

drat, and it's too late for me to send out cards now.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
This is sincerely a lovely (sometimes horrifying) Christmas gift....a walk down SA's memory lane. Thanks!

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

935 posted:

Remember when goons convinced other grown rear end men to storm toys r us for this nerf gun, and people were modding the toy so the barrel popped out further during a reload

I bought something like 300 of these to send to Australian goons. If anyone can find those pics on here I'll buy you a forums upgrade. I think that was in the Waffleimages era, although it might have been Imageshack

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

The war on fitness.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Cable Guy posted:

I don't think I have any leg to stand on in claiming I own the rights to Billy Corgan's face, so have at it.

If you start selling them though, I get 15%

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
I can't believe that this assorted internet detritus and other garbage posted itt has somehow grandfathered its way into becoming a cherished part of my formative years

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Jamesman posted:

I don't think I have any leg to stand on in claiming I own the rights to Billy Corgan's face, so have at it.

If you start selling them though, I get 15%
No... just a one-off at a print-your-own.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

pablo gbscobar posted:

I can't believe that this assorted internet detritus and other garbage posted itt has somehow grandfathered its way into becoming a cherished part of my formative years

To think that you went from sitting around reading forums on a computer to sitting around reading forums on a slightly different computer while the years passed like sand through open fingers. Truly, future generations may live but they will never know what it is to live as men.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:rznv:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

bringin out the heavy artillery smdh

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Holy poo poo, I had lunch there last year.

e: Ah it wasn't that branch, but in the same area

Weatherman fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Dec 24, 2018

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Oh, internet nostalgia. It still catches me off guard when I realize the Habbo raids and pool memes are over 10 years old now.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Wow gently caress.

artfag, Fistgrrl, glasyalabolas, grzydj, InspectHerGadget...

DPPH & NMP3s. What a time to be alive on these dead gay forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
There's more active users now than in that screenshot. Maybe this was always a dead gay forum.

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 25, 2018