Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm not watchingthe podcast live, but uh, if this week they go into a rant about Orochimaru again, that's my bad, I sent them a screencap of Konohamaru recording Orochimaru hanging in the village, wishing Naruto and Hinata a happy wedding, and they responded to it in the middle of their livestream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

MorningMoon posted:

I'm not watchingthe podcast live, but uh, if this week they go into a rant about Orochimaru again, that's my bad, I sent them a screencap of Konohamaru recording Orochimaru hanging in the village, wishing Naruto and Hinata a happy wedding, and they responded to it in the middle of their livestream.

God DAMMIT MorningMoon! You fool! You've doomed us all!

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

MorningMoon posted:

:golfclap:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Moose King posted:

I'm really enjoying Dokapon so far having never seen the game before, but right now it feels like at the current state things are getting a little stagnant and boring. Minh is far and away #1 right now by raking in Scrooge McDuck money from every city in South America (plus the holy city of Danube) so he's just playing a vicious stall game and taking city after city to increase his lead while the other two seem to be alternating between playing the King's fetch quest objectives and hamstringing each other over who gets to be in 2nd place.

Also I really want to see Minh use the Angel Wings but I get the feeling that he never, ever will.

Oh, how a week can change

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Tae posted:

Oh, how a week can change

I was not expecting Reggie to launch into 1st place that’s for sure

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Minh not just losing, but losing badly has been the biggest surprise for me.

I don't even think Minh has a bad build for battle, he's just chosen poorly every time.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
I think the recent shenanigans in the game have made up for the earlier bullshit going on in the Dokapon LP. It was such a great random turnaround and I feel like the game might just be throwing events into high-gear since it's the final chapter maybe, but that remains to be seen. Like if Minh got Mitch to double South America's value he might be able to get back into first.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

Someone should tell them about Sarada Gaiden just to see Whoolie die from how batshit that plot went

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 20:04 on May 12, 2020

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

lol who told woolie ASBO meant the same thing as neet, ASBO is a power Blair gave the peelers to hassle bored teenagers

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Too much downtime and a lack of podcasts brought me to listen to the last two episodes of the podcast. The previous episode was good but this most recent one is agonizing when you get to the Darth Vader chat.

Holy loving poo poo Pat just let people enjoy things.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

HoboTech posted:

Pat:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

HoboTech posted:

Too much downtime and a lack of podcasts brought me to listen to the last two episodes of the podcast. The previous episode was good but this most recent one is agonizing when you get to the Darth Vader chat.

A good deal of the comments on the clip of the Vader chat on Woolie's channel are just "oh this is why Matt and Liam left"

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
The combat in Dokapon has certainly... evolved.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

the next several episodes til the end of this stream bunch is gonna be kinda dire

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Pat's die now/live later speech is pretty funny considering he probably loses more money cancelling streams because he is tired than that old fighting game player ever made.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Indecisive posted:

the next several episodes til the end of this stream bunch is gonna be kinda dire

Oh god

So it doesn't end for another stream

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

Pat's die now/live later speech is pretty funny considering he probably loses more money cancelling streams because he is tired than that old fighting game player ever made.

Pat's #1 reasons for cancelling and delaying his streams is 'Woke up early, woke up late, tired, eh not feeling it'

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Those sound like excellent reasons tbh

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I can't blame the dude, it's a privilege and a half but I'd do the same if I could, haha.

It's mostly just him losing out on money too so it hurts nobody.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The Vader thing is pretty clear the goblins and I'm not going to drag Pat over that part. The problem was him stomping on Woolie's bit, and he actually admitted that much.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rody One Half posted:

The Vader thing is pretty clear the goblins and I'm not going to drag Pat over that part. The problem was him stomping on Woolie's bit, and he actually admitted that much.

Yeah that's really what makes it intolerable. He was deliberately being an rear end in a top hat and fully aware of it and decided to just flip out for a full hour of podcast rather than let Woolie talk about anything. It's the worst it's ever been.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

I honestly agree with pats opinion on darth Vader, but yeah just let woolie talk about this thing he enjoyed

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Blockhouse posted:

Yeah that's really what makes it intolerable. He was deliberately being an rear end in a top hat and fully aware of it and decided to just flip out for a full hour of podcast rather than let Woolie talk about anything. It's the worst it's ever been.

I'm in the middle of this bit now and he did shut up for a bit, was fairly disengaged and on twitter but maybe listening, and then said he was glad woolie enjoyed it and he didn't want to ruin that, and sorta sounds like he might even read it for the gently caress of it, but probably not. It is kinda fun reading that run with the knowledge that he's a stupid little poo poo, it's like an inside joke almost, and I think the comic even touches on this or plays with it but I might be mixing it up with another run.

Even with Pat being an annoyingly flippant jerk it's not as bad as I was thinking it'd be given how everyone's reacted...unless he's about to blow it up now but I think they're past it.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

No he's actually admitted on Twitter that he should have backed off Woolie. People are more interested in trying to send him characters that fall into this weird logic trap though.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Rody One Half posted:

No he's actually admitted on Twitter that he should have backed off Woolie. People are more interested in trying to send him characters that fall into this weird logic trap though.

Does Pat suffer the most from the 'fans' who are essentially going 'dance for us! DANCE!' than the others?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Pat brings it to himself 100% fault

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
Have goblins all you want, and derail woolie to feed them, but at least go somewhere with it or work towards a funny bit. Woolie just tried to engage with the discussion and pat just kept falling back to 'but he's lame now because my brain is bad' for half an hour

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Skullgirls is at evo this year

No longer too hot 4 evo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_pharWDqjE

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Smoking Crow posted:

Skullgirls is at evo this year

No longer too hot 4 evo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_pharWDqjE

While I'm happy a bunch of great games for online are getting the spotlight, I'm disappointed we didn't get the disaster we all wanted to force companies to convert to rollback.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Shinji2015 posted:

While I'm happy a bunch of great games for online are getting the spotlight, I'm disappointed we didn't get the disaster we all wanted to force companies to convert to rollback.

100% this.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
The games with good netcode will be shown in comparison to the games with lousy netcode.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

A good poster posted:

The games with good netcode will be shown in comparison to the games with lousy netcode.

Smash is dodging the bullet.

If any company needed to realize how bad their netcode is, it's Nintendo.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

lol that's good tell another

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Shinji2015 posted:

Smash is dodging the bullet.

If any company needed to realize how bad their netcode is, it's Nintendo.

Even if they were forced to see how poo poo it is, why would they care? Smash sells because it's videogame crossover insanity. It's only after the hype dies down that people care about how poo poo the online is, and that's after Nintendo has already taken 60 bucks from millions of people.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Speaking of Smash, mind goblins, and netcode, Woolie and Pat are playing smash right now against Achievement Hunter if anyone cares about that crossover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LijjMzubmMc

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
The potentially last stream of Dokapon is going on and jesus it's tense as gently caress

Finale spoiler Mihn the Dokage is so good. He simply outplayed the other two. There were tons of ways for Reggie and Woolie to win in that endgame, but at the end of hte day, Mihn played better nd was more focused. Lost it at Reggie and Mihn talking about how they always knew tehy were gonna split the prize money while Woolie openly admits he woulda kept that poo poo. What a good loving LP.

Extremely sweet that Woolie is proud of this LP being one of his highlights, one that he gets to point to his current channel instead of the past

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 06:26 on May 17, 2020

Navaash
Aug 15, 2001

FEED ME

ahahahahaha

Both Minh and Woolie got the OP elixir. Woolie blew the elixir first though and couldn't get on Rico quickly enough, causing him to drop to 1 HP on the second turn of combat, so he gave up. Minh swept in on a lucky roll almost right away and killstole to win the game.

Then Minh took the entire prize pool (blood + peace) and split it between the three of them. Reggie was salty because he'd planned to do the same thing, but Woolie straight said that he would have taken it all for himself if he'd won.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I take everything back

Minh loving rules, what a great guy

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Blood, Salt, and Honor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck