Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I'd much rather see Miles Morales OR Arkham City than Shadow of War jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Miles Morales is a game he could finish in 2 or 3 streams, and he really liked Spider-Man. Shadow of War will take a loving while, except he'll probably drop it once it reveals the full scope of its tedium, if not sooner. As much as it is a Batman it is also an Assassin's Creed in a lot of ways. Then again it might click with Pat, sometimes he's unpredictable.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Really wanted to see more Live A Live, but hey, I that probably means I should just buy the game.

Oh wait, that stream's happening tomorrow. Woo!

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

....?

Pat said had to pause Live A Live because doing both that and Witcher 1 at the same time was terminal to his stream viewership. He said in the Witcher streams he'd pick Live A Live back up after he was done with Witcher, so that's why it was paused until recently.

Might also be why he's been doing all those react streams at the same time to get some numbers up? Doing some mind-numbing open world antics alongside Live A Live sounds like another thing to balance out a very cool but low-interest and obscure JRPG playthrough.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Sep 24, 2022

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Lol Pat.

https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1574101704383270912

No Live A Live today after all. I think he just doesn't want to play it.

MagusDraco fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Sep 25, 2022

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

MagusDraco posted:

Lol Pat.

https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1574101704383270912

He was loving it until he got to the Unga Bunga chapter. At least, that's when he stopped streaming it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

MagusDraco posted:

He's one of the biggest Monster Hunter fans, he played Sunbreak once and never touched it again, spent weeks and weeks hyping it up and everything.