Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The thirty sabers pays off for Mysterious Heroine X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Forgall posted:

How much does it spoil for anime watcher?

7th stand is specifically set during Stardust Crusaders and goes through basically all of Stardust iirc

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Matt also just hated the podcast in general iirc

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

CJacobs posted:

The only bad fighting game combos are ones that require you to reset the stick to neutral and I cannot think of many of those.

Im sorry but Tekken 7 Lee’s combos loving rule. When you do 7 of his Back 2 Forward Neutral loops it rules.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Andrast posted:

Lords generally use swords, which is why get the sword dudes as FE representatives

I mean yeah but promoted Lords also have a second weapon type which is typically spears.

Except they all need to be using the game's very very special weapon which happens to be a sword.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
https://twitter.com/halfcoordinated/status/1107803956112183297
Read this extremely relevant twitter thread.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

scary ghost dog posted:

this guy literally says people with disabilities might not find a game with an easy mode easier to play

He also says that in-game modifiable assist difficulty levels will help those with disabilities to play at all, and again doing so does not harm anybody else's experience of the game.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
It's hosed up people banned the Analysis of Art because it ruined the value of Art

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
IIRC Woolie runs/does Ippo poo poo in the mornings. Which I could totally understand wanting to sleep at like midday.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Roland Jones posted:

I am not familiar with the "bean dad" tweets in question, and as his Twitter account was deleted finding them seems like it would be difficult. Could you please give some specific examples of the kind of content he was being judged for, and explain why you think that judgment was unfair? Exact quotes or screenshots would be preferred if possible, so we could see exactly what was said.

If they're not so bad, then that should be immediately apparent, after all.

https://twitter.com/bigblackjacobin/status/1345844162072109057?s=20

https://twitter.com/bigblackjacobin/status/1345848624006258693?s=20

They're pretty bad. I think he might have explained those tweets with the Galaxy Brain take of:

quote:

As for the many racist, anti-Semitic, hurtful and slur-filled tweets from my early days on Twitter I can say only this: all of those tweets were intended to be ironic, sarcastic. I thought then that being an ally meant taking the slurs of the oppressors and flipping them to mock racism, sexism, homophobia, and bigotry.

which uhhhhhhhhhhh

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Wonder how long it will be between the WaPo's first greeting and their second set of sentences.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Woolie reeling immediately at the end card of the Star Wars trailer is perfect

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
On the other hand: I can't wait for Woolie to have to deal with whatever aftermath Reggie leaves.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Book Reading Episode but 6 hours in Woolie Realizes that he missed book 6 of 12

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Woolie's brain almost assuredly means that they will spend 50 minutes trying to figure out who to send on Suicide Mission stuff and Woolie will hyperfixate on some random word in the decision text and pick someone who will die.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I can't wait for him to choose Miranda as the Biotic Bubble person.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Mass Effect corrupted the poor innocent child Reggie

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I hope Pat 2: Son of Pat is somehow a shining beacon of reason and normalcy

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
They still have Andromeda :twisted:

(I don’t actually know if they’re going to do Andromeda)

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

DrSnakeLaser posted:

I feel like Pat being able to shrug off taking piss to the face is a strange kind of character development I didn't expect.

What are you talking about, his ultimate form is a toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

A good poster posted:

Did Pat explain in the podcast why he's blurring out the background in his video feed? I could guess that he's preparing for the possibility of a naked child toddling through the room, but we're more than a year away from that potentially happening.

From what I can tell from just randomly seeing tweets from them, both Paige and Pat both really desire to never have their kid visible at all on the internet.