Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
Woolie's bit is hilarious, but man the vtuber fad is creepy as hell. Those barely animated faces are super unsettling. Also aren't there actual companies managing those people? I can't imagine anything good coming out of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
Is there anything that makes it worse than every other time he talks about fighting games?

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh

Big Scary Owl posted:

Was it about the lore? Guilty Gear lore should be actively ignored imo

Well that's a given for any fighting game imo.

Karanas fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Mar 10, 2021

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
I've been playing Fortnite for a few days now and it's definitely the worse part. My response when that happens is to not engage and go somewhere else.

I realize it's not really feasible if you reach the end game.

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
I'm actually kind of shocked. Didn't think he was the type to want to have a kid.

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh

Judge Tesla posted:

I imagine the fact he owns his own house, has a very comfortable income stream and chill lifestyle made the decision a lot easier.

Certainly, he just struck me as the type to go "kids loving sucks lol".

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
Yeah I don't know what is up with that guy. Anglophones are hardly a small minority in montreal. If just hearing English being spoken set him off like that then he must be be going on a rampage daily unless he literally never leaves his neighborhood.

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
Construction companies in Montreal have a reputation for being corrupt and employing all sorts of underhanded tricks to get contracts and milk them for all they're worth. Also heard rumors of them demanding "protection" money from businesses and starting prolonged roadworks in front of them if they don't comply.

Don't know how true that is though.

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
He's just way too sensitive to people shittalking him on the internet. It's like he absorbs every stupid little comment and can't just let go.

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
I'm glad someone finally had the courage to make a stand against Pat's stupid neurosis for once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh

Ryaomon posted:

The bathroom thing was a good litmus test on where you personally draw the line. I was on Meow's side for dapping someone up from underneath the stall walls but I switched sides when he said he'd go for a hug before washing his hands.

Admittedly that last part was a bit much.