Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

This is one of matt's weaker video's because the interesting part of his "what happun" series is the behind the scenes drama, not the crappiness of the game itself. This fallout 76 part just focuses on the latter, not the former.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So, its been like a month and we are all pass the part of remembrances and all, but I decided to look back at the mailbag and christ they were so young and full of energy back then, and thinner but fatter then they are now and pat wears normal people shirts and liam got a framed picture of peter moloneu signed by peter moloneu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGvYiXlWPBc

Woolie's lost a bunch of weight and looks great nowadays.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Matt got hitomi to wear his merch. He truly made it.

V posting from phone sorry

Monaghan fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jan 18, 2019

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

gently caress Fire eblem, I'll get my Tactical RPG fix by playing Super Robot wars. It's in english now and has cool robots and fun crossovers with different mecha series' :colbert:

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I really hope that capcom keeps up their non-fighting game hotstreak they've been on and DMC 5 blows my loving socks off.

Game looks promising though.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Tae posted:

Woolie announced a co-op stream with Pat on Resident Evil 2 for saturday.

It's not the og's but it'll have to do.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

MagusDraco posted:

So they've had dmc5 for awhile.

LP is probably already finished.

https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/1103348269063770113

God drat pat must have loved it.

As he should the game looks loving incredible.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

publishko posted:

Yeah, it's one of the best and most brutal gaming articles i've read in a while. One of the best comments was the one former BioWare dev who that the best thing for BioWare in the long run would have been having Dragon Age: Inquisition be a total failure and a lesson to the company that they can't rely on bullshit like "BioWare magic" anymore. Then unfortunately it won a bunch of GOTY awards for some reason and nothing changed.

I will never understand video game companies insisting on having such insane crunch periods when every single study confirms over and over that doing this poo poo is actively harmful to your productivity.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Rhonne posted:

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA!

This line was the loving best, I don't care what anyone says.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Supersonic Shine posted:

Wha Happun?: The Super Mario Bros Movie

I really want to see the timeline where they had a proper script ready for Danny DeVito.

Man it really seems like they had a fun little movie at first and then the husband and wife director team came in and completely hosed it up for everyone. It's weird that most of the blame can be laid directly at the feet of only two people.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

The still shot with kawrou being held by unit 1 is fantastic and smh if you disagree.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I'm legit enjoying Matt's stuff post breakup and I'm glad he's found his passion again. Pat's stuff has been incredibly boring

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I had no idea about the Paige stuff until I saw her twitter and idk it just seems really weird that she's going back to the states considering how long the relationship had been going on.

Then again I don't know the details of their personal lives and I'm in no position to pass judgement.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I realise I'm in the minority here but I love Matt's stuff and I watch most of his scripted stuff and hardly watch the other two anymore. I find his whu happen vehicles to be super interesting. They're especially good when he's doing older stuff. Like, I there's some crazy poo poo I learned about from the Zelda CDI video, like how Phillips eletronic had permission from Nintendo to make six different games involving any nintendo franchise they wanted .

The ones where he does newer games kinda sucks, because it lacks those details. But I'm glad he's made it 300,000 subscribers.

Monaghan fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Sep 11, 2020

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Wow Matt's started a weekly fighting game podcast with Matt and Justin wong? I thought he hated doing the weekly podcast stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Pat can do what he wants but I find it very strange that he kept the move secret from his own social group. Who really gives a poo poo if they didn't tell like, their stream viewers or something, but Paige and Pat didn't tell any of their friends and only really told their parents. You'd think they want to keep the people they actively hangs out with in the loop, but they thought it be funnier to just move.

They're both just weird people sometimes.